剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
时间
WATCHER: Time.
时间 空间
WATCHER: Time. Space.
时间 空间 现实
WATCHER: Time. Space. Reality.
时间 空间 现实 它不仅仅是一条线性路径
It's more than a linear path.
它是棱镜,
It's a prism of
拥有无限可能,
endless possibility,
一个简单的选择可以发展出无限的现实,
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
从而创造出你无从知晓的平行世界。
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我是带你穿越这些广阔新现实的向导
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟我来
Follow me
让我们探讨无数的可能性
and ponder the question...
“如果?”
"What if?"
地球,1943 年 6 月。
Earth, June, 1943.
纳粹军队横扫欧洲,留下了死亡和毁灭。
The Nazi army marches across Europe, leaving death and destruction.
盟军联合起来创造了一种新的士兵。
The Allied armies band together to create a new kind of soldier.
一个超级战士。
A Super Soldier.
在人类最黑暗的时刻,
At humanity's darkest hour,
一个来自布鲁克林的瘦子成为了美国队长。
a skinny kid from Brooklyn became Captain America.
扭转二战局势后,
After turning the tide of World War II,
他做出了最终的牺牲,恢复了和平,拯救了这个宇宙。
he made the ultimate sacrifice, restoring peace and saving this universe.
但在另一个宇宙中,不一样的选择创造了一个全新的英雄。
But in another universe, a single choice created a whole new hero.
这一切都是为了创造一名超级士兵。
All this to make one Super Soldier.
巴黎沦陷了 下一个可能就是伦敦
Paris has fallen. London might be next.
如果成功了,你就可以结束这场战争。
If this works, you could end the war.
这是我们平凡人梦寐以求的向往。
We mere mortals can only dream of doing such things.
卡特探员,你在上面展台看着会不会舒服些?
Agent Carter, wouldn't you be more comfortable in the booth?
不,我想留在这。
No, I'd prefer to stay.
就这样,
WATCHER: There.
这就是创造一个新宇宙的时刻。
That's the moment that created a new universe.
当被要求离开房♥间时,玛格丽特·"佩吉"·卡特选择留下。
When asked to leave the room, Margaret "Peggy" Carter chose to stay.
但很快,她就要冒险进入未知世界,创造一个新世界。
But soon it would be her venturing into the unknown and creating a new world.
血清会立即引起细胞变化。
The serum will cause immediate cellular change.
为了防止不受控制的增长,
In order to prevent uncontrolled growth,
试验体将会被 Vita射线 照射。
the subject will be saturated with Vita-Rays.
不!
No!
史蒂夫!看着我,别昏迷过去。
Steve! Eyes on me. Focus on me.
机器功率水平正在下降。
HOWARD: Power levels are dropping.
要么现在开始实验,要么项目彻底失败。
We either do this now, or we lose the project.
-罗杰斯,进去! -他不能!
-Rogers, get in there! -He can't!
-斯塔克,你进去吧 -什么? 你疯了吗? 我是按按钮的。
-Stark, you go in. -What? Are you crazy? I push the buttons.
- 我是按钮人。 -进去!
-I'm the buttons guy. -FLYNN: Get in there!
机器快要被子弹摧毁了,到时候什么都没了,必须现在开始。
HOWARD: Tech and bullets don't mix. We'll lose everything. It has to be now!
你知道这些花了多少钱吗?
FLYNN: Do you know how much this cost?
这是最后最好的机会了
HOWARD: We won't get another shot at this.
坚持住,我马上回来。
Hang on. I'll be right back.
我哪儿也不去。
I'm not goin' anywhere.
霍华德,准备好。
Howard, get ready.
- 特工卡特。 -你在干什么?
-Agent Carter. -What are you doing?
卡特探员,你在做什么?
Agent Carter, what are you doing?
这是我们唯一的机会,开始吧!
This is our only chance. Now!
斯塔克,不要打开。
Stark, don't do this.
-成功了吗? -大获成功。
-Did it work? -And then some.
你将不再需要那些高跟鞋。
You won't be needing those heels anymore.
佩吉? 哇。
Peggy? Wow.
我称之为绝对的成功。
I'd call this an absolute success.
多么彻底的失败!
What an absolute failure!
六千万美元和世界上所有的希望都付诸东流。
Sixty million dollars and all the hope in the world down the drain.
这个项目承诺会给我带来一支军队,
I was promised an army.
还有和平与救赎。
I was promised peace and salvation.
相反,我得到了一个女孩。
Instead, I get a girl.
我明白这不是想要的结果,
I understand this is not the desired outcome,
但我可以做的事情不仅是在这抽血。
but I can be more than a human pin cushion.
现在我才是 SSR 的领导。
The SSR is under my command now.
感激点吧你还能在这,而不是被指控不服从命令。
Be grateful you're here and not being brought up on charges of insubordination.
我们当时即将失去整个项目。
We were about to lose the entire project.
-如果我没有介入--:嗯,介入了。
-If I hadn't stepped in-- -FLYNN: Well, we did.
厄斯金博士血清的最后一滴血清都渗入了你的体内。
Every last drop of that Dr. Erskine serum went into you.
如果我们幸运的话,
And if we get lucky,
有一天,您的血液可能会告诉我们如何打造真正的超级士兵。
someday your blood might tell us how to make a real Super Soldier.
