剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
复仇者!伽玛战争的英雄!
Go-Avenger! Heroes of the Gamma War!
很久以前,那是个英雄的时代
Long ago, there was an age of heroes,
复仇者联盟阻止黑暗力量
when the Avengers kept the forces of darkness at bay.
直到被他的怒火吞噬 浩克释放出
Until, consumed by his fury, the Hulk unleashed terrors
世界从未见过的恐怖力量
the likes of which the world had never known.
他们的唯一目的是?
Their sole purpose?
摧毁一切!
To destroy!
在人类最黑暗的时刻
In humanity's darkest hour,
钢铁侠从一个想法中得到灵感
the Iron Man found inspiration in an idea.
不要!
No!
来吧复仇者,现在不要让我失望
Oh, come on, Avengers, don't fail me now.
妈妈!互联网坏了!
Mom! The Internet's not working!
你有重新启动光猫吗?
Didn't you reboot the modem?
我正在看那个旧节目
I'm trying to watch that old show. - [rumbling]
什么? 妈妈,发生了什么事?
What? Mom, what's going on?
漫威 动画呈献
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
不只是一条直路
It's more than a linear path.
是像稜镜般 映照出无限可能
It's a prism of endless possibility,
一个抉择 可分支出无数个现实
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
创造出你所不认识的 其他世界
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我会引领你见识 种种新现实
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟随我,思考这个问题...
Follow me and ponder the question...
假如...?
"What if?"
大事总有小的开始
Big things have small beginnings.
让我带你回到 伽玛战争开始的时候
So let me take you back to the dawn of the Gamma War,
一切从友谊开始
which all began with a friendship. Oh, God.
谁喜欢这样做?
Who likes doing this?
小心左边
On your left.
是的,很好,老友
Yep, you're good, buddy. Okay.
嘿,没事吧? 你看起来有点...
Hey, you're doin' all right? 'Cause you're looking a little...
等等,让我猜
Oh, wait, let me guess.
绿色?
Green?
山姆威尔逊 - 布鲁斯班纳博士
Sam Wilson. - Dr. Bruce Banner.
是啊,我有点明白了
Yeah, I kinda put that together. - Uh-huh?
看来你真的拼尽全力了
Looked like you were really pushin' it out there.
我意思是,对
I mean, yeah.
听说有氧运动能有效舒缓压力
I--I read somewhere that cardio is a good stress reliever.
我最近什么都试一试
I've been trying everything lately.
瑜伽、编织、烹饪节目 但我的意思是...
Yoga, knitting cooking shows. But I mean
有试过找人倾诉吗?
You ever just try talkin' to someone?
什么?
Huh?
山姆威尔逊 试图帮助那位杰出的博士
Sam Wilson sought to help the brilliant doctor
他的科学领域和他的完全不同
with a field of science far different from his own.
当他接管时,愤怒不是最差的部份
The rage isn't even the worst part when he takes over.
治疗
Therapy.
是恐惧
Therapy.
我在所有人眼中看到的恐惧
The fear I see in everyone else's eyes.
那令你有什么感觉?
And how does that make you feel?
孤独
Lonely.
因为老实说
Because if I'm being honest,
和他们一样,我也很害怕我自己
I'm just as scared of myself as they are of me.
你四围看一看 这里没有人害怕你,布鲁斯
Well, look around you. Ain't no one's afraid of you here, Bruce.
山姆威尔逊 对布鲁斯就像辅♥导♥员
Sam Wilson knew he had a responsibility
但在那一刻 他看到一个挣扎中的人
But in that moment, he saw a man struggling
感到可以朋友身份 做更多来帮助他
and felt he could do more to help him as a friend.
我很喜欢,是一首很棒的船,老友
I like this. This is a great boat, man.
再给我一罐啤酒,好吗?
Throw me another brew, would ya?
但有些自然力量,是不受控制的
But there are some forces of nature that cannot be controlled.
山姆,快点,要固定绳索
Sam, come on! Gotta secure the lines!
绑实... - 小心!
Tie that - Look out!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯,不要!
Bruce, no!
布鲁斯,来吧老友
Bruce, come on, man.
是我,是山姆
It's me. It's Sam.
事实证明 班纳的另一面仍然存在...
[The Watcher] It turns out there was still one side of Banner...
不,不,不,布鲁斯
No, no, no, Bruce!
他不想朋友看到
he didn't want his friend to see.
所以他决定亲自处理这事
So he took matters into his own hands.
