剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第十八集 查理的万圣节之二
小心
在此安眠 爱说话的大高个
睡了个超爽的午觉
What a great nap.
噢 嘿 你好啊 朋友
Oh! Well, hey, there, friends.
是什么把你带到了这个... 墓地来的
What brings you over here to this... graveyard?
是什么把你带到了这个... 墓地来的
What brings you over here to this... graveyard?
我发誓在我睡过去之前 这里曾经是一个美丽的小镇
I swear this was a nice little town when I fell asleep.
我发誓在我睡过去之前 这里曾经是一个美丽的小镇
I swear this was a nice little town when I fell asleep.
既然我们都在这里
Since we're already here,
来点鬼故事怎么样
how about some spooky stories?
我知道最精彩的那个
And I know just the one...
好了 那么
Well, all right, then.
一切都发生在一个和今夜相似的夜晚
It all started on a night just like this one...
一切都发生在一个和今夜相似的夜晚
It all started on a night just like this one...
噢 噢 看啊
Oh, oh! Look!
那些星星看起来就像一罐蜂蜜
Those stars are shaped like a jar of honey.
噢 蜂蜜跟坚果最配了
Oh, honey would go great with these nuts.
小心点 大灰 我对坚果过敏
Careful, Grizz. I'm allergic.
别担心 胖胖 我会离你远点吃的
Don't worry, Pan Pan. I'll eat them away from you.
看啊 那些星星在变形
Oh, look! The stars are changing shape!
现在他们看起来像是苔布斯在抱着一罐蜂蜜
Now, it looks like Tabes holding a jar of honey.
她为什么要抱着蜂蜜
Why is she holding honey?
因为她喜欢蜂蜜 你这个笨笨 你看到了什么 兄弟
'Cause she likes honey, you silly. What do you see, bro?
阿极 嗯 也看到了蜂蜜
Ice Bear, uh, also sees honey.
- 那是什么 - 哇 一颗流星
- What was that? - Whoa! A shooting star.
赶快 许个愿 许个愿
Quick! Make a wish! Make a wish!
伙计们 你们看到了吗
Did you guys see that?
那颗星就落在附近 我们得过去看看
It landed close by. We have to check it out!
不了 我谢谢您 我非常可能对星尘过敏
Uh, no, thanks. I'm probably allergic to space dust.
噢 才不会
Oh, nonsense.
我打赌如果我们碰一下他 我们就能许更多的愿望
I bet if we touch it, we'll get even more wishes.
阿极的愿望会是可以许无数次愿
Ice Bear will wish for infinite wishes.
- 好了 咱们快走 - 好吧 等等我
- All right, let's go. - Fine! Wait up.
兄弟 你肯定不能许愿 获得更多愿望
Bro, you can't wish for more wishes.
我想那肯定不符合规则
Think that's against the rules.
那么阿极会许愿有更多流星
Then Ice Bear will wish for more shooting stars.
我希望我们在家 我的过敏症开始犯了
I wish we were home. My allergies are acting up.
那么 你为什么不许愿让你所有的过敏症都消失呢
Well, why don't you wish for your allergies to be gone?
看啊 一头雄鹿 有谁许愿要一头雄鹿了吗
Look! A stag. Did anyone wish for a stag?
那是阿极无穷愿望中的一个
It was one of Ice Bear's infinite wishes.
嗯 它看起来有些 嗯...
Um, it's acting a bit, uh...
奇怪
Strange?!
嗯 也许它在午睡吧
Um, maybe it's napping?
- 它还好吗 - 快点好起来
- I-Is it okay? - Get well soon.
- 看啊 它还好 - 大灰 我不觉得它还好欸
- look, he's fine. - Grizz, I don't think he's fine.
它们... 它们看上上去...
They ... they look like...
僵尸
Zombies!
组合 咱们得赶紧组合起来
Stack! We got to stack!
发生了什么啊
What is happening?!
他们好恶心啊
they're so gross!
快点 快爬上这棵树 快 快 快 快 快
Quick! Get up this tree! Go, go, go, go, go!
