剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第三十七集 沙滩城♥堡♥
房♥屋出♥售♥
大灰
Oh! Hey, Grizz!
这座房♥子怎么样
How 'bout this one?
这座房♥子怎么样
How 'bout this one?
环境优美 还带前院 看着很棒
Nice view, front yard, looks good!
环境优美 还带前院 看着很棒
Nice view, front yard, looks good!
我们看看♥房♥♥地♥产♥指南上
Let's just see what the ol' real estate guide
怎么描述它的 看起来仅售...
has to say about it. Looks like it's only...
- 噢 - 怎样
- Oh. - Well?
我们终于能有个家了
Do we finally have a home?
后面好多零啊
Oh. That's a lot of zeroes.
咱们的存款有几个零
How many zeroes do we have?
一个没有
Zero.
一个没有
Zero.
我们永远都找不到住的地方了
We're never gonna find somewhere to live!
别放弃 胖胖 我们过得还不错啊
Hey, don't give up, Pan! We're still doin' okay!
我有这本漂亮的书 你有...
I've got this nice book and you have...
- 希望 - 说得好 胖胖
- Hope? - Atta boy, Pan Pan.
小老弟有...
And lil bro has...
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
有吃的啦
Food!
面包 面包 面包
Bread! Bread! Bread!
你们还在等什么
Well?! What're you waiting for?!
快点 快快打开包装吧
C'mon! Pop open that bread!
我们真是幸运 有人刚刚把垃圾丢到一个
We're pretty lucky people just leave their garbage
- 人人都能捡走的地方 - 我要为这个庆祝一下
- out where anyone can take it. - I'll toast to that!
太不公平了 我们不仅无家可归
It's not fair! We still don't have a home.
现在想静静地吃个面包都不行
Now we can't even eat our bread in peace!
我们为什么不能像那些孩子一样
Why can't we be like those kids?
他们应该有家 家里还满是面包
They probably have homes. Probably full of bread.
孩子们 吃午饭了
Kids! Lunchtime!
- 回家来 - 来了
- Come back to the house! - Coming!
也许我们买♥♥不起房♥子
Well, maybe we can't buy a house.
但是我们可以建一座啊
But we can still build one!
我不确定 大灰 你想住在一座沙滩城♥堡♥里吗
I dunno, Grizz, you want us to live in a sandcastle?
这不是普通的沙滩城♥堡♥ 胖达
This won't be just any sandcastle, Panda.
这将是王者的...沙滩城♥堡♥
This will be the Sandcastle... of Kings.
好吧 我觉得我们可以试一下
Well, I guess we can give it a shot.
一定会很棒的 兄弟们
It's gonna be great, guys!
- 好漂亮啊 - 没错
- It's so beautiful! - Yeah.
漂亮得都快把你感动哭了 是吧
Almost makes you wanna cry, huh?
- 是啊 眼泪已经在路上... - 我们回家吧 兄弟们
- Yeah, almost... - Let's go home, bros.
你们先去吧 我马上就来
Uhh, you guys go on ahead. I'll catch up!
还有最后一件事
There's just one last thing.
- 抱歉 我... - 你好
- Oh, uh, sorry I, uh, uh... - Oh! Uh, hi!
我叫达拉
My name is Darla!
- 你从哪儿学的画画 - 我只是经常临摹
- Where'd you learn to draw? - Uh, I guess I just copy a lot?
也对 我想我也是那样开始学画画的
Oh, yeah, I guess that's how I started out, too.
但是现在我正忙着画原创漫画
But now I'm working on an original manga!
是关于一个有超能力的女孩
It's about this girl, and she has powers.
怎么了 这是什么感觉
What? What is this feeling?
而且它有一个精心设计的背景故事...
And it's got this elaborate backstory...
她好像来自于我的梦中
It's like she's from a dream.
突然之间 世界变得如此不同
The world just looks different all of the sudden.
这样一种感情 我该如何应对
How do I deal with all these emotions?
