剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Bruce!
不 不要 布鲁斯
No. No, no, no. Bruce.
但他是不死之身啊 他不会死的
But he can't die. He can't die.
他不会死的
He can't.
在这里发起战争并不能救回你们的王子
Declaring war on this planet will not bring your prince back!
等等
Wait.
他说得没错 诸神之父会让我们三思而行
He's not wrong. The All-Father would want us to listen.
我们有共同的敌人
We have the same enemy here.
杀了你哥哥的人 也杀了两个我的人
The person who killed your brother also killed two of my people.
都是好人 我们应当联合起来
Good people. We should be working together.
我们不是盟友
We are not allies.
那就让我帮你
Then let me help you.
我保证 找到杀你哥哥的凶手时
I promise, when I find your brother's killer,
你也能分一杯羹
you will have your pound of flesh.
多么精妙的遣词用句
What a fascinating choice of words.
但我要完整的尸体
But I shall require the entire corpse.
你要给我时间
You need to give me time.
好
Very well.
下次米德加德日出时
You have until the next rise
你就要交出杀我哥哥的凶手
of Midgard's sun to deliver my brother's assassin,
否则我会将这个星球 化为灰烬和冰川
or I will reduce this planet to ash and ice.
公共图书馆
维吉尼亚州 马纳萨斯
为什么要我的密♥码♥
Why do you need my password?
我要看"复仇者计划"的档案
I need to get into the Avengers Initiative files,
但我无法登入系统 而且还是通缉犯
but I'm locked out of the system and wanted for murder.
我才不会告诉你我的密♥码♥ 罗曼诺夫
I'm not telling you my password, Romanoff.
-为什么不行 -总之不行
- Why not? - Because I'm not.
科尔森 克林特也是你的朋友
Coulson. Clint was your friend, too.
井号♥ 史蒂夫史蒂夫史蒂夫
Hashtag-Steve-Steve-Steve-
我心心史蒂夫0704
I-heart-Steve-0-7-0-4.
-密♥码♥不错 -怎么了
- Good one, Coulson. - What?
-不 没什么 密♥码♥不错 -谢谢
- No, nothing. That's great. - Thank you.
树状管理系统
两年前就死了的女人
Huh. How did a woman who died two years ago
怎么会在昨天进入了数据库
access the database yesterday?
拨号♥中
正在呼叫
你赢不了 赢不了我 赢不了神盾局
You won't win. Not against me. Not against S.H.I.E.L.D.
拨号♥中
你已联♥系♥到我 请留言
You found me. You know what to do.
呼叫中
弗瑞 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
Fury, it's Hope! It's all about Hope!
阿图罗餐厅
是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
It's Hope! It's all about Hope!
是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
It's Hope! It's all about Hope!
是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
It's Hope! It's all about Hope!
离日出还有四小时 长官
Four hours to sunup, sir.
我没有忘记
I haven't forgotten.
长官 我明白
Sir, I understand that
类似洛基王子攻击地球这种情况
this Prince Loki situation is the very reason
正是你发起"复仇者计划"的原因
you proposed the Avengers Initiative
利用一组精英战队
for a group of remarkable
打普通人无法打赢的战争
individuals to fight the battles we can't.
演讲稿是我写的
I wrote the speech.
还剩一个名字 长官
There's still one name left, sir.
复仇者计划
你的
Yours.
尼古拉斯·J·弗瑞
我不是仅存的复仇者
I'm not the only Avenger left.
什么
What?
那是90年代的呼机吗
Is that a beeper from the '90s?
也是我们最后的希望
Also our last hope.
"霍普 都是因为霍普"
"Hope. It's all about Hope."
寡妇
Widow.
老大
Boss?
-你要去哪 -不确定
- Where are you going? - Not sure.
不和神协定 就与恶魔交易
Either make a pact with a god or deal with a devil.
你有名字吗 士兵
You got a name, soldier?
我是来见你们老大的
I'm here to see your boss.
周四
加州 旧金山
霍普·凡·戴恩
爱女 神盾局特工
这不是汉克·皮姆吗
If it isn't Hank Pym.
