剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
我很显然在我房♥间里 学习
I'm obviously in my room, studying.
不要对你的母亲撒谎
Do not tell falsehoods to your mother.
你是说地球啊 抱歉 我理解错了
Oh, you mean Earth. Sorry, I misunderstood.
当地人管这里叫地球 是的 没错 对不起
The locals call it that. Yes, right. Sorry.
我一时之间没听懂
Confused there for a moment.
我和学习小组的伙伴们过来进行文化交流
Me and my study group came down here for a cultural exchange.
"文化交流"
"Cultural exchange."
你知道我们这种人 渴望知识的战士
You know us. We're warriors for knowledge.
真的吗 那我得亲自看看
Hmm. Really? Then this I have to see for myself.
我要提前结束行程
I'm cutting my trip short.
你要来这里
You're coming here?
我可爱的儿子 我希望
And, my sweet son, I expect
我到达的时候能看见你的全套学习计划
to see your full syllabus when I arrive.
机会难得 希尔
Now or never, Hill.
退下 我们结束了
Stand down. We're done here.
我们永远没有机会发射核弹了
We never get to fire the nukes.
我差点都要替你难过了 美人儿
I almost feel bad for you, Blondie.
求你了 你得帮帮我 我母亲要来了
Please, you must help me. My mother is coming.
想听我的建议吗 从角落开始往外清洁吧
My suggestion? Start in the corners, clean your way outward.
角落 角落
Corners, corners...
但这是个球体啊
But it's a sphere.
抱歉了 女士们 我得提前离开了 又一次
Ugh. Excuse me, ladies. I'm sorry, but I must leave early. Again.
洛基 我的弟弟 我需要你的帮助
Loki, my brother. I require your assistance.
我早就抢先一步了 小雷雷
Ah, one step ahead of you, Tiny Thunder.
我们哥几个打算在圣路易斯 圣...还是叫路易
My bro's trying this thing in St. Louis. Saint... Is it "Louie"?
不管怎么说 我们打算
Anyway, we're about to make
制♥造♥宇宙里最大的弹弓
this universe's greatest slingshot.
好好享受你们在这里的时光吧
Try to enjoy the rest of your time here.
一千年以后见 海姆达尔
See you in another thousand years. Heimdall.
不玩弹弓了 不搞破坏了
No more slingshots. No more destruction.
我们得把这些清理一下回家去
We need to clean this mess up and go home.
马上
Ugh! Now!
干得漂亮 我差点信了
Ha! Nice one. Almost fell for it.
我没开玩笑 我母亲要来了
I'm not joking. My mother is coming.
但她不是我母亲
But she's not my mother.
我只是跟你情同兄弟而已 记得吗
You know, I'm your brother from another mother, remember?
来吧 冰人们 咱们走
Come on, Ice Bros, let's go.
等等 你不能走 看看这地方
Wait. You can't leave. Look at this place.
我们对这个地方有责任 你得把这些清理了
We have a duty to this planet. You need to clean it up.
"责任 清理" 你的语气和奥丁一样
"Duty, clean"? Ugh, you sound like Odin.
什么
What?
冰人们 咱们闪人
Ice Men, let's bounce.
好了 大家听着 派对结束了
All right, listen, party's over.
你们不一定非得回家 但是不能留在这里
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay.
等等 你去哪 回来
Wait, where you going? Come back.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你们得留下 我们需要把这里清理干净
You do have to stay here, and we need to clean up.
看看现在是谁在扫兴了
Look who's pooping the party now.
是你 你在扫兴
It is you! You are pooping the party.
你们去哪 回来
Where you going? Come back!
走 托佩兹 我们乘风而去
Let's go, Topaz. We shall ride like the wind.
-拜托了 等等 -废物
- Please! Wait. - Loser.
而且我们把小车车也带走
And we're keeping the scoot-scoots.
各位 求你们了 帮帮忙 你 你怎么样
Guys, please. Help, I... You. How about you?
我听见我爸给我打电♥话♥了 祝你好运
Uh... I think I hear my dad calling. Good luck.
各位 拜托了 大家得留下帮忙啊
People. Beings. Please, everyone, you must stay and help.
众神之父 赐予我力量
Allfather, give me strength.
你们听我说
You will listen to me.
我的母亲要来了
My mother is coming.
-弗丽嘉 -她不开心
- Frigga? - And she is not happy.
非常不开心
Like, at all.
她非常生气
She's really mad.
行啊 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
托尔最棒
意大利
托尔
Thor.
你好 母亲 看见你很高兴 欢迎来到我的学习小组
Oh, hello, Mother. Good to see you. Welcome to our study group.
大家和我母亲打个招呼
Everyone say hello to Mother.
你好 弗丽嘉妈妈
Hello, Mother Frigga.
在我们学习结束前 我们通常会怎么说来着 同学们
And to end our studies, what do we always say, class?
学习是有魔力的
Learning is magic.
看 我都跟你说我是在做教育文化交流了
See? I told you I was on an educational and cultural exchange.
你知道米德加德是斯努吉的出生地吗
Did you know that Midgard is the birthplace of the Snuggie?
母亲 你不相信
Mother, you doubt?
看看我们学了多少东西
But look at all this learning, huh?
托尔 这里是你想要的
Thor, here's the information
关于人类文明的信息
you requested on human civilizations.
我还下载了一些纪录片 PBS特别节目 NPR的播客等等
And I loaded a few documentaries, PBS specials, NPR podcasts.
我下星期给你打电♥话♥讨论
I'll call you next week to discuss it.
这么小但是里面装了这么这么多 谢谢
So tiny yet contains so, so much. Thank you.
你一定是弗丽嘉 我是惊奇队长
You must be Frigga. I'm Captain Marvel.
我知道你是谁 谢谢你帮助教育我的儿子
I know who you are. Thank you for helping educate my son.
-走吧 亲爱的 -等等
- Let's go, darling. - Wait.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
母亲 我可以解释
Mother, I can explain.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找我母亲告状
You called my mother on me.
这么做可一点不酷
That wasn't a cool thing to do,
但是这么做是正确的 所以 谢谢
but it was the right thing. So, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 酷吗
I'll call you? Cools?
不 这不叫 "酷吗"
No, it is not "Cools."
不
No?
我还以为我们之间有点什么 我真的很喜欢你 简
But I thought we had something. I really like you, Jane.
不仅仅因为你是个天才
And not just because you're a genius.
你还非常有魅力而且...
You're also very attractive and...
那就约我出去啊
Well, then, ask me out on a date.
简·福斯特 我很荣幸能够约你出去
Jane Foster, it would be my honor to take you on a date.
在你回答之前 我想说
Before you answer, let me say
我知道一个地方全是独角兽
that I know a whole planet full of unicorns.
连侍者都是独角兽...
Even the waiters are unicorns...
-非常完美 -听起来不错 八点钟来接我
- It's wonderful. - Sounds delightful. Pick me up at0800?
一个世界是秩序恢复了 爱情萌发
A world restored, love blossoming.
正如人类和阿斯加德的儿童所说的那样
As children, both human and Asgardian, say,
他们一起幸福地生活下去直到永远
together, they lived happily ever after.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
亲爱的 也许我话说得太早了
Oh, dear. Perhaps I spoke too soon.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表