剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
我们最好赶快把货上一上 朵拉部队快来了
We better load up the product.
The Dora'll be here soon.
美帝♥国♥主♥义♥者 掠夺我们的资源
(美国♥军♥队,斯塔克工业涉及瓦甘达王子之死)
We will not sit idly by
while our resources are pillaged,
杀死我们的人♥民♥ 我们不会袖手旁观
our people killed at the hands
of American imperialists.
嘿,东尼 我帮你带了纪念品
Hey, Tony.
Brought you a souvenir.
怎麽 机场礼品店的瑞士三角巧克力缺货了?
What, airport gift shop out of Toblerones?
所以你已经看到了新闻
So you've been watching the news?
我们失去了一位自己人
让我们去跟全世界表明谁是老大
We lost one of our own.
Let's show the world who's boss.
所以谁是老大 上尉?
And just who is the boss, Lieutenant?
我上次查过 你的名字出现在大楼上
Last I checked,
your name's on the building.
还有在些文件上 你肯定注意到了
And the paper trail.
You certainly saw to that.
但百密一疏
But not to everything.
给你个忠顾 不要跟贾维斯耍小聪明 他甚麽都知道
Word to the wise. Never play Clue
with Jarvis. He sees all.
去啊,报♥警♥ 他们也来不及救你
Go ahead, call the cops.
Still won't get here in time to save you.
是阿 警♥察♥是代表法律 而我要的是正义
Yeah, well, police are the law.
I want justice.
凭你? 你这辈子根本没动过半根手指
You? You never lifted
a finger in your life.
你要请小辣椒来一趟然後杀我吗?
You gonna ask Pepper to come and kill me?
是阿 或许没动过手指 但也没必要了
我融了你的戒指
Yeah, probably not. But there's no need.
I melted down that ring of yours.
你说得没错 泛合金效果非常棒
You were right.
Vibranium worked like a charm.
觉得如何啊? 敬杀手?
What do you say? To killers?
哇 他对你了若指掌 不觉得吗?
Whoa, he's got your number, am I right?
你忘记程式是你自己写的吗?
你的招就是他的招
You forget you programmed the drone
yourself? Your moves are his moves.
看来我必须即兴自♥由♥发挥了
I guess I have to freestyle, then.
每个疤代表一个人头
不管你信不信东尼
Each one is for a kill.
Believe it or not, Tony,
我一直希望你不会变成这个疤
I was really hoping
you wouldn't make the cut.
有那麽一刻 我真以为是你我一起对抗全世界
For a minute, I really thought it was
you and me against the world.
不过我们打的不是同一场仗 东尼
We're not fighting the same battles, Tony.
两个技术宅孤儿 为了老爸努力做好
Two gear-head orphans
trying to do right by our fathers?
我觉得听起来很像
We sound the same to me.
你与我之前的差异
The difference between you and me...
...就是你看不出来我们之间的差异
...is that you can't see the difference
between you and me.
泛合金长矛加上先前瓦坎达事件 明显是刺杀了吧
Vibranium spear. Wakandan issue.
Definite hit job.
瓦甘达在传递讯息
The Wakandans sent a message.
讯息蛮明显了
Not a very subtle one.
这一切怎麽可能监控都没记录?
How did none of this
get captured on security?
贾维斯也格式化 有够巧
Jarvis was wiped clean. Conveniently.
你是在暗指甚麽吗? 小辣椒
What are you implying, Pepper?
我不知道,两天内发生三起谋杀案
还都有一个共同的人
I don't know, three murders in two days,
and one man at the center?
你指控的 可是一位受过勋章的海军军官
You are talking
to a highly decorated Naval officer.
没关系将军 让她去吧
It's cool, General.
Cut the lady some slack.
她跟东尼很亲近
Her and Tony were tight.
接下来呢?
What's the next move?
他们想要场战争,那我们就奉陪
They want a war,
so that's what we'll give 'em.
将无人机解放者投入量产
Put the Liberator drones into production.
好等一下 那需要数十亿美元的预算
Okay, hold on. That'll require
a multi-billion-dollar allocation.
必须谘询董事会
The board will need to be consulted.
爱国者法案已不需繁文缛节
The Patriot Act should cover the red tape.
美国♥军♥方特此接管全部史塔克工业的资产
The U.S. Military is hereby seizing
control of all Stark Industries assets.
