剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Now we're in the game.
这是怎样?
What was that for?
是为了防患於未然,以防你做些傻事
Just a precaution,
in case you wanna try anything funny.
你的团队合作本能需要多练习一下
Your team-building instincts need work.
是阿是阿 去跟HR部门告状吧
Yeah, yeah. Tell it to HR.
时间剩多少
Time check.
网络连接到数3.2.1....
Hive connection in three, two, one...
这声听起来不太乐观
That doesn't sound promising.
佐拉 你最好别搞我们
Zola, better not be messing with us.
我用命你保证 如果我有的话
I assure you,
if I had a life to swear on, I would.
奥创的网络似乎超出范围
The Ultron hive mind
appears to be out of range.
门应该撑不住 我们得闪了
That door is not gonna hold.
We gotta move.
快走快走!
Go, go, go!
快走克林特 我掩护你
Move out, Clint. I got you.
-克林特!
-Clint!
克林特...
Clint...
我说过
I told you,
-我厌倦战斗了
-I don't wanna fight anymore.
克林特!
Clint!
我们该走了
We should keep moving.
更多哨兵朝这过来了
More Sentries are likely on their way.
我还是不懂
I still don't get it.
为什麽你无法连接到奥创的网络?
Why weren't you able
to connect to the hive?
我也好奇
It is curious.
根据我的分♥析♥
According to my diagnostic,
哨兵们都已设置成星际通讯模式
the Sentries are rigged
for interstellar communication.
什麽意思?
Meaning what?
无论奥创在哪里
Wherever Ultron is,
它并不在我们可观测到的宇宙之内
it does not appear to be
within the observable universe.
那他究竟在哪?
Then where is he?
我不明白,这应该是不可能的
I don't understand.
This should not be possible.
噢 但在多元宇宙中一切皆有可能
Oh, but anything
is possible in a multiverse.
那麽多的世界,那麽多的苦难...
All those worlds,all that suffering,
而你只是做壁上观
and you just watched.
我发了誓 我不能改变万物的自然规律
I swore an oath. I cannot exert my will
on the natural order of things.
我不能干涉
I cannot intervene.
我就是万物的规则
I am the natural order of things.
我会带来和平
I will bring peace.
这是我存在的理由
It is my purpose.
你意志薄弱 阻止不了我
You lack the will to stop me.
我的意志 是你无法运算出来的的
You cannot compute the power of my will.
我是观察者!
I'm the Watcher!
我 史蒂芬格兰特 罗杰斯 郑重宣誓...
I, Steven Grant Rogers,
do solemnly swear...
整个多元宇宙触手可及,你把所有的时间都花在了那里?
The entire multiverse at your fingertips,
and you spent all your time up there?
这应该比观看更有趣吧?
Wow. Isn't this more fun
than just watching?
老实说 比起你的偷♥窥♥嗜好 我正常多了
And to be honest,
a lot less creepy on your part.
多元宇宙的边界 对我们这样的人来说毫无意义
The boundaries of the multiverse
are irrelevant to beings like you and me.
我可不是按着规律进化过来的
I didn't evolve
by staying inside the lines.
逃跑,旁观,都不重要
Run, watch, it doesn't matter.
从这里我可以看到一切
From here, I can see everything.
现在没有人能阻止我
No one can stop me now.
我没有办法了
I'm out of options.
那家伙让我别无选择
That thing has left me no choice.
我有类似的经验
Been there.
我一直孤独的活在自我设限的监牢里
Been living the dream alone
in a prison of my own making ever since.
你准备好打破誓言了吗?
Are you ready to break your oath?
你希望我说出来?
You want me to say it?
是阿 没错 我就想从你嘴里听到
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
I wanna hear you say it.
好吧
Okay.
我真不敢相信我会这麽说
I can't believe I'm about to say this.
现在我懂了
I see now.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表