剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
闪光
The flashy flash.
你总是知道如何带来乐趣
You always know how to bring the fun.
等一下,我需要补充水分
Hold on, I need to hydrate.
-我们得走了-你要去哪里?回来了
-We have to go. -Where are you going? Come back.
你疯了吗?欢乐时光刚刚开始
Are you crazy? Happy hour just started.
它……它不能
It... It cannot be.
我的儿子,特查拉,瓦坎达的王储
My son, T'Challa, Crown Prince of Wakanda,
被外星人从地球绑♥架♥
was abducted from Earth by an alien spacecraft.
如果你有任何关于他的下落的信息,
If you have any information regarding his whereabouts,
我们要求你对这个归航信标作出 的响应
we ask that you respond to this homing beacon.
——特查拉…… 爸爸
-And T'Challa... -Baba.
…如果你在那里,
...if you are out there,
你是一个明亮的燃烧的光 在数十亿的夜空,
you're one bright burning light in the night sky of billions,
,我们将搜索每一个 ,直到我们找到你
and we will search every last one of them until we find you
在这个平面上或下一个平面上
on this plane or the next.
恰恰,我希望你能理解,
Oh, Cha-Cha, I hope you can understand,
我欠了收税员一笔债而你就是我的还款单
I had a debt with the Collector and you were the payment.
特查拉,现在是你大逃亡的时候了
Oh, T'Challa, now it's time for one of your great escapes.
你没事吧,孩子?
You okay, kid?
你骗了我!
You lied to me!
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
我们是在说任务吗?还是说这是“家庭琐事”?
Are we talking about the mission? Or is this "family stuff"?
你告诉我我的家园被摧毁了
You told me my homeland had been destroyed.
我的家人被杀害
My family killed.
这怎么能保护我?
How is that protecting me?
哇可能是家里的事吧
Whoa. Guess it's family stuff.
有时候,你需要听到谎言才能看到真♥相♥
Sometimes you need to hear a lie to see the truth.
你跟我一样,特查拉
You're just like me, T'Challa.
我一点也不像你
I am nothing like you.
你是个探险家,星爵
You're an explorer, Star-Lord.
对于像你这样的人,像我们这样的人,过去只是一座监狱
And for people like you, like us, the past ain't nothing but a prison.
你不应该跟他们一起下去
You don't belong down there with them.
你属于这里,和你的家人在一起
You belong up here with us, with your family.
你不是我的家人
You are not my family.
你永远不会是
You never were.
该死的,这很伤我的心
Damn, that hurts.
收藏家已经准备好了
The Collector is ready for you.
我得为刚才和星云的尴尬道歉
I must apologize for all that awkwardness back there with Nebula.
我就是讨厌戏剧
I simply abhor drama.
你的着装却不一样
Your outfit would suggest otherwise.
你找我做什么,提文?
What is it you want with me, Tivan?
小卖♥♥部里有一堵空白的墙
There is a blank wall in the commissary
我只是还没找到合适的部分
that I just haven't been able to find the right piece for.
我只是一个普通人,算不上一件艺术品
I am just an ordinary human, hardly a work of art.
啊我必须承认,我现在看到了你本人,你是
Ah. I must admit now that I see you in the flesh, you are.
你确定你不会飞也不会用眼睛发射激光之类的吗?
Are you sure you can't fly or shoot lasers out of your eyes or something?
我们去打几轮,你就知道了
Let's go a few rounds and you can find out.
通过我更喜欢你在笼子里
Pass. I prefer you in the cage.
在我的家乡,
Where I come from,
历史从来不会善待那些把人关在笼子里的人
history has never looked kindly on those who lock men in cages.
记下来
Maw, make a note.
看来他确实有超能力
It appears he does have a super power after all.
他可以只用装模作样就把人烦死
He can bore someone to death using only his sanctimony.
我们别浪费墙的空间了
Let's not waste the wall space.
解剖他,把他的尸体撕成碎片
Dissect him and strip his remains for parts.
我的女儿
Daughter of mine.
你怎么能这样对我们?
How could you do this to us?
敬我最好的朋友,特查拉你是最差的
To my best friend, T'Challa. You are the worst.
但话又说回来,每个故事都有两面性
But then again, there are two sides to every story.
放松,新人我是来救你的
Relax, new guy. I'm here to rescue you.
我可不喜欢你改变主意
Not like you to change your mind.
哦,我没有这一直是我们的计划
Oh, I didn't. This was always the plan.
我告诉特查拉收集器 从一开始就在追他
I told T'Challa that the Collector was after him right from the jump.
这是什么工作?-更像是一个诡计
-What is this job? -More of a ruse.
你看,我欠了收税员一笔债
You see, I have this debt with the Collector
他是来收钱的
and, well, he's come to collect.
-他想要什么?-一句话,你,恰恰
-And what does he want? -In a word, you, Cha-Cha.