- 嘿 你还好吗 - 啊
- Hey, are you okay? - Huh?
我刚才问你 那个城♥堡♥是你建造的吗
I was asking you about that castle, did you build it?
我的兄弟们建造的 而且...
Um, my brothers did, and, uh...
太棒了 你得带我去看看 来吧
That's amazing! You gotta show me, come on!
放宽心 小老弟 只不过是...
Relax, lil bro, it's just ... huh?
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey, what's going on here?
是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
我不会给这件事定义什么的
Haha, well, I'm not putting any labels on anything.
你们好 我是来参观的
Hi! I'm here for the tour!
胖达的朋友就是我们的朋友
Hmm, any friend of Panda's is a friend of ours!
吊起城门 小弟
Raise the gate, bro!
欢迎来到我们的家
Welcome to our home!
跟我来 我带你参观我们的居所
Come with me! I'll show you the crib.
我们所有的管道都是百分百纯沙
All of our plumbing is one 100% sand,
所以请不要使用任何物品
so please don't use anything.
沙子盛宴 看起来你可以吃 但是别吃
The sand banquet, you could technically eat it, but don't!
沙画艺术馆 胖胖的新作
The sand gallery. Pan Pan's latest.
太妙了
Wow, so pointy!
最后 沙滩暗门
And finally, the sand secret trap door!
实际上我不确定它通向哪里
I'm not actually sure where this goes.
我饿了
Ugh, I'm starving.
你们有什么吃的吗
Do you guys have anything to eat?
老天 当然有
Boy, do we!
面包三明治
Bread sandwiches!
这些面包是从垃圾里捡来的
This bread is from the garbage!
- 厉害 - 让我们干杯
- Cool! - I propose a toast!
敬达拉和胖达 他们的爱情真切而宝贵
To Darla and Panda, whose love is rare and true.
- 欢迎加入我们的家庭 - 谢谢你 大灰 我真的...
- Welcome to the family! - Aw, thank you, Grizz, I really ...
- 达拉 - 出来 达拉
- Darla?! - Come out, Darla!
不 我没想到她们会找到我
Oh, no, I didn't think they'd find me here.
- 她们是什么人 - 我很抱歉 我应该早一点告诉你们的
- Who are they? - I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner.
我有...几个姐妹
I have... sisters.
达拉 马上下来 你不能躲着我们
Darla, get down here now! You can't hide from us!
我们知道你正跟那些恶心的狗在一起玩
We know you're hanging out with those gross dogs!
- 别管我 丽兹 - 马上回家去
- Leave me alone, Liz! - Come home now!
别人会认为我们都在垃圾堆里玩的
People are gonna think we all play in giant piles of trash!
这是一堆漂亮的垃圾
Hey! It's a nice pile of trash!
你不能让我们这样出丑
Ugh. You are not going to embarrass us like this.
日落的时候 我们会带其他人来
We'll be back at sunset... with the others.
- 走吧 - 我们警告过你了
- Ugh. Roll out. - You were warned.
对不起 在把你们卷入这件事前 我就应该走了
I'm sorry. I should go before you get dragged into all of this.
我只是...我只是烦死她们整天欺负我了
I'm just ... I'm just so sick of them bossing me around!
我希望我能和你们待在一起
I wish I could just stay here with you!
那就和我们在一起
Then you will!
我们会竭尽全力保护你 达拉
We'll do whatever it takes to protect you, Darla!
这就跟《超速心跳》里面一样
This is just like in "Hyperspeed Heart Saga."
- 我知道 - 就这样吧 你现在是我们的家人了
- I know. - That's it! You're family now!
不跟我们打一仗 她们别想带走你
We're not letting them take you without a fight!
准备战斗
Prepare for battle!
看 他们来了
Look! Here they come!
达拉 这是你最后的机会了
Darla! This is your last chance!
如果要比人数的话 四比三
Ha! If this is a game of numbers, we're 4-3!
我们轻松稳赢
We can win easy!
我们走着瞧吧
Hmph! We'll see about that!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表