剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Unchangeable. Unmovable.
若她没死 你永远也不可能打败多玛姆
Without her death, you would never have defeated Dormammu
成为至尊法师
and become the Sorcerer Supreme,
以及阿戈摩托之眼的守护者
and the guardian of the Eye of Agamotto.
如果改变她的死
If you erase her death,
你的旅途永远也不会开始
you never start your journey.
我要制♥造♥悖论
I'm creating a paradox.
你在拿整个宇宙冒险
You're risking the universe.
你无法逆转绝对点
You cannot reverse an Absolute Point.
没有什么是不可能的 是你教我的
Nothing is impossible. You taught me that.
我只是需要更强的法力
I only require more power.
过去最伟大的法师
The greatest sorcerers of the past
也无法逆转过去
could not reverse an Absolute Point.
你也不知道
You don't know that.
书籍都失传了 藏书馆都毁了
Books have been lost. Libraries destroyed.
不要再折磨自己了 斯蒂芬
Stop torturing yourself, Stephen.
没有希望的
There is no hope here.
克里斯汀已经死了 你救不了她
Christine is gone. You cannot save her.
不
No.
斯蒂芬 这条路只会通往黑暗
Stephen, this path only leads to darkness
并且终结这个现实
and the end of this reality.
请别再这么做了 不然我只好出手阻止你了
Please do not do this, or I will be forced to stop you.
那你必须得先找到我
You'd have to find me first.
不好意思 你好 不好意思
Excuse me. Hello, excuse me.
我在找遗失的卡里奥斯特罗图书馆
I'm looking for the Lost Library of Cagliostro.
图书馆
Library?
你好 书籍 阅读 知识
Hello? You know, books? Reading? Knowledge?
我在说话呢 你要去哪
I'm talking here. Where are you going?
没有门 聪明
No door. Clever.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone home?
真是好客
Quite the welcome.
你一定是我见过穿着最古怪的法师
You have to be the strangest-dressed sorcerer I've ever seen.
这是阿玛尼西装
Yeah, it's Armani.
我来找卡里奥斯特罗法师
I've come here for Sorcerer Cagliostro.
传闻
According to legend,
他知道如何突破时间中的绝对点
he knew how to break an Absolute Point in time.
我要怎么才能找到卡里奥斯特罗
Where can I find Cagliostro?
或许这里 或许那里
Well, maybe here, maybe there.
或许无迹可寻
Maybe nowhere.
好极了 含糊不清
Wonderful. You're cryptic.
请告诉我你不是卡里奥斯特罗
Please tell me you're not Cagliostro.
我叫奥本格
The name's O'Bengh,
是《卡里奥斯特罗之书》的图书管♥理♥员♥
librarian for the books of Cagliostro.
来 这边走 阿玛尼法师
Come, this way, Sorcerer Armani.
不 我叫斯特兰奇[奇怪]
No, it's Strange.
世界上没有比这更奇怪的名字了
Not any stranger than any other name in this world.
遗失书籍
The lost books.
你会在这里待多久
How long will you be staying here?
需要多久就待多久
As long as it takes.
变形 念力 瞬移
Okay. Transmutation, telekinesis, teleportation.
有意思 时间操控 就是这个
Interesting. Time manipulation. Bingo.
突破时间中绝对点
"The power required to
需要法力无边的力量
break an Absolute Point in time is immense,
近乎不可能
And nigh impossible to obtain."
可不是嘛
Yeah, no doy.
通过吸收其他生命体来获取力量
"Gain the power through the absorption of other beings."
吸收
Absorption?
开始了
Here we go.
我叫斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士
My name is Dr. Stephen Strange.
我叫你来是因为我需要借助你的力量
I brought you here because I need to borrow your powers.
你们介意给我分一两只触手吗
Do you mind sharing a tentacle or two?
谢谢
Please?
不要
No!
出什么事了
What happened?
神秘生物不会跟你讨价还价的
Mystic beings do not bargain.
