剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
First, they start with the slow, emotional stuff
然后就开始刺♥激♥了 爆♥炸♥还有飞车什么的
and then... boom! Explosions and flying cars!
现在到了事情变得失控的时候
Now is when things go into overdrive.
长官
Captain!
我想加入超级间谍项目
I wanna join the Super Spy Program!
好的
Okay. Why not?
弄这个干啥
Huh? What is this?
程序启动 开始结合新的DNA
The process begins... combining new DNA.
老虎的力量
Strength of tiger.
鹰的视力
Eyes of eagle.
还有青蛙的智慧
Brain of frog.
恭喜
Congratulations.
在城市脱离毁灭博士的魔爪 变得安全之前
I won't rest until the city is safe again
- 我是不会休息的 - 万岁
- from the clutches of Dr. Destructo. - Hooray.
撬棍侠和他的同伴会闯出一番天地的
Crowbar Jones and partner will do great out there.
等等 同伴
Wait. Partner?
对不起我迟到了 长官
Sorry I'm late, Captain.
我又被锁在卫生间里了
I got locked inside the bathroom again.
没门 我一向单干
No way! I work alone!
我不需要兰多在这儿碍手碍脚
I don't need Rando over here slowing me down.
首先 我叫胖多 其次我也一向单干
First of all, my name is Pando. And I also work alone.
警♥察♥喜欢胖多 警♥察♥也喜欢琼斯
Ice cop likes Pando. Ice cop likes Jones.
警♥察♥希望你们和谐相处
Ice cop loves... togetherness.
记住 能力越强
Remember, with great power...
- 座驾越好 - 我来开
- comes great car. - Ooh! I'll drive!
什么 我才是酷的那个
What? No! I'm the cool one.
我等不及要开这车出去遛遛了
Oh, boy. I can't wait to drive at a safe speed in this baby.
但首先
But first...
来点水吗
Ahhh! Want some water?
我一直在执行任务前保持水水哒的状态
I always try to stay hydrated before every mission.
现在只有一件事能让我解渴
There's only one thing that can quench my thirst right now.
那就是复仇
Revenge!
我都要睡着了 人物发展好无聊
Snooze! Character development bores me.
如果我是你 我会把这部电影的百分之九十都剪掉
If I were you, I would cut 90% of the movie.
我猜这会让事情变简单许多 你看
Huh, I guess that would simplify things. Okay, you see?
这就是为什么如果你加入我们会很棒
This is why it would be so cool if you were part of the film.
我们可以一起出去 一起头脑风暴让电影变得更好
We can hang out and brainstorm how to make the film better!
楠楠从不头脑风暴
Nom Nom doesn't brainstorm.
楠楠说他想要什么 然后他就会得到什么
Nom Nom says what he wants and gets what he wants.
说得好
That's a good boy.
让我们赶快把这电影看完吧
Ugh, all right. Let's get this thing over with.
这里就是毁灭博士的秘密基地了
A-ha! Dr. Destructo's secret lair!
棒极了 但我们怎样才能不被毁灭博士的人发现
Great. How're we gonna get to the elevator
而到电梯那里
without being detected by Destructo's army?
谁说要坐电梯了
Who said anything about elevators, champ?
快点 胖多
Aha! Hurry up, Pando!
来了来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
还好我带了我的抓钩
Good thing I brought my grappling hook.
四小时之后
终于到了 能拉我一把吗
Made it! Can I get a hand?
- 好吧 - 谢了
- Fine. I guess. - Thanks.
我想 现在我们可以找到他的超级电脑
So I was thinking, now we can find where he keeps his
然后在上面下载电脑病毒了
super computer and then download the computer virus.
- 很酷吧 - 没我的拳头好
- Cool, right? - Not as cool as... my fists!
这是个糟糕的主意 我的办法更好
That's a horrible idea. Mine is the better way.
没什么比我的拳头更好了
Nothing is better than my fists!
你们到了
So you have arrived.
毁灭博士欢迎你们
Dr. Destructo welcomes you both...
走向毁灭
to your doom.
没有找到影片
走向毁灭
to your doom.
没有找到影片
什么 怎么回事
Wha... Huh? What is this?!
没有找到影片
什么 怎么回事
Wha... Huh? What is this?!
别担心 兄弟 我还在思考结局
Don't worry, bro. I'm still working on the ending.
- 这就是为什么你在这儿 - 你在浪费我的时间
- It's why you're here. - Ugh, you're wasting my time with this.
时间就是金钱 金钱就是
Cause time is money, and money is...
"我的小楠楠"智能玩偶
...the "My Little Nom Nom" Smart doll!
那些是工作机器人吗 - 没错
- Are those... worker robots? - Why, yes, they are.
它们可以二十四小时工作 不需要食物 睡眠 或者报酬
Working 24 hours with no need of food, sleep, or paycheck.
我的玩具是首个装有卓越芯片的机器人
My toy is the first with the new exo-chip,
所以它可以跟主人进行前所未有的互动
so it can interact with the owner like never before!
你好 你愿意做我的朋友
Oh, hello. Would you like to be my friend
然后多买♥♥点东西吗
and buy more consumer products?
天哪楠楠
Oh, my gosh, Nom Nom!
- 这太厉害了 - 我知道
- This is amazing! - I know.
这是我最伟大的发明
It's my greatest creation.
- 没错先生 - 你为什么还站在这里
- It is, sir. - Why are you still standing there?!
快给我准备印度茶拿铁 现在就去
Go get me a chai tea latte! Now!
无论如何 大灰
Anyway, Grizz... Ugh!
我怎样才能不伤害你感情地说呢
How can I say this without hurting your feelings?
你的电影很烂
Your movie is bad.
是真的很烂
Like, really awful.
况且 我应该在这部电影的何处出现呢
Besides, where do I even fit into this whole movie?
你已经完成大部分内容了
Y...You already made most of it!
在...结尾的某个地方
Um... somewhere in the ending,
我的计划是这样 只是我还没有写到那里
I guess? I just haven't written it yet.
很遗憾 大灰 你的提议我不能通过
I'm sorry, Grizz, but I'm gonna have to pass on your offer.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有个几十亿美元的企业要经营
I've got a multi-billion-dollar enterprise to run.
好吧 楠楠 谢谢你抽时间见我
Uh, okay, Nom Nom. Thanks for your time.
撬棍侠
Crowbar Jones?
谁会真的去看
Who would ever actually watch...
买♥♥我
Buy me!
把我放下
Put me down! Aaaah!
这 这这
Huh? What ... What the...
不不不
No! No! Noooo!
健康薯片 有什么意义
Healthy chips? What's even the point?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
- 快帮我把这东西解开 - 楠楠
- Get me off of this thing! - Nom Nom?!
救命 救命
Help! H...Help!
- 不 停下 - 我来了 楠楠
- No! Stop! - I'm coming, Nom Nom!
大灰 做点什么 帮我
Grizz! Do something! Get me...
我该怎么办 我该怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
撬棍侠琼斯来了
Crowbar Joooones!
天哪
Huh? What?
解开了 我活下来了
I'm free! I'm alive!
什么情况
Phew! What?
- 很抱歉我把这里弄得一团糟 楠楠 - 没关系
- Sorry about the mess, Nom Nom. - It's all good.
我很快就会让人来清理的
I'll get my people to clean this up in no time.
那就好
Oh. Cool.
你知道吗 我觉得经过一些修改
You know, I guess with a couple of fixes,
《撬棍侠琼斯》可以成为一个很酷的电影
"Crowbar Jones" Could be a pretty cool film.
- 真的 - 而且我觉得如果我能加入
- Really? - And I guess if I were part of it,
即做演员又做执行制片人
both as an actor and executive producer,
电影才会更有口碑
the film would get some massive street cred.
- 我同意了 - 太好了
- Eh, I'm in. - Yes!
准备创造电影历史吧 兄弟
Get ready to make film history, bro!
还有 我觉得关于结尾我有个想法
Also, I think I have an idea for the ending.
胖多
Pando!
不 住手 放开我 你这个戴锡罐的家伙
No, stop! Let go of me, you tin can!
哦不 我该怎么办
Oh, no! What do I do?
- 你没事吧 胖多 - 你太厉害了
- You okay, Pando? - Wow! That was amazing!
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me!
- 家常便饭罢了 - 小心背后
- All in a day's work. - Behind you! Uh...
必须消灭...
Must destr...
故障 故障
Malfunction! Beep bop boop... Function.
毁灭博士 是个机器人
Dr. Destructo... was a robot?!
这下他知道惹我和我同伴的下场了
That will teach him to mess with me and my trusty partner.
同伴 我喜欢听你这么说 琼斯长官
Partner? I like the sound of that, Officer Jones.
从现在开始 胖多 你可以叫我
From now on, Pando, you can call me...
撬棍侠琼斯
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表