剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第二十一集 收养
这样这副精美画作的价格
And that brings us to $105 million
就到了一亿五百万美元...
for this exquisite piece...
就到了一亿五百万美元...
for this exquisite piece...
一亿六百万美元 谢谢
$106 million, thank you.
出价一亿七百万 一亿八百万
$107 million, $108 million,
一亿九百万美元 成交
109 ... and sold!
下一件拍品是一套古董藏品
Our next auction is from an antique collection
下一件拍品是一套古董藏品
Our next auction is from an antique collection
它曾被路易十四所有
once owned by LouisXIV.
它曾被路易十四所有
once owned by LouisXIV.
请允许我为你介绍国王这套无价的...
May I introduce you to the King's priceless set of...
熊熊们
Bears!
这是什么东西
What is it?
什么情况 各位来宾 请保持镇定
What? Everyone, please remain calm.
打扰一下 唔 你们好呀 好心人们
Excuse me. Ahem, hello, you fine people.
我们这三只熊熊正在求收养
We three bears are up for adoption.
我们这三只熊熊正在求收养
We three bears are up for adoption.
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
- 找一个归宿 - 把话筒还给我
- Looking for a home. - Give me that!
嘿 嘿 把它还给我
Hey! Hey! Give it back!
哦 我的眼睛
Oh, my eye.
没错 大伙们 三只稀有的 无比可爱的熊宝宝待售
That's right, folks, three rare, adorable baby bears for sale.
让我们以...一百万美元起拍
Let's start the bidding at... $1 million.
预备 开始
Ready and go.
一百万美元买♥♥下熊熊 一百万美元买♥♥下熊熊
1 million for bears. 1 million for bears.
任何一位都有机会把熊熊领回家...
Any of you can make three bears...
兄弟 没人愿意出那么多钱
Bro, no one's gonna bid that much.
唔 那十美元怎么样 有人愿意出价十美元么
Uh, what about $10. $10, anyone!
只需要花十块钱
Just take 10 buckaroonies.
我们可以降价到零美元的
We can go as low as zero dollars.
到此为止吧 虽然我不知道你们怎么混进来的
That is enough! I don't know how you got in here,
但是你们不在拍卖♥♥列表里 保安
but you're not in the catalog. Security!
等等 求你了 想摸进来可费功夫呢
Wait, please, it was so hard to sneak in here.
拜托了 我们只是想被收养
Please, we just want to be adopted!
我们只需要一个人出价就行
We just need one bid!
我出一千万美元
$10 million dollars.
- 什么 - 有人出价了
- What?! - Someone bid on us!
唉 真的吗
Uh, really?
哎呀喂 没错 我确实出价了
Why, yes, I truly did.
容我做个自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
我叫查尔斯·维罗毕·温沃斯
My name is Charles Willoughby-Wentworth,
是沃斯灵顿的伯爵
the Earl of Worthlington.
很高兴认识你们
It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
得救了
We're saved!
冷静点 灰灰 我们还不了解这个家伙
Hold up, Grizz, we don't even know this guy.
所以你是做什么的 某种类型的石油大亨还是什么
So who are you? Some type of oil tycoon or something?
噢 你这可爱的小笨笨
Oh, you delightful little jester.
我不是那种黑心商人
I don't have a job like some kind of evil rich person.
那是在形容我爸爸
That was my father.
而我不是 我只是个有趣的有钱人
No, no, no, no, I'm the fun kind of rich person.
唯一的工作就是看上什么就买♥♥什么
The kind whose only job is buying whatever he wants.
而我想要的就是三只可爱的熊宝宝
And what I want are three wonderful baby bears.
哇哦 这一切来得太突然了
Wow. This is all happening so fast.
我来告诉你怎么办 不如先来我的住处体验一下
I'll tell you what, why don't I show you where I live,
然后再决定要不要跟我一起生活
and then you can decide if you want to live with me.
对不起 刚刚盯着你迷人的榛子一般的眼睛
Sorry, just staring into your beautiful hazelnut eyes.
