剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
What is this?
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
我很好 嗯嗯
I'm good. Mmm-hmm.
好的 那是 呃
Okay, that was, uh...
有人可以解释一下吗
Can someone explain, please?
我给他施打了病毒 很糟糕的一种
I gave him a virus. A nasty one.
堂哥 你在做什么呢
Cousin, what are you doing?
观察者欠我们的
The Watcher owes us this.
有了这些宝石 我们可以修复我们的宇宙 我们的生活
With these stones, we could fix our worlds, our lives.
特查拉 托尔
T'Challa, Thor,
你会放弃一件能拯救你们家园的物件吗
are you gonna turn down the one thing guaranteed to save your homes?
佩吉 你又可以和你的男朋友一起了
Peggy, you can be with your fella again.
斯特兰奇 你比谁都清楚 就是这样
Strange, you more than anyone know that this is it.
这是我们唯一的机会
This is our only chance.
把石头交出来 堂哥
Hand over the stones, cousin.
我不是你堂哥
I'm not your cousin.
我很抱歉要以这种方式结束
I'm sorry it has to end this way.
哦 不 不 不 恐怕那铁甲是属于我的
Oh, no, no, no. I am afraid that armor belongs to me.
是阿尼姆·左拉吗
Is that Arnim Zola?
九头蛇从未死亡 它只是变异了
HYDRA never died, it just mutated.
嗯 这就解释了肚上的面容
Well, that explains the stomach-face.
嗯
Huh?
我们从来没有打算赢
We were never meant to win.
我们来这里是为了将石头与身体分开
We were here to separate the stones from the body.
你预见过每一刻
You foresaw every moment
由无限粉碎机的失败 到克尔芒戈的背叛 以及我的
from the failed Infinity Crusher, to Killmonger's betrayal, and my...
你的牺牲
Your sacrifice.
"牺牲"
"Sacrifice"?
那意味着我有什么要失去的
That would imply I had something to lose.
需要有人照顾他们
Someone needs to attend to them.
如果那个口袋次元破裂 如果他们逃跑
If that pocket dimension cracks, if they escape...
我会观察
I'll watch.
除了时间 我什么都没有
I have nothing but time.
谢谢你 史蒂文斯
Thank you, Stephen.
嗯 此外 朋友有什么用呢
Mmm. And besides, what are friends for?
整个多元宇宙感谢你
The entire Multiverse owes you a debt of gratitude.
但是你们的世界永远不会知道这场胜利
But your worlds will never know this victory.
一旦你穿过那扇门
Once you walk through that door,
你们会回到离开的那一刻
you'll return to the exact moment you left.
是时候离开了 队长
It's time to go, Captain.
你宁愿回到另一个时间
You'd rather return to another time.
我不是已经赢得我的幸福结局吗
Haven't I earned my happy ending?
相信我 那个世界 那个时间
Trust me, that world, that time,
需要卡特队长
needs Captain Carter.
然后有一个宇宙
And then there was one.
我不会回去那里
I won't go back there.
我的宇宙已经
My world is...
消失了
gone.
你们赢了 但我输了
You won, but I lost.
-我不能干 -干预吗 是的 我知道
-I cannot in... -Interfere? Yeah, I know.
我们对你来说只是故事 我们不是真的
We're just stories to you. We're not real.
你看着我们战斗 胜利 失败
You watch us fight, win, lose.
告诉我 当奥创谋杀我的朋友并将我的世界夷为平地时
Tell me, did you make popcorn while Ultron murdered my friends
你有做爆谷吗
and burned my world to the ground?
对于我 你们不只是故事
You are more than that to me.
真的吗
Are we?
你们 你们的故事
You, your stories,
就是我的一切
they are everything to me.
那么修复我的世界
Then fix my world.
我不能啊 娜塔莎
I can't, Natasha.
我不会穿过那扇门
I'm not walking through that door.
好吧 无论如何 门更像是一个譬喻
Well, the door was more of a metaphor anyway.
哪里 我们在哪里
Where... Where are we?
在一个失去寡妇的宇宙中
On a world that lost their Widow.
一团糟
It's a mess.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Hmm.
你和你的复仇者后补们英勇奋战
You and your replacement Avengers fought valiantly,
但现在你是时候告诉我你所有的秘密了
but now I think it's time you told me all your secrets.
我被告知你已经死了
I was told you were dead.
彼此彼此
Same.
你不是我的娜塔莎
You're not my Natasha,
但我隐约知道你有她的灵魂
but something tells me you have her spirit.
就是这样 不是吗
That's it, isn't it?
所有的生物都在寻找一个属于自己的地方
All creatures searching for a place to belong.
一个家
To call home.
至于我 我是观察者
As for me, I am the Watcher.
多元宇宙 每一个宇宙 每一个故事都是我的家
The Multiverse, every single world, every story is my home,
我会保护它到底
and I will protect it to the end.
我太快了
I'm too fast.
别告诉我 他吸引到你吗
Don't tell me, he was your type?
哦 寡妇 我从来没有这么高兴能见到你
Oh, Widow, I've never been so happy to see you.
你是撞坏了脑袋 还是怎样
Did you hit your head or something?
撞了几次 真的
A few times, actually.
算了吧 这行动需要清醒的理智
Shake it off. You'll need all your marbles for this one.
我发现了海盗们的目的
I found what the pirates were after.
佩吉 你可能要振作准备
Peggy, you might wanna brace yourself.
娜塔 我可以向你保证
I can promise you, Nat,
这不会是我今天处理过最奇怪的事情
this won't be the strangest thing I've dealt with today.
继续吹
Famous last words.
九头蛇践踏者
The HYDRA Stomper?
是的 里面有人
Yeah, and there's someone inside.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表