伽玛射线把这个怪物放在我体内
Gamma put this monster in me,
我相信也可以把它赶走
I've gotta believe it could take it out.
不幸的是 事情不像班纳博士所计划的
Unfortunately, things didn't pan out the way Dr. Banner had planned.
当尝试驱逐体内的怪物时
And in trying to expel the beast within,
布鲁斯班纳创造了一只全新的怪物...
Bruce Banner created a whole new monster...
并将其释放
and set it free.
以伽玛锻造 而且不受班纳的良心所限制
Forged in Gamma and unrestrained by Banner's conscience,
威胁的规模和数量都在增加
the threat grew in size and number
这只伽玛兽和他的兵团 在全球各地肆意横行
as this Apex and his legions rampaged across the globe.
小心! - 拉起来!
Look out! - Pull up! Pull up!
一切都在危急关头
With everything at stake,
复仇者联盟意识到 要对抗这些更巨大 更凶狠的变形怪兽
With everything at stake,the Avengers realized that to fight these bigger, meaner Hulks
他们需要更强大 更凶狠的变形怪兽克星
they would need bigger, meaner Hulk-Busters.
于是地球最强英雄参战...
And so, Earth's mightiest heroes fought...
然后战败
and fell.
而他们的牺牲
And in their sacrifice,
激发幸存的英雄完成战争
inspired the surviving heroes to finish the fight.
他们追杀着最后一只怪兽到了世界尽头
They chased the last of the monsters to the end of the world.
直至一个也不剩
Until there was nothing left of them.
至少他们是这样相信
Or so it was believed.
当然未解决的事情 往往不会埋藏很久
Of course, issues left unresolved rarely stay buried for long.
伽玛战争的十年后
队友们,这是最糟糕的情况
This is the worst-case scenario, folks.
早上11点
At 1100 hours,
芝加哥及十多个主要城市 被伽玛怪兽攻击
Chicago and a dozen other major cities were attacked by Gamma Beasts.
而且每小时出现更多数量
And more are emerging every hour.
兰博上尉?
Captain Rambeau?
这比在旧伽玛战争中的 数量多三倍
This could be a wave triple the size of the one we faced in the old Gamma War.
是,牺牲了全部的复仇者
Yeah. And that one took out all the Avengers.
如果有人想找死的话
So, if anyone ordered a death wish--
这些伽玛怪兽想踏进俄♥罗♥斯♥
Argh! These Gamma grunts try to set foot in Mother Russia,
与红色守卫者正面交锋
but one face-off with the Red Guardian--
那时你逃走,也能称得上
Can you really call it a face-off
正面交锋吗?
when you just ran away?
我引开怪兽 以免伤及平民 - 嗯哼
I was luring the beasts away from civilians. - Mmm-hmm
就像英雄! - 明白
Like hero! - Okay.
重点是今次他们数量大增
The point is, there's more of them this time, okay?
但是这些怪兽从何而来?
But where are these beasts even coming from?
卫星在北极检测到的伽玛讯号♥
Our satellites are picking up a Gamma signature in the Arctic
和原始的伽玛兽有相同的同位素特征
with the same isotopic fingerprint as the original Apex beast.
我们需要布鲁斯班纳解决这件事
We need to get Bruce Banner on this.
不
No.
令人难堪的话题 明白
Sore subject. Noted.
山姆 - 我们知道如何打赢这场战争
Sam-- - We know how to win this war.
我们之前已赢过
We've done it before.
莫妮卡和我去北极 不会让它们得逞
Monica and I will head to the Arctic and cut this thing off at the knees.
小小意见,我通常打头
Small note. I would go for head.
更有胜算
Much more final.
现在,你们其他人专心守护领土
Now, the rest of you, focus on holding your territories.
巴恩斯,这里交给你
Barnes, you have the conn.
准备你的机甲 兰博 我们1小时内出发
Start prepping your mech, Rambeau. We're wheels-up within the hour.
巴基 上一次战争我们仅仅取胜
Bucky, we won the last war by the skin of our teeth.
不会两次都那么幸运
You do not get that lucky twice.
你真的认为找班纳更有胜算?
You really think Banner's a better bet?
我是说,这一切由他而起 或者可由他解决
I mean, this all started with him. Maybe he can finish it.
看看你能找到什么
See what you can find.
我看过一些卡♥通♥片
I saw on some cartoon
他住在活火山的中心
he lives in a lair in the center of an active volcano.
去找他
Get to it.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表