他们的超能力不适合人类
Their powers are not meant for man.
仅仅看图书馆的书还不够
The Library isn't enough.
那些生物有我需要的
Those beings have what I need.
她值得你受这么多苦吗
Is she worth the pain?
人不为己 天诛地灭
A man does not suffer like this for his own glory.
每一分钟都值得
Every moment of it.
奉献到了一定程度就变成了执迷
There is a fine line between devotion and delusion.
爱情不单会让你心碎 还会让你精神错乱
Love can break more than your heart. It can shatter your mind.
你这是从哪本书上看来的
And in which book did you read that?
书上没有 阿玛尼 生活教会我的
No book, Armani. Life taught me.
也许奥本格是对的
Mmm, maybe O'Bengh's right.
如果他们不愿意主动交出法力 我只能用抢的了
If they won't surrender their power, I'll take it.
从小的开始
Let's start small.
好吧 下一个是什么
All right, what's next?
斗篷不错
Nice cape.
但是我的原则是不要虫子
But I draw the line at bugs.
再来
More.
他走上了一条错误的道路
He's on the wrong path.
我可以警告他 进行干涉
I could warn him, intervene,
但我不能让他这个宇宙的命运
but the fate of his universe
危及其他所有宇宙的安危
is not worth risking the safety of all others.
而且 他可能根本听不进去
Besides, I doubt he'd listen.
哈喽
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's that?
是时候见见老朋友了
Time to meet an old friend.
又见面了 再见
Hello again and goodbye.
奥本格 你怎么这样了
O'Bengh, what happened to you?
时光流逝 阿玛尼法式
Time, Sorcerer Armani.
把这个收起来
Put that away.
你使用魔法让自己几百年保持不老
You used magic to remain frozen for centuries.
我选择去生活
I chose to live.
但是我可以让时光倒流 你可以活得更久 长生不老
But I can reverse this. You will live longer, forever.
嘘
Hush!
即使在我们的世界...
Even in our world...
死亡也是不可避免的
death is part of the plan.
我无法接受
I can't accept that.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但是也许另一个斯特兰奇可以
But maybe the other Strange will.
另一个
Other?
你看不见吗
Can't you see?
你只是半个人
You are only half a man,
活着一半的人生
living half a life.
是真的 他不是孤身一人
It was true. He wasn't alone.
他甚至不是这个宇宙唯一的奇异博士
He wasn't even the only Dr. Strange in this universe.
我去烧水泡茶
Well, I'm going to start the kettle.
我劝你和我一起 免得做出什么冲动的事
I suggest you join me before you do something reckless.
你说得对 没必要整晚都沉浸在过去
Um, you're right. Enough living in the past for one evening.
威士忌里到底加了什么
What was in that whiskey?
-你好 斯蒂芬 -不 等一下 你不是
- Hello, Stephen. - No... Wait a minute. You're...
死了 是的
Dead? Yes!
那这肯定是...
So, this must be...
从另一个宇宙分支发来的心理幻象
A psychic impression sent through a splinter in reality?
是的 你就把我当成一个回声
Yes. Just think of me as an echo.
我本来想说这肯定意味着世界末日要到了
Well, I was gonna say that this must be the end of the world.
也有这个原因 你一直都这么先知先觉
That, too. You always were a perceptive one.
不过我担心咱们的时间不多了
But I fear we don't have much time.
是谁造成了这一切
Then who's causing this?
是你
Well, you are.
怎么可能
How?
当奇异博士 就是你
When Dr. Strange, you,
使用了魔眼法器逃到了过去 我没能跟上
used The Eye and vanished into the past, I couldn't follow.
我从黑暗次元汲取了法力
I drew upon the power of the Dark Dimension
把时间线劈成了两半 也把你劈成了两半
to split the timeline, to split you.
我在找卡廖斯特罗的失落书城
I'm looking for the Lost Library of the Lost Library of Cagliostro.
没必要整晚都沉浸在过去
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表