你还敢来这站在她坟前 真是有种
The balls you have to come here and stand over her grave.
别担心她
Oh, don't worry about her.
我不觉得她会介意 毕竟她已经死了
I doubt she'd mind, considering she's dead.
她死了是因为神盾局杀了她
She died because S.H.I.E.L.D. killed her.
她是因你而死
She died because of you.
霍普·凡·戴恩特工是在一次任务中
Agent Hope Van Dyne was killed on a mission
死于乌克兰敖德萨外
outside Odessa, Ukraine.
特工
Agent?
她是我女儿 我的宝贝女儿
She was my daughter! My little girl.
她想念她母亲 而你利用了那一点
She missed her mother and you exploited that!
她母亲是个特工吗
Her mother was an agent?
别愚弄我 弗瑞
Don't play the fool with me, Fury.
你给她灌输了一堆
You filled her head with nonsense
保护人类拯救世界的屁话
about protecting humanity and saving the world.
你让她为神盾局干脏活
You just left out how she died the same way her mother did,
像她母亲一样死去
doing S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dirty work!
那就让你能谋杀他们吗
And that gave you permission to murder them?
安托尼·斯塔克 克林特·巴顿
Anthony Stark? Clint Barton?
布鲁斯·班纳 娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫
Bruce Banner? Natasha Romanoff?
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
我想让你痛苦
I wanted you to hurt.
眼睁睁地看着你建立的
To witness everything you've ever worked for...
为之奋斗的
fought for...
希冀的
hoped for...
崩塌
die.
那托尔呢 阿斯加德王子
And what of Thor, Prince of Asgard?
那个金毛吗 你会毫不犹豫地招募他
Goldilocks? You would have recruited him in a heartbeat.
忽悠他来当英雄
Sold him some malarkey about being a hero.
那就是你干的事 神盾局一直在干的事
That's what you do. What S.H.I.E.L.D. has always done.
找别人去帮你打架吧
Find others to fight your battles.
就这样吗 你杀了他只是因为你能杀死他吗
That's it? You murdered him because you could?
他的死是个添头 你的死才是胜利
His death was a favor. Yours will be a triumph.
搞什么
What the...
作为一个发号♥施令的人 你还是很有活力啊
You're still pretty spry for a guy with a corner office.
你从没在意过霍普
You never cared about Hope.
我对他们中的任何一个都毫不在意
I don't give a damn about any of them.
弗瑞 来啊
Fury! Come on.
你不说自己是个杀手吗
You're supposed to be a killer?
那来啊 杀我啊
Well, come on, then. Kill me.
你是怎么...
How are you...
别动来动去的 弗瑞
Stop moving, Fury.
你在干什么 我们...
What are you doing? Let's go--
你怎么到处都是
It's like you're everywhere. Aah!
哪来的哥特小孩
Uh, what's with the goth kid?
你好 我是诡计之神
Hello. Trickster God. Hi.
神盾局就在人♥民♥当中
S.H.I.E.L.D. Is people,
人♥民♥愿意为了更伟大的事业
people willing to give their lives
去牺牲他们的生命
for something greater than themselves
去从你这种人手里拯救世界
to save the world from men like you.
霍普·凡·戴恩特工
Agent Hope Van Dyne
理解这一点 我们永远不会忘记她
understood that and she will never be forgotten.
那就给她荣誉
Then you honor her.
给她荣誉
Then honor her.
和你合作非常愉快 弗瑞局长
Well, this was an absolute pleasure, Director Fury.
很好 现在带着你的锤子从地球滚蛋吧
Good. Now take your hammer and get off my planet.
这个问题吧 我们应该结盟
About that, we should be allies.
我刚刚有个想法
You know, I've just had an idea.
我在考虑延长米德加德停留的时间
I was thinking I might extend my stay here on Midgard.
延长多久
For how long?
星期五
纽约州 联♥合♥国♥
晚上好 我忠诚的子民们
Good evening, my loyal subjects.
我非常骄傲的向你们宣布
It is with great pride that I stand before you today
只花费了一天的时间
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表