谢谢你 胖胖
thanks, Pan Pan.
吃坚果吧 僵尸们
Eat nuts, zombies!
我过敏 把他们拿开
I'm allergic! Get those away!
抱歉 胖胖
Sorry, Pan Pan!
我们该怎么办 那里
What do we do? Over there!
护林员休息站
The ranger station!
我们必须去苔布斯那里
We have to get to Tabes!
好主意 我现在就给她打电♥话♥
Good idea. I'll call her right now.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
喂 喂 你能收听见吗 喂
Hello? Hello? Do you read me? Hello?
我的手♥机♥怎么了
What is wrong with my phone?
苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯
Tabes! Tabes! Tabes!
拜托你一定要在家啊 苔布斯 一定要在家啊
Please be home, Tabes! Please be home!
阿极感觉... 不太对劲
Ice Bear... feeling funny.
苔布斯 苔布斯 你在家吗
Tabes! Tabes! Are you there?
- 拜托 苔布斯 - 紧急状况
- Please, Tabes! - It's an emergency!
快开门 苔布斯 快把门打开
Open the door! Tabes! Open the door!
阿极
Ice Bear...
僵尸熊
Zombie Bear.
老兄你怎么了
What happened to you?
僵尸熊要吃脑子
Zombie Bear wants brains.
不 别这样 拜托了 别这样
No! Please! No! Not like this!
又怎么了
What now?
你们好 地球人 我非常抱歉
Greetings, Earthlings. I am so sorry.
看上去我的小宠物宇宙小黏虫
It looks likes my little pet space goop
正在把你们一个一个变成僵尸
is turning all of you guys into zombies.
不过不用担心 我这儿有解药呢
But don't worry. Got the antidote for it right here.
熊熊们 僵尸来了
Bears! Zombies!
苔布斯 我们爱你 我们也很高兴你终于出现了
Tabes, we love you... And we love that you're finally here...
不过你刚刚犯了一个大错
But you just made a big mistake!
没时间了 熊熊们 整个森林都被感染了
No time for that, bears! The entire forest is infested!
我会把大家带到一个不会被咬的安全... 地方
I'll take us somewhere safe where we can't be bit... ten.
请告诉我那不是一只僵尸蜂
Please tell me that's not a zombie bee.
等等 那不就是"僵尸"吗
Wait, would that make it a "Zom-bee"?
我要吃脑子
Brains!
不 苔布斯也变僵尸了
No! They got Tabes!
大灰 我们必须快跑 我们是唯一的
Grizz, we have to run! We're the only ...
我要吃脑子
Brains
给我吃你的脑子 胖胖
Give me brains, Pan Pan.
不 等等 大灰 请别吃我
No, wait! Grizz, please don't eat me!
不 我是濒危物种 不要 求求你
No, I'm endangered! Please, no!
好了 这是你的素食 泰式沙拉
Okay, here's your vegan Thai salad.
这是你的 请慢用
And here's yours. Enjoy.
我要吃脑子
Brains.
- 我要吃脑子 - 什么 你们需要多吃蔬菜
- Brains! - What? You guys need to eat your veggies!
你们不能总是吃脑子啊
You can't just have brains all the time!
- 有脑子吗 - 为什么我对所有东西过敏
- Brains? - Why am I allergic to a hundred things
却对僵尸免疫啊
but immune to zombies?!
我要吃脑子 给我吃你的脑子
Brains. Feed me your brains.
开个玩笑
just kidding.
吓到你了吧
Fooled you
等等 等等 等等 先别走
Wait, wait, wait! Don't go.
对你来说还不够吓人吗 别担心
Not scary enough for you? Well, don't you worry.
下一个一定能够吓到你
This next one'll scare you just right.
我不敢相信竟然没有家庭愿意收留我们
I can't believe none of those houses wanted to adopt us.
至少他们给了我们免费糖果
At least they gave us free candy.
- 不是吧 - 别担心 胖仔
- Oh man. - don't worry, Pan.
还有很多家等着我们去试呢
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表