好吧 那我们去看看
Yeah, we'll check it out.
太棒了
Stupendous!
乔褔里 熊熊们愿意和我们回家了
Geoffrey, the bears have agreed to come home with us.
他们会和我一起坐私人喷气飞机回去
They will fly with me in my private jet.
天哪
Whaaat?!
熊熊们 欢迎光临在下的寒舍
Welcome, Bears, to my humble home.
- 这是什么 什么城♥堡♥吗 - 这是一座豪♥宅♥ 灰灰
- What is this, some kind of castle? - It's a mansion, Grizz.
这座豪♥宅♥也可以是你们的 想要参观一下吗
And it could be all yours. Would you like the tour?
嗯...哼 好的 麻烦你了
Uh...huh. Yes, please.
那么请进吧
Come right in.
- 打中你了 - 打中你了
- I got you. - I got you.
那么 熊熊们 你们觉得怎么样 想留下吗
So, Bears, what do you think? Will you stay?
- 当然 - 为什么不呢
- Yeah, sure. - Why not?
- 好的 - 太棒了
- Okay. - Great!
那么 接下来 不妨带你们参观一下你们的房♥间
Well, then, why don't I show you to your room.
- 好哟 - 就是这儿了
- Yeah! - Here we are.
希望你们喜欢
I hope you like it.
哇哦 这个大小对我们而言正合适
Wow, it's just the right size for us.
还有个花♥园♥ 棒呆了
And with a garden, it's perfect.
喔 还有硬木地板
Ooh, and hardwood floors.
额 有点乱啊
Mm, messy.
我们可以请一个女佣来这儿吗
You think we could get a maid in here?
哦 没那个必要
Oh, that won't be necessary.
- 卡尔就喜欢这样 - 额 卡尔是谁
- This is how Carl likes it. - Uh, who's Carl?
哦 嗨 卡尔 你的新泰迪熊们到了
Oh, hello, Carl, your new teddy bears have arrived.
什么 不要啊
What? No!
- 不...泰迪熊 - 没错
- No... teddy bears? - That's right.
我漂亮的银背猩猩宝宝
My beautiful baby silverback
超爱他的各种泰迪熊
Carl here just loves his teddy bears.
当然 直到他玩儿腻了为止
Until they end up boring him, of course.
这世上谁能忍♥受无聊呢
And who in this world can afford to be bored?
当然不能是卡尔
Certainly not Carl.
所以这次我给他买♥♥了点超特别的 真正活着的泰迪熊
So I got him some extra special, real-life teddy bears this time.
你肯定迫不及待要和他们一起玩儿了吧
Oh, and you're just so excited to play with them,
不是嘛 卡尔
aren't you, Carl?
啊 胖达
Ah, Panda!
啊 疼死了
Aah! This hurts!
不要啊 放了我吧 我不喜欢这样
No, let me go. Ah! I don't like it.
救救我 兄弟们 快来救我
Help me, guys, please.
嘿 查尔斯 你在弄啥 兄弟 放开他
Hey, what's going on, Charles? Let him go, man.
哦 卡尔 亲爱的 这些泰迪熊怎么办
Oh, Carl, dear, what about these other teddies?
喜欢吗
Any interest?
哦 不要啊
Ah! No!
嗯 看起来卡尔不喜欢你们俩
Mm, looks like Carl doesn't want you two.
好吧 你们就滚吧
Well, out you go.
兄弟 我们得在那只大猩猩发现
Bro, we gotta go save Panda before that gorilla
胖达不是填充玩具之前 救出它
finds out he isn't made of stuffing.
哦 什么鬼 我们要怎么穿过这个门
Oh, what? How are we supposed to get past this gate?
好吧 别担心 我来想办法
All right. No worries. I'll brainstorm it up.
想啊想 我在努力地想
Stormin', I'm stormin'...
好的 这边是大门 这边是我们
Okay, here's the gate, here's us.
首先 我们立一个弹弓 然后把你弹飞过去
So first, we build a catapult and you fly over
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表