剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
I don't follow.
达若尔和索菲亚
对 是那个玫瑰金单粒钻戒
Ah, yes, the rose gold and the solitaire.
眼光真好 给你
Excellent choices. Here we are.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
恭喜 萨拉戈萨先生
Congratulations, Mr. Saragosa.
我不是萨拉戈萨先生 我只是他的伴郎熊
Oh, I'm not Mr. Saragosa. I'm just his best bear.
好 这就说得通了
Ah, right. That makes perfect sense.
刚才我心里闪过一个想法
For a second there, I was thinking,
- "谁会嫁给这种家伙" - 对
- "Who'd marry this guy?" - Yeah.
- 等下 什么 - 开个玩笑
- Wait, what? - It was a joke.
"你真搞笑"... 没人这么说
"You're funny"...said no one.
伴郎熊出门了
Oh! Best bear out!
让开
Out of the way!
不不不 别蹦了
No, no, no, no, no, no, stop bouncing.
达若尔·萨拉戈萨先生的一个蛋糕好了
One cake for Mr. Darrell Saragosa.
我来了 谢谢你 大厨先生
Oh, that's me. Thank you, Mr. Chef!
永远幸福
你好 小家伙
Hey, there, buddy.
那是什么东西
Uh-oh. What's that?
好 去你的 没事了
Okay, out you go. All right.
现在只需修复这里 还有那里
Now, just got to fix this, and there.
我还能修复它 我还能修复它 好
I can still fix this. I can still fix it. Uh, okay.
不
No-o-o-o!!
那些婚誓会在哪呢 我当初就在这店里写的
Where could those vows be? I was writing them here at the store.
达若尔果然不靠谱 在婚礼开始前几分钟弄丢了婚誓
Ah, typical Darrell, losing the vows minutes before the wedding.
索菲亚是怎么看中我这种蠢货的呢
What does Sofia even see in a bozo like me?
没戏了
Oh, it's hopeless!
阿极可以从黑市搞一些婚誓
Ice Bear can get some vows at the black market.
来不及了
There's no time.
达若尔会找出时间的
Darrell will make time.
索菲亚找出时间与达若尔共度一生
Sofia making time to spend life with Darrell.
达若尔会一直陪伴索菲亚
Darrell will be there for Sofia.
达若尔会照顾索菲亚
Darrell will care for Sofia.
达若尔将为了索菲亚...
Darrell will sail to end of earth for ...
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
...去到世界尽头
...sail to end of earth for Sofia.
达若尔和索菲亚永结同心
Darrell and Sofia are forever.
记下了 谢谢
And got it. Thanks.
这位先生 你是这个世界的天使
You, sir, are a gift to this world.
- 阿极知道 - 好了
- Ice Bear knows. - All right.
我们出发去我的婚礼
Let's get out of here and get to my wedding!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. Aah!
胖胖 你做到了
Hey there, Pan Pan. You made it.
什么
Wha... Huh? What?
对 不 一切都在我的计划之中
Oh. Oh, oh, yeah, no, I totally planned that.
拿蛋糕不难吧
Was it hard getting the cake?
一点都不难 你验一下货
Oh... not at all. Check it out.
看着不错
Looks good.
好了 我想我准备好了
All right. I think I'm ready.
是时候结婚了 我终于可以结婚了
Time to get married. I can finally do this.
索菲亚来电♥话♥了
Wha! Oh, no. It's Sofia.
阿极来接
Ice Bear got this.
别担心 达若尔 我们护着你
Don't worry, Darrell. We got you.
对 我们可是你的伴郎熊
Yeah, well, we are your best bears after all.
- 这里是熊熊伴郎团 - 你们都到了吗
- Best bears speaking. - Hey, you guys here?
对 对 我给最美的婚礼带来了最棒的蛋糕
Yep, yep. I got the best cake for the best wedding.
我可没弄丢婚戒什么的
I didn't lose the rings or anything.
- 达若尔带来了婚誓 - 太好了
- Darrell has vows. - Sweet!
你们熊熊真是太棒了
You bears are truly the best.
好了 就这样 我索菲亚要挂电♥话♥了
All right, y'all. Let's do this. Sofia out.
索菲亚真厉害
Wow, Sofia is so cool.
她应该去竞选总统之类的
She should run for president or something.
她可以在她的国家当女王
She could be the queen of her own country,
那里应该被叫做卓越城
and it should be called Awesome-tropolis.
对 而且只有很厉害的人才能住在那 比如那些宇航员
Yeah, and only cool people live there, like astronauts,
- 冲浪者和退休的武士 - 还有阿极熊
- surfers and retired samurais. - And ice bears.
