剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
它们不仅仅是线性的
It's more than a linear path.
而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
It's a prism of endless possibility,
一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟随我来 并思考这个问题
Follow me and ponder the question...
假如
第一季 第七集
"假如"呢
"What if?"
给我进 这次要进
For the win. This is it.
这次要进 给我进
And this is it, for the win.
给我进 这次要进
For the win. This is it.
给 我
For the...
太好了 一次就进了 简 你欠我50块
Yes! First try. Jane, you owe me 50--
简 简 简
Uh, Jane, Jane, Jane!
它在哔哔响 它哔哔响
It's beeping! It's doing the beeping!
我要与神盾局局长通话
I need to talk to the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
因为如果我的数据正确
Because, if my data is correct,
那么应该就会马上发生外星人入侵
I believe an alien invasion is imminent and...
喂
Hello?
两年前 伊卡洛斯阿尔法星出现了同样的反常现象
Two years ago, the same anomaly struck Star Alpha Icarus
然后整个星体变暗 噗得一下瓦解了
and the entire star dimmed and then, poof, disintegrated.
是 我知道你们是公园管理局
Yes, I know this is the Parks Department,
但你们就不能做点什么吗
but isn't there something you can do?
这可是世界末日级别的事件 兄弟
Talking about the end of the world, my dude.
他们来了
They're here.
太迟了 入侵已经开始了
We're too late. The invasion has begun.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯
天啊
Holy moly!
米德加德的子民们
Citizens of Midgard...
你们无聊的生活即将结束
...your dull lives are about to come to an end.
准备好
Prepare yourselves...
迎接派对王子吧
for the party prince!
会很棒的
This is gonna be awesome.
比起战争输赢
More than battles won or lost,
真正定义英雄的其实是关系
it's relationships that truly define a hero.
塑造他们的人 他们的经历
The people who shape them, their stories.
托尔和洛基 浓烈而举足轻重的兄弟情
Thor and Loki, a brotherhood so strong and pivotal,
可以改变一个宇宙的命运
it would change the fate of a universe.
托尔从他们的童年吸取了很多教训
Their childhood taught Thor many lessons.
但在另一个宇宙
But in another universe,
奥丁没有把约顿海姆的王子洛基当成亲儿子抚养
instead of raising the Jotunheim prince, Loki, as his own son,
而是将他还给了他的子民
Odin returned him to his people.
没有了他那爱耍诡计的弟弟捣乱
Without his trickster brother to keep things, let's say, lively,
托尔长成了一个迥然不同的王子
Thor grew into a very different prince.
休息吧 亲爱的
Rest, my love.
让奥丁之眠恢复和治愈你的身体
Allow the Odinsleep to restore your body and soul.
他睡着了 那么...
He's asleep. And, uh...
我要去姐妹家庆祝夏至了
I'm off to my sister's to celebrate the solstice.
这是你第一次品尝做国王的滋味 王子
Now, this is your first taste of kinghood, my prince.
我希望你学习
I expect you to study,
读读你终有一天要统治的九大王国
read up on the Nine Realms that you will one day rule.
当然 母后
Of course, Mother.
-不许办派对 -当然 母亲
- No parties. - Of course, Mother.
别忘了海姆达尔会盯着你的
Remember, Heimdall will be watching.
等等 什么 你不是认真的吧
Wait, what? You can't be serious.
听话
Behave.
海姆达尔 你在这儿啊
Oh, Heimdall, there you are.
我这就去学习 书不读不进脑子
Just off to study. Books won't read themselves.
但您的母后说
But your mother said--
别这么扫兴嘛 霍根
Don't be such a wet blanket, Hogun.
朋友们别说了 父王统治阿斯加德已经好几个世纪
Oh, guys, stop. My father has ruled Asgard for centuries.
看啊 他做过的最有趣的事
And, look, the most interesting thing
只是睡着
that he's ever done is fall asleep.
他只在乎责任职责什么的
He only cares about duty and blah-blah-blah-blah responsibility.
我可不要变得像他一样 无趣的国王 不
Well, I'm not gonna be like him, right? The boring king? Uh-uh.
但海姆达尔都看在眼里
But Heimdall sees all.