我不知道那艘瓦坎达船
I had no idea about that Wakandan ship.
我只知道我们有机会和收税员结清债务,
All I knew was that we had an opening to settle my debt with the Collector,
从他手下偷走了余烬
and steal the Embers right out from under him.
什么?星爵
What? Classic Star-Lord.
不让你知道是特查拉的主意
Hey, it was T'Challa's idea to keep you in the dark.
因为他知道我不会让他掉进陷阱的
'Cause he knew I would never let him walk into a trap.
看看我们的结局
Look where we ended up.
所有分心,
All a distraction,
给我提供了必要的掩护来获取这个,创世纪的余烬
providing me the necessary cover to obtain this, the Embers of Genesis.
热的你们真棒
Hot damn. You guys are good.
- T 'Challa呢?别担心
-What about T'Challa? - Not to worry.
他把他的逃跑计划藏在心里
He's keeping his escape plan close to his chest.
收藏家:不,不是那样,Carina
THE COLLECTOR: No, not like that, Carina.
即使以奴隶的标准来看,你们也是愚蠢的
Even by a slave standard, you are foolish.
我喜欢你说的不要把人关在笼子里
I liked that thing you said about not locking people in cages.
谢谢你!我永远感激你
Thank you. I am forever in your debt.
囚犯已经 逃跑了所有单位到第七区,警戒>
The prisoners have escaped. All units to sector seven.
什么样的人会不辞而别地离开派对?
What kind of being leaves a party without saying goodbye?
直觉告诉我这种事在你身上经常发生
Something tells me this happens to you a lot.
很有冲击力,不是吗?
Packs quite a wallop, does it not?
我从一个喋喋不休的克朗人的尸体上砍下来的
I hacked it off the carcass of a terribly chatty Kronan.
当然,如果这不是你的风格,
Of course, if that's not your style,
我们还有很多可以玩的观察
there's plenty more we can play with. Observe.
一把用黑暗精灵统治者手中的暗物质锻造的匕♥首♥
A dagger forged in dark matter taken from the ruler of the Dark Elves.
或者你更喜欢更优雅的东西?
Or perhaps you prefer something a touch more elegant?
哦那个女人很有品味!
Oh. That woman had taste!
一把死亡剑,由阿斯加德死亡女神赠予
A necrosword, courtesy of the Asgardian Goddess of Death.
-啊
-Whoa.
跑!我们运行
- Run! -We were running.
好吧,我们跑快点
Okay, we'll run faster.
-到船上去是你疯了吗?
-Get to the ship. -Are you crazy?
-你自己是不会吃的不是疯了……
-You'll never take them yourself. -Not crazy...
疯了
Mad.
一个遗憾
A pity.
你抛弃了你的家和家人
You abandoned your home and family,
现在,你的新家庭抛弃了你业力
and now, your new family has abandoned you. Karma.
也许你没听说过,劫掠者从不单飞
Maybe you haven't heard, a Ravager never flies solo.
Yondu,甜!现在它是一个派对
Yondu, sweet! Now it's a party.
我绝不可能不带着孩子就离开这里
Ain't no way in hell I was going to leave here without my kid.
吃这个
Eat this.
我们走吧打它!
Let's go. Punch it!
-勇度和特查拉呢?-我肯定他们做得很好
-What about Yondu and T'Challa? -I'm sure they're doing fine.
-好的,任何想法?黏糊糊的手指
-Okay, any ideas? -Sticky fingers.
可以工作
Could work.
——的胶水吗?-你
-Who's the glue? -You are.
-因为你骗了我公平点
-Because you lied to me. -Fair point.
勇度:就这些吗?
Is that all you got?
你觉得这能控制我吗?
You think this can contain me?
可爱无论你去哪里,躲多远,
Cute. No matter where you go or how far you hide,
这个星系里没有一个角落是我无法掌控的
there is not a corner in this galaxy beyond my grasp.
当然,当然无论什么很酷的故事
Sure, sure. Whatever. Cool story.
我相信你知道该怎么做
I trust you'll know what to do with this.
哦,我有一些想法
Oh, I have some ideas.
Carina,能把手镯给我了吗?
Carina, can I have my bracelet now?
没有触摸,船底座不!
No touching, Carina. No!
不,不,不留下来停!
No, no, no, no. Stay. Stop!
停下来思考我照顾了你们所有人我让你们有地方住
Stop and think. I took care of all of you. I put a roof over your heads.
哦业力
Oh. Karma.
勇度:我们不可能步行出去
We're never getting out on foot.
然后我们将飞向天空
Then we'll take to the skies.
所有机组人员到场 ,并有奇迹发生
All crew members present and accounted for by some miracle.
那我们在会合点见
Then I will see you at the rendezvous point.
复♥制♥,恰恰舞
Copy that, Cha-Cha.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表