你是在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
从来没有人觉得我很好笑 波兹小姐
No one has ever accused me
of being funny, Miss Potts.
我们在战争 你现在替我工作了
We're at war. You work for me now.
恭喜了上尉 你发明了21世纪的战争
Congratulations, Lieutenant.
You just invented 21st century warfare.
欧!这真是...
Oh! That is...
太赞了太赞了!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我很高兴我的泛合金得到了很好的利用
Oh, I'm glad to see my Vibranium's
been put to good use.
是阿 我才正要开始 要来趟公路旅行吗?
Yeah, and I'm just getting started.
How about a road trip?
-这里就是? -瓦甘达处处充满惊喜
-You telling me this is it?
-Wakandans are full of surprises.
瓦甘达
Wakanda.
我终於找到了 父亲
I found it, Dad.
嘿嘿!小子 快过来 我们最好出发了
Hey! Hey, boy!
Come on. We better get going.
我不想要成为他们长矛的目标
Not looking to meet the business end
如果你知道我的意思
of one of their spears,
if you know what I mean.
-一群野蛮人
-Savages.
如你所说 瓦甘达处处充满惊喜
It's like you said.
Wakandans are full of surprises.
我带来了伸张正义的礼物
I come with a gift.
An offering of justice.
我是恩贾达卡,恩乔布王子之子
For I am N'Jadaka, son of Prince N'Jobu.
这是什麽状况?
What is this foolishness?
恩乔布没有子嗣
N'Jobu sired no children!
我们被引导相信这一点
是我让我们相信的
We were led to believe that.
I let us believe that.
我们正在战争
We are at war,
他还是一位美国士兵 他对我们的人♥民♥了解多少?
he is still an American soldier.
What does he know of our people?
这些也是我的人♥民♥ 堂妹
These are my people too, cousin.
我把偷取泛合金丶谋杀你的人♥民♥的人带来了
I brought you the man
who stole your Vibranium
证明我对瓦甘达的忠诚
and murdered your people
as proof of my loyalty to Wakanda.
你有着你父亲的眼睛
You have the eyes of your father.
他曾经给我讲过关於你的故事
He used to tell me stories about you.
关於和他的兄弟在巴山加之山的山顶看日落
About watching the sunset from the top
of Mount Bashenga with his brother.
我给我儿子讲了同样的故事
I shared the same story with my own son.
我这一生都在寻找我的家
I spent my whole life
searching for my home.
好好休息吧,侄子 你已经回到家了
Rest easy, nephew. You are home.
但没时间休息了,叔叔 战争已经到来
But there's no time to rest, Uncle.
War is here.
这些无人机是由泛合金做的
The drones are made up of Vibranium alloy.
跟你们的武器一样 几乎无坚不摧
Just like your weapons.
Almost indestructible.
欧拜托 它们是美国人做的 我们中午就可以回来吃饭了
Oh, please. They're built by Americans.
We'll be home in time for lunch.
可能没有那麽简单
It will not be that easy.
这些无人机透过矩阵母体运行
The drones operate via a hive matrix,
即时的互相沟通 让战略有最大化的效率
communicating with each other in real time
to maximize strategic efficiency.
那我们要怎麽断绝他们的网路呢?
Then how do we cut them off
from their network?
我们让它们进到防护罩里来
We let them inside our force shields.
电磁干扰可以阻断卫星的连线
The electromagnetic interference
will block their satellite uplink.
你建议我们让这些杀手♥机♥器进到城市里?
You're suggesting we let
the killer robots into the city?
这是为一能中断它们与贾维斯连线的方法
That's the only way to disconnect them
from the Jarvis AI.
之後 我们再消灭它们
After that, we'll destroy 'em.
美国人也不会有剩馀的泛合金可以再造
The Americans won't have
any Vibranium left to rebuild.
为什麽我们要冒人♥民♥的生命危险相信你?
Why should we trust you
with our people's lives?
我知道失去亲近的人是什麽感觉
I know what it's like to have
someone taken from me,
如果我有机会为父亲报仇,我不会犹豫
and if I had the chance to avenge
my father, I wouldn't hesitate.
这些人杀了你的儿子
These people murdered your son.
如果就只有这一次机会,不值得冒险吗?
Even if there's only a chance I'm legit,
isn't it worth the risk?
你认为呢 将军?
What say you, General?
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表