我们一有动作他就会告诉弗丽嘉
If we try anything, he'll call Frigga.
有点信心嘛
Oh, ye of little faith.
我们要去连海姆达尔都不会注意到的
We are going to the most backward, backwater planet
最落后 最与世隔绝的星球
that not even Heimdall pays attention to.
提醒各王国
Alert the realms.
在米德加德办派对
Party on Midgard!
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯
太好了
Yes!
呜呼
Huzzah!
敬派对王子托尔
To Thor, the party prince!
-欢迎 欢迎朋友们 -派对王子
- Welcome! Welcome, friends. - Party prince!
享受今夜
Enjoy the night.
雷电抱抱
Thunder hug.
来 喝一杯 酒永远喝不完
Here, have a drink. It never runs out.
你想喝完
You try to drink it all,
但你喝不完 因为这是魔法 呜呼
but you can't because it's magic! Huzzah!
呜呼 托尔 托尔 托尔
Huzzah! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor!
那么多好莱坞电影可没告诉我会有这一幕
Hollywood movies did not prepare me for this.
不是应该有更多激光吗 探测器 会飞的奶牛
Shouldn't there be more lasers? Probing? A flying cow?
我的数据显示
According to my data,
第一个到来的外星生物是
the first extraterrestrial to arrive was...
他
Him?
我本以为他会更像...
I expected him to look more like...
更像什么 ET
Like what? E.T.?
不这么像热辣帅哥 海滩上的芭比娃娃男友
And less like a hottie McScotty, beach body Ken,
老派的A&F新品目录男模 我还能继续举例
old-school Abercrombie catalog? I could go on. Let me.
我要跟他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要跟外星人首次接触
I'm gonna make first contact with an alien.
还首次 半条街的人都比你早吧
First? I think half the Strip beat you to it.
你可以跟...
You can make first contact with...
我说不好 那人进行首次接触 他看着像个窝囊废
I don't know, that guy. He looks like a loser.
黑发小妞口出狂言
Big talk coming from a brunette.
我这就去 我看起来怎么样
I'm going. How do I look?
对接下来发生的事毫无准备
Completely unprepared for whatever happens next.
变成我 变成我
Oh, do me, do me.
你变成我 变成我 你也是
Yes, you do me. You do me, and you too.
你们真像我 怎么了
Oh, you guys really get me. Yes?
你在这儿啊 站在这里
Oh, there you are, all the way down there.
好小 我差点踩到你 你好吗
So tiny, I almost stood on you. How are you?
我是地球的简·福斯特博士
I'm Dr. Jane Foster of Earth.
我是阿斯加德王子托尔
Yeah, Thor, Crown Prince of Asgard.
酒 生菜沙拉 点心 你要吗
Uh, libations, crudités, baked goods?
托佩兹 我总说什么来着
Topaz, what do I always say?
我爱蛋糕
I love cake.
等等 你是托尔
Wait, wait, wait. You're Thor?
那个挪威雷神托尔
As in Thor, the Norse god of thunder?
我不知道什么马神
I don't know anything about horse gods,
但我知道怎么召唤雷电[炒热气氛]but I do know how to bring the thunder.
好吧 我继续
Okay, moving on.
18个月以前 伊卡洛斯阿尔法星死亡
Eighteen months ago, Alpha Star Icarus died.
它消失前出现的天文现象
The astronomaly that preceded it...
-今晚又出现了 -别喝太多了
- ...happened again tonight. - Don't drink too much.
-也别喝太少 -雷电小子
- Or too little. - Hey, thunder boy.
我想问 这是你干的吗
What I'm asking is, was that you?
是 阿尔法星 那次派对可太棒了
Yes, Alpha Star. Now, that was an excellent party.
我们三天都没找到范达尔
You know, we lost Fandral for three days.
最后在一座谷仓里找到他 蜷缩在山羊宝宝旁边
Found him in a barn, curled up next to a baby goat.
可经典了 对不对 范达尔
It was classic. Isn't that right, Fandral?
我给它起名叫加里
I named him Gary.
-没错 -羊最赞啦
- Yeah, you did. - Yeah, goats!
你们杀死了一颗行星
You killed a planet.
你手里这发光盒子是什么东西
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表