剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Look what you did to my limited-edition Estellar tee!
这可是我妈给我买♥♥的
My mom got me this shirt.
汤姆 快跑
Tom, run.
- 抓住他们 - 好
- Hey! Let's get 'em! - Yeah!
呃 我还是留在这里吧
Uh, actually, I'm gonna stay back here
占着位置
and hold our place in line.
评审
可以了 厕所已经疏通了
All right, the toilet's been unclogged!
- 去用吧 老弟 - 非常感谢
- Have at it, man! - Oh, thank you so much!
不要啊 别再这样了
No! Not again!
- 这次你想去处理吗 菜鸟 - 不 这完全不对
- Want to take this one, rookie? - No! This is all wrong.
等等 大灰
Whoa, hold up, Grizz!
发生了什么事 那些打斗呢
Agh! What's going on? Where's all the action?
我们应该像游戏里一样打坏蛋啊
We should be fighting bad guys like in the video game!
我想做个商场保安也没那么多打斗
I guess being a mall cop isn't all that action-y.
等一下 大灰 打斗是很多的
Whoa! Hang on, Grizz. There's plenty of action.
就在上周 美食街溅了一地水
Just last week there was a huge spill on the food court.
上上周 有一场停电事故...
The week before that, there was a power outage ...
没事的 格里夫 我想我还是
It's okay, Griff. I think I'll just go back to
打"战警拳击"去吧
playing "Cop Punch" At the arcade.
大灰 等等
Grizz, wait!
请注意 格里夫警员
Attention, Officer Griff.
红色警报 重复一遍 红色警报
We've got a code red. I repeat, a code red.
红色警报
Code red?
- 别跑了 - 给我回来
- Stop running! - Come back here!
有罪犯了
Criminals!
那好吧 大灰 如果你现在走了
Hmm... Well, Grizz, if you leave now,
你恐怕就要错过一个...红色警报了
I guess you're gonna miss out on a... code red.
- 红色...警报 - 红色警报
- Code... red? - Code red.
在这个充满罪恶和恐怖的危险世界里
In this dangerous world filled with crime and terror,
你是唯一能为街头带来正义的人
you are the only one capable of bringing justice to the streets.
- 好啊 开始 - 我们还去不去啊
- Yes! Start! - Uh, are we going or what?
还等什么呢
What are we waiting for?
- 我们去抓几个坏蛋吧 - 要的就是这句话
- Let's go catch some bad guy butt! - That's the spirit!
跑啊 快跑 快跑
Run, run, run, run! Whoa!
快跑 快跑
Run, run!
- 我们怎么办 汤姆 - 在扶梯那边右转
- What do we do, Tom? - Take a right at the escalators!
你们在那边啊
Hey! There you guys are!
跑快点 汤姆
Run faster, Tom!
他们跑得太快了 我们怎么办 格里夫
They're too fast! What do we do, Griff?
跟我来 我有个计划
Follow me. I got a plan.
如果我们靠脚追不上 那就靠轮子
If we can't catch 'em on foot, we'll catch 'em on wheels.
- 开动火车 大灰 - 好主意 格里夫
- Start up the train, Grizz! - Great idea, Griff!
都上车了
All aboard!
看 他们去拐角那边了
Look! They're going around the corner!
- 救命啊 - 别跑了
- Somebody help! Ahh! - Stop running!
- 我们要追不上他们了 - 下了轨道就追上了
- We're gonna lose 'em! - Not if we go off road!
让开 不好意思
Excuse us! Pardon us!
你们两个完蛋了
This is the end for you two.
不 求你了 我们错了 我们错了 我们错了
No, please! We're sorry! We're sorry! We're sorry!
你该为你对我限♥量♥款的艾斯黛拉衬衫
It's time for you to pay for what you did
所做的事情付出代价了
to my limited-edition Estellar shirt.
讲几句 弗雷迪
Say something, Freddy.
- 弗雷迪这会子有点腾不开手 - 啊
- Freddy's a little tied up at the moment. - Huh?
