剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
它们不仅仅是线性的
It's more than a linear path.
而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
It's a prism of endless possibility,
一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟随我来 并思考这个问题
Follow me and ponder the question...
“假如呢?”
"What if?"
在你眼中的银河系是一千亿个光点
The galaxy, to your eyes, a hundred billion points of light.
但是在你看到光的地方 我看到了一个充满故事的世界
But where you see light, I see worlds and the countless stories that fill them.
但在一个有无限可能的多元宇宙中
But in a Multiverse of infinite possibility,
你的命运是由你的本性决定的还是由你的世界的本性决定的?
is your destiny determined by your nature or by the nature of your world?
放下它!就现在!
Drop it! Drop it now!
你是谁?
Who are you?
自报家门
Identify yourself.
谁,我吗?我只是一艘普通的瘾君子
Who, me? I am just an ordinary junker.
但有一个名字你可能知道
But there is one name you may know me by.
哦,我的星爵!
Oh, my. Star-Lord!
我是你的超级粉丝你在这里做什么?
I'm a huge fan of your work. What are you doing here?
这可不是我所期待的反应
That was not the reaction I was expecting.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿停!表现出一些尊重
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Stop! Show some respect.
这是星爵,传奇的亡命之徒
This is the Star-Lord, legendary outlaw.
劫富济贫
Steals from the powerful and gives to the powerless.
我们应该鞠躬吗?我觉得我们该鞠躬了
Should we be bowing? I feel like we should be bowing.
我是说,除非我们应该跪着
I mean, unless we should be kneeling.
都不应该-拜托
-Neither is necessary. -Please.
-你可是星爵-这不是官方头衔
-You are a lord. -It is not an official title.
-我也不喜欢这样
-Nor is it one I am comfortable with.
你当然会很谦虚 星爵
Of course you would be humble. Classic Star-Lord.
我真希望我不用从你这里夺走它
I almost wish I didn't have to take that from you.
这么强大的东西放在我手里肯定更好
Surely something this powerful is better off in my hands.
只是我的老板,罗南,非常非常紧张
It's just that my boss, Ronan, super, super intense.
但我可能会被说服换一份工作
But I could be convinced to make a career change.
谢谢你的关心,但我们人手都满了
Appreciate the interest, but we're all staffed up.
哦,懂了懂了 但至少我得和你打一架
Oh, totally. Totally get it. But at least now I get to spar with you.
如果你真想这样的话
I guess if that's really what you want.
这将是我一生的荣幸
Oh, it shall be the honor of my life.
-哦我不该用枪吗? -发问吧
-Oh. Uh, should I not use the gun? -Go ahead.
-真的?-请
-Really? -Please.
不,这不是问题
No, it's not a problem.
-我会处理掉的——没问题
-I'll get rid of it. -It's okay.
你确定吗?-来吧,用枪
-You sure? -Go ahead, use the gun.
你真是太慷慨了
That is so generous of you.
准备好了吗?-噢,是的
-Ready? - Oh, yes.
哦
Oh.
星爵,您没有让我失望如此敏捷,如此敏捷
You do not disappoint, my lord. So nimble, so spry.
我就在这里 来打我
I'm right here. Hit me.
-哦大人!我不是故意的-这就是我们来的目的
-Oh. My Lord! I didn't mean to... -That is what we're here for.
再做一次但这次,要快一点
Do it again. But this time, faster.
使点劲-真的?
-Harder. -Really?
我几乎就没躲 打我
I barely moved. Hit me.
星爵
Classic Star-Lord.
现在我感觉糟透了
Now I almost feel bad.
我雇过更糟的
Well, I have hired worse.
站住,劫掠者 我们把你包围了
Freeze, Ravager. We have you outnumbered.
看起来是这样,但掠夺者从来不独行
It would appear, but a Ravager never flies solo.
我说"劫掠者从不独行"
I said, "A Ravager never flies solo."
这是什么口头禅吗?
Uh, is that some kind of catchphrase?
你让我担心了一会儿
You had me worried for a second.
这睡美人是谁? -新员工 他也在追求这个
-Who's the Sleeping Beauty? -A new recruit. He was after this as well.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
热信♥号♥♥爆表了
Thermal signature's off the charts.
如果我们想找点乐子,
You know, if we wanted to have some real fun,
我们应该像以前一样
we'd make like the old days
把这坏东西卖♥♥给出价最高的人
and sell this bad boy to the highest bidder.
如果我们像以前那样做,你就只剩一半牙齿了
If we made like the old days, you'd only have half of your teeth.
再说了,你难道不想用它来启动
Besides, wouldn't you rather use it to jump-start
克瑞洛人垂死的星球,拯救他们的系统免于灭绝?
the Krylorians' dying star, save their system from extinction?
你和我一样清楚,任何宝藏都不值钱
You know as well as I, no treasure is worth as much
就像用它能做的好事一样
as the good that can be done with it.
啊这是我的孩子
Ah. That's my boy.
虽然我们的英雄旅程 可能在天上的星星
Though our hero's destiny might lie in the stars above,
但旅程的开始 更应脚踏实地
the beginning of his journey was much more down-to-earth.
我厌倦了生活在泡泡里
I am tired of living in a bubble.
外面有一个完整的世界,爸爸
There's an entire world out there, Baba.
是的,战争,暴♥力♥,仇恨
Yes, one of war, violence, hatred.
那个世界给瓦坎达什么都没有
That world has nothing to offer Wakanda.
肯定还有更多但我们必须勇敢地去寻找它
There must be more. But we must be brave enough to search for it.
我明白,我的儿子
I do understand, my son.
虽然你的血管里流着国王的血,
Though the blood of a king runs through your veins,
它是由探险家的心脏泵送的
it is pumped by the heart of an explorer.
但作为一个冒险探索更广阔世界的人,
But as someone who has ventured out into the greater world,
我向你保证,
let me assure you,
你会发现那里只有毁灭和痛苦
all you will find there is destruction and pain.
那些人不了解我们的生活方式
Those people do not understand our way of life.
你所谓的命运 只是一个等式,
What you call destiny is just an equation,
-变量的乘积
-a product of variables.
对的地点 对的时间 或者在某些情况下,
Right place, right time, or in some instances,
在错误的时间错误的地点
the wrong place at the wrong time.
正如命运所愿, 在那一刻,
As fate would have it, at that very moment,
一艘毁灭者宇宙飞船抵达地球 绑♥架♥天界的生物,自我
a Ravager spacecraft was arriving on Earth to abduct the spawn of the Celestial, Ego.
酷
Cool.
但是在这个宇宙中,
But in this universe,
勇度把任务外包给他的下属
Yondu outsourced the assignment to his subordinates.
你们这群白♥痴♥抓错人了
You morons grabbed the wrong kid.
嗯别急,队长
Uh-uh. Not so fast, Captain.
两个看洞,两个听洞,一个吃洞
Two see holes, two hear holes, one eat hole.
一切正常
Everything checks out.
你们觉得这真像彼得·奎尔吗?
Does this really look like Peter Quill to y'all?
确定我不知道在我看来,所有的人都是一样的
Sure. I don't know. All humans look alike to me.
他被带走的地方的宇宙读数几乎把我们的表盘弄坏了
The cosmic readings where he was took nearly broke our dial.
如果那颗行星上有任何东西不是来自那颗行星,那它就在那里
If there was anything not from that planet on that planet, it's there.
我的家建在一块古老的振金陨石上
Well, my home is built on an ancient Vibranium meteorite.
孩子,你看起来一点都不害怕
You sure don't seem too freaked out about all this, kid.
你一个人在外面干什么?
What you doing out there all by yourself anyway?
探索世界听上去很有趣
-Exploring the world. -Sounds fun.
但为什么只停留在同一个世界呢?
But why stop at one world, huh?
我们什么时候能全部给你看?
When we can show you all of them?
掠夺者!-掠夺者!
-Ravagers! -: Ravagers!
星爵,如果你要选一个最喜欢的…
Star-Lord, if you had to pick a favorite...
真的,我说不上来
Really, I could not say.
我知道,我知道,这么多抢劫,拯救了这么多星球
I know, I know, so many heists, so many planets saved.
不过,你必须有一个
Still, you must have one.
你怎么能只选一个呢?
How could you choose just one?
哦!那中♥央♥银行塔纳克斯四世的劫案呢?
Oh! What about the Central Bank heist of Tarnax IV?
伤害斯库尔也无妨,对吧?
Never hurts to hurt a Skrull, right?
那份工作为克莱格林的牙齿买♥♥单
That job paid for Kraglin's teeth.
那你武装安卡拉抵抗军的时候呢?
How about when you armed the Ankaran resistance?
哦,男人差点就逃出来了
Oh, man. Barely made it out of that one.
你到底是怎么阻止灭霸,那个疯狂的泰坦,
How exactly did you stop Thanos, the Mad Titan,
来毁灭半个宇宙?哦,不
from decimating half of the universe? Oh, no.
我够大了,能承认自己的错误
I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong.
特查拉告诉了我不止一条路
T'Challa here showed me there was more than one way
重新分配宇宙的资源
to reallocate the universe's resources.
有时候最好的武器就是有力的辩论
Sometimes the best weapon in your arsenal is just a good argument.
是,是,指挥官
Aye, aye, Commander.
虽然我仍然认为我的计划并非一无是处
Although I still assert my plan was not without its merits.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表