对 她太优秀了
Yeah, she's so cool.
好了 准备结婚的那个人呢
Now, who's ready to get married?
我还没准备好
I'm not ready!
- 他跑了 - 又要跑吗
- Aah, he's running away! - Ugh, more running?
达若尔 我是索菲亚的表亲
Hey, Darrell. I'm Sofia's cousin.
很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
达若尔 帮我拿着蛋糕
Darrell! Hold my cake!
达若尔 回来 兄弟 你要去哪
Darrell, come back, man! Where are you going?
我跑不动了
I can't go anymore.
达若尔
Darrell? Huh? Aah!
不是你们看到的这样 我只不过是想爬下去
This isn't what it looks like. I-I'm just trying to climb down
尽量跑远一点
so that I can run away as far as possible.
现在我觉得
Aah! Now that I think I think about it,
这可能不是什么好办法
this is probably not the best way to do it.
那婚礼怎么办 你不想结婚了吗
What about the wedding? You don't want to get married?
- 是礼服的问题吗 - 是蛋糕的问题吗
- Is it the suit? - Is it the cake?
达若尔是头驯不服的野马
Darrell is a wild horse that cannot be tamed.
达若尔
Darrell!
我跟你说了他会逃跑
我接你 达若尔 抓住我的爪子
I got you, Darrell. Just take my paw.
我跟你说了他会逃跑
我接你 达若尔 抓住我的爪子
I got you, Darrell. Just take my paw.
我们一起下楼去举办婚礼
We'll go downstairs together and start the wedding.
- 我不想去 - 为什么
- I don't wanna! - Why?
因为我不够好 配不上她
Because I'm not good enough for her!
- 什么 - 你知道我说的没错
- What? - You know it's true.
索菲亚比我优秀太多 她会滑翔
Sofia's out of my league. She hang-glides.
她甚至会在业余时间照顾受伤的孟加拉虎
She even takes care of injured Bengal tigers in her free time.
而我达若尔这个三十九岁的男人
I'm just Darrell, a 39-year-old man
只是和奶奶住在一起卖♥♥卖♥♥鼠标垫而已
living with his grandmother that sells mouse pads.
鼠标垫
Mouse pads!
我不知道你怎么想的 但我觉得你这个人听上去挺酷的
Hey, I don't know about you, but that sounds like a cool guy to me,
而且你是你奶奶唯一的寄托
and all your Nana ever does is talk about you.
对 而且你有自己的生意
Yeah, and you run your own business.
- 这很厉害 - 达若尔身轻如燕
- That's impressive. - Darrell also light on feet.
有望成为厉害的忍♥者
Makes for great ninja.
你很了不起 达若尔 你别忘了这一点
You're a great guy, Darrell, and don't you forget that.
谢谢你们
Wow. Thanks, guys.
我想说 你们不仅是伴郎熊
You know what? You guys aren't the best bears.
你们还是最棒的熊
You're the greatest bears.
我们升级了
We leveled up.
太好了
Yes!
快点 兄弟 我们帮你去参加婚礼
Come on, man. Let's get you to that wedding.
好的 伙计们
Okay, guys. Whoa!
什么
What? Aah!
不
No!
坚持住
Hang on!
索菲亚加油
Yay! Go Sofia!
我觉得这索菲亚之翼的创意不错
Hey, you know those Sofia Wings? Not a bad idea.
达若尔会照顾索菲亚
Darrell will care for Sofia.
达若尔会保护索菲亚
Darrell will protect Sofia.
达若尔会为索菲亚去到世界尽头
Darrell will sail to the end of the earth for Sofia.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 他们长得真快 - 熊熊伴郎团
- They grow up so fast. - Best bears?
- 他们长得真快 - 熊熊伴郎团
- They grow up so fast. - Best bears?
- 熊熊伴郎团 - 熊熊伴郎团
- Best bears! - Best bears.
欢迎来到《野人》
Wilderness Man.
想找到熊 就要像熊一样思考
In order to find a bear, you got to think like a bear.
而大家都知道 熊爱吃醋栗
And as we all know, bears love gooseberries.
那很苦哦
Yeah, they are bitter than a flu.
哇 摄影机
Wow, camera!
《咱们裸熊》更新啦
You should check on new episodes of We Bare Bears, everybody!
阿极会救野人
Ice Bear will save Wilderness Man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来看新的《咱们裸熊》
Check out new We Bare Bears!
每晚七点更新
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表