看来你才是死到临头了 小流氓
Looks like you're the one at the dead end, hooligan!
搞什么 商场保安
What the?! Mall cops!
- 格里夫 - 大灰
- Griff! - Grizz!
给我让开
Huh? Out of the way!
汤姆
Tom!
所有人都不许动
Nobody move!
- 谁动一下 我就毁了他的衬衫 - 不要 求你了
- One move and his shirt gets ruined! - No, please!
大家把衬衫藏起来 牛仔裤也藏起来
Ahh! Hide your shirt! Hide your jeans!
咱们谈谈吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's talk.
我们可不想让更多的限♥量♥版衬衫被毁掉了
We don't want any more limited-edition shirts getting ruined.
- 我打赌你不敢这么做 - 大灰
- I bet you won't do it. - Grizz!
别挑衅我 哥们
Oh, don't test me, bro!
这两个家伙夺走了我生活的唯一乐趣
These two took the only joy in my life!
如果我不能拥有一件艾斯黛拉衬衫 谁也不能有
And if I can't have an Estellar shirt, then nobody can!
汤姆 不要
Tom! No!
不要
Noo!
- 胖达 - 汤姆
- Panda! - Tom!
放开我
Let me go!
汤姆
Tom!
胖达
Panda!
不要
No!
永远的艾斯黛拉
Estellar forever.
- 胖达 - 胖达 不要
- Panda! - Panda! No!
永远记得我
Remember me!
- 哇哦 - 太棒了 哇哦
- Whoo-hoo! - Yeah! Whoo-hoo!
接得好 哥们
Nice catch, dude!
干得好 两位
Whoa-oh! Good job, guys!
谢谢你 我以为我要死了
Thanks! I thought I was a goner.
艾扎克以为你是汤姆
Isaac thought you were Tom.
精彩绝伦 裁判们难以裁定
Fantastic! The judges can't decide!
看来今年我们要有两位冠军了
It looks like we'll have two winners this year!
请走上舞台 领♥取♥你们的奖品
Please step onto the stage to receive your awards
奖品由国际流行歌♥星艾斯黛拉颁发
from international pop star Estellar!
艾斯黛拉
Estellar?!
你们好啊 我的椋鸟们
Hello, my starlings.
是艾斯黛拉
It's Estellar!
恭喜
Congratulations.
今天你们两位是这家购物中心最优秀的花样滑冰运动员
You two are the finest figure skaters in the mall today.
请收下这个奖牌
Please accept this award.
我们也不要忘记
And let's not forget the
勇敢地保护了这家购物中心的英雄们
brave heroes that protect this very mall.
- 我吗 - 正是...在这个
- Me? - Why yes ... In this dangerous world
充满了罪恶和恐怖的危险世界里 你们两个是唯一
filled with crime and terror, you two are the only
能够为街头带来正义的人
ones capable of bringing justice to the streets.
谢谢 长官 我们尽力了
Thank you, ma'am! We did our best!
你们好啊 小伙子们 你们今天造成了不小的混乱
Hello, boys. You two caused quite a fuss today.
艾斯黛拉...
Estellar...
没错 是我
Yes, it's me.
我听说你们的限♥量♥版艾斯黛拉衬衫被毁掉了
I heard your Estellar limited-edition shirts were ruined.
那么给你们两件VIP设计衬衫怎么样
So how about I hook you guys up with two VIP-edition shirts?
艾斯黛拉...
Estellar...
好吧 好好享用
Well, enjoy, guys.
艾斯黛拉 拜托了 我们错了
Estellar, please! We're sorry!
我们是你最忠实的粉丝
We're your biggest fans!
- 我们只是太想见到你了 - 别那么混♥蛋♥了
- We just wanted to meet you so bad! - Don't be jerks.
艾斯黛拉...
Estellar...
正义之战
我赢了 你不是很擅长嘛 胖达
I won! You're not very good at this game, Panda.
艾斯黛拉...
Estellar...
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表