剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Grab my hand!
谢谢大家
Oh! Uh, gracias! Gracias!
谢谢
Thank you! Thank you! Yeah!
一 二 三 离谱队获胜
Uno, dos, tres. Escandalosos win!
我们赢啦
Whoo! Yeah! We did it!
泰迪熊 泰迪熊
Ositos! Ositos!
太好了 他们是我的朋友
Bravo! Whