剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
No sweat!
我们把他们打得落花流水 是吧 切达
Man, we really kicked their butts, didn't we, Cheddar?
- 熊熊们 救我 - 别动
- Bears! Help! - Hold still.
- 切达 - 退后 忍♥者熊
- Cheddar! - Back off, ninja bears.
我们抓住你们主人了
We got your master.
靴子组 虽然我们不喜欢给出坏消息
Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news, Boot Crew,
但如果说还有什么是比痛扁人更好玩的
but if there's one thing we love more than kicking butt,
那就是用披萨痛扁人
it's kicking butt with pizza!
吃下这份热卖♥♥忍♥者披萨吧 你们这群坏蛋
Eat pizza ninja stars, you punks!
什么情况
What the what?!
你们摊上麻烦了
You bears are in trouble now.
斯莱丝老大 斯莱丝老大
Master Slice! Master Slice!
喂 老兄 你毁了一份完美的披萨
Come on, dude, you ruined a perfectly good pizza.
太罪恶了吧
Totally unrighteous, man.
有谁知道这家伙是谁吗
Does anybody even have any idea what this guy's supposed to be?
他看上去像是剃了一半毛的猫
He looks like a half-shaved cat
被吹风机吹坏了
that got attacked by a hair dryer.
- 够了 - 大灰 小心
- Enough! - Grizz, look out!
你就是为了这抛弃我们道场的吗 切达
Is this what you abandoned our Dojo for, Cheddar?
可悲
Pathetic!
斯莱丝老大 斯莱丝老大
Master Slice! Master Slice!
来吧 熊崽子 看我把你们撕碎
Come out, bears, and I'll slice you to bits.
我猜他在放狠话
I bet that's his catchphrase.
不好意思 不请自来了
Sorry to drop in unannounced.
- 是不是很惊喜 - 滚开
- Thought we'd surprise you. - Get off!
我认输
I'm tapping out.
现在说对不起是不是晚了
I'm guessing it's too late to say sorry?
啊 不要撕碎我们
Ah! Don't slice us!
道别吧 忍♥者熊们
Say goodbye, ninja bears.
那是什么
What was that?
- 是那个送披萨的人吗 - 不 不可能
- Uhh, is it the pizza guy? - It ... It can't be!
大家快跑
Let's get out of here, guys!
我知道 我知道
I knew it, I knew it!
鳄鱼确实住在下水道
Alligators do live in the sewer.
不 把钱包还我
No! Give me back my wallet!
- 斯莱丝 -斯莱丝 我们得去帮他
- Slice! - Slice! We got to help him.
但是 大灰 好吧
But, Grizz... Fine.
不 不能就这样结束
No! It can't end this way!
兄弟们 拉
Bros! Pull!
什么
What?
切达大♥师♥
Master Cheddar!
记住 孩子们
Remember, boys ...
真正的忍♥者接近敌人要无影无形
a true ninja approaches unseen, undetected.
切达大♥师♥
Master Cheddar?
不 不要
N-No! No!
不
No!
什么声音
What was that?
切达大♥师♥ 他不见了
Master Cheddar... he's gone.
还有一件事
And one more thing ...
真正的忍♥者绝不放弃希望
a true ninja never gives up hope.
切达大♥师♥
Master Cheddar!
- 啊 我的腿 - 切达大♥师♥ 你还好吗
- Ah! My leg. - Master Cheddar, are you okay?
- 你受伤了吗 - 我没事 小家伙们
- Are you hurt? - I am fine, young ones.
我们做到了
We did it!
不 是你做到了
No... you did it...
弟弟
brother.
- 弟弟 - 双胞胎弟弟
- "Brother"? - Twin brother?
你冒着生命危险救我 我欠你的
You risked your life to save mine. I'm in your debt.
对不起 我弄伤了你的脚 弟弟
I'm sorry I broke your foot, brother.
对不起 我嘲笑你的秃头
I'm sorry a made fun of your bald spot.
已经冰释前嫌了
That settles it, then!
我宣布 下水道和平
I hereby announce peace within the sewers!
靴子组从今以后会合体 为正义而战
The Boot Crew will again be one and fight for what's good.
同意
Agreed.
团结一心就能把靴子组
Together, we will build the clan
变成所有人展现光芒的地方 弟弟
that brings out the best in all of us, brother.
说得好 哥哥
Sounds good, brother.
兄弟
Brother.
好了 我们该走了
Well, it's time for us to go!
保重 就此别过
Take care! So long!
别再打架了 流氓们
Don't fight anymore, you rascals!
等等 熊熊 你们为什么不留下来 这就是你们的家
Wait, bears, why don't you stay? This could be your home.
没门 伙计 下水道太臭了
No way, man. The sewers stink.
我一直在憋气
I've been holding my breath this whole time.
好吧 可能不适合你们
Well, I guess it's not for everyone.
- 再会 - 后会有期 熊熊们
- Bye! - So long, bears!
- 保重 - 照顾好自己
- Take care! - Take care of yourselves!
记得每天练习忍♥术哦
And make sure you practice your ninjutsu every day!
我们不会的
We won't!
真是一趟奇怪的冒险
Well, that was a weird adventure.
也是似曾相识的一趟
But a strangely familiar one.
你们说
What do you bros say
向他展示我们新学的超强忍♥术怎么样
to showing him our new super-strong ninjutsu?
呃 等等我啊 兄弟们
Uh... wait up, guys!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表