超级士兵就站在你眼前。
You have a Super Soldier.
女人不是士兵,她们绝对不会在前线战斗。
Women aren't soldiers, and they sure as hell don't fight on the front lines.
她们连钉子都弄不破。
They might break a nail.
漂亮的左勾拳
Nice left hook.
弗林上校可不这么想,那个武器级的白♥痴♥!
Not according to Colonel Flynn, that weapons-grade moron!
如果我被允许对希♥特♥勒♥的头做那件事就好了。
If only I was allowed to do that to Hitler's head.
还有更糟糕的可能。
It could be worse.
弗林可以让你参加那些 USO 之旅。
Flynn could stick you on one of those USO tours.
穿上疯狂的服装,被告知每天要微笑十次。
Wear a crazy costume, being told to smile ten times a day.
他不会的,他不能,他会吗?
He wouldn't. He couldn't. Could he?
齐步走!
MAN: March!
巴基
Bucky.
我在 布鲁克林 的哥们儿。
It's a buddy of mine from Brooklyn.
他刚刚分配到了第 107 军队。
He just deployed with the 107th.
军队甚至不告诉我他会去哪个前线。
The army won't even tell me where he's going.
我们都有人为我们而战,
We all have someone fighting for us.
如果我们能为他们而战就好了。
Would be nice if we could fight for them.
我很抱歉,
I'm sorry.
你本该是结束战争的人。
You were meant to be the one to end the war.
现在是你。
Now you will.
不用为我介怀,无论如何,世界从来不是我的舞台。
And don't worry about me. I never was much of a dancer anyway.
也许是因为你还没有找到合适的同伴。
Maybe you haven't found the right partner.
滕斯贝格,挪威的一个盛产圣诞贺卡的小镇。
Tønsberg, Norway. A real Christmas card of a town.
- 嗯,是的。 - 纳粹在挪威?
-Well, it was. -Nazis were in Norway?
很近,九头蛇——希♥特♥勒♥自己的超自然科学部门。
Close. HYDRA. Hitler's very own Supernatural Sciences Division.
那个钟楼的伽马信♥号♥♥表明,
Given the gamma signatures from that clock tower,
他们正在寻找的东西可以为整个伦敦提供动力,
what they were looking for could power London.
或者在 60 秒内将其摧毁。
Or blow it to kingdom come inside 60 seconds.
宇宙魔方 是奥丁宝库中的宝石。
The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room.
传说中拥有重写物理定律的力量
Fabled to hold the power to rewrite the very laws of physics
并打开穿越宇宙的大门。
and unlock doors across the universe.
你所寻求的只是一个传说。
What you seek is just a legend.
那你为什么要这么努力去隐藏呢?
Then why do you try so hard to hide it?
他们找的是 宇宙魔方。
PEGGY: It's called the Tesseract.
那东西现在在运到柏林的半路上了。
FLYNN: That thing must be halfway to Berlin by now.
更像是三分之二的路,但我们有机会。
More like two-thirds. But we have a chance.
-如果我们今晚派出一个队伍,我们可以--你疯了。
-If we send a team tonight, we can get-- -You're out of your mind.
-我可以去。 -太好了,现在你们都疯了,真完美。
-I could go. -Great, now you're both crazy. Fantastic.
现在两个疯子在我面前晃来晃去。
Now I have two crazy people running around the place.
最多派三十个人,如果东西送到了九头蛇总部,那就完了。
Thirty men, max. If this reaches HYDRA High Command, it's game over.
我不会派出一个人,更不用说一个排,就为了一个会发光的电池。
I'm not risking one man, never mind a platoon, over a glorified battery.
- 世界上最聪明的人 - 而斯塔克就是其中一个
-The greatest minds alive-- -And Stark is one of them.
这与你无关,你来到这只是因为运气好。
It's not your concern. You're lucky to be here.
世界上最聪明的人都无法理解这种电池的力量有多大。
The greatest minds alive can't fathom the extent of this battery's power.
那谁知道呢,也许战争马上结束了,
Good. Who knows, maybe the war will be over
在九头蛇弄清楚如何打开该死的东西之前。
before HYDRA figures out how to turn the damn thing on.
借酒浇愁?
Drowning your troubles?
-我以为你们英国人很有韧性。 - 显然只有男人这样。
-I thought you Brits were resilient. -Just the men, apparently.
- 我可以给你一个建议吗? -你还是闭嘴吧。
-Can I give you a piece of advice? -(SIGHS) I'd rather you didn't.
弗林是个白♥痴♥,但你很幸运,我是个天才。
Flynn's a moron. Lucky for you, I'm a genius.
-这是什么? -这应该是你的 USO 制♥服♥。
-What's this? -It was supposed to be your USO
“让我们去卖♥♥一些战争债券”服装,但我做了一些升级。
"let's go sell some war bonds" costume, but I made a few upgrades.
那你的升级手段有待提升。
Your covert skills need work.
还有这个东西。
Then this is gonna be awkward.
-那啥玩意儿? -我们被袭击了!
-What was that? -We're being ambushed!
碾过去!
Run her down!
不可思议,让我再干翻一车。
That was brilliant! Let's give it another go.
你们看到这个了吗?
Are you seeing this?
通常来说我比较低调
I'm usually a bit more covert.
你怎么才出现在我身边?
Where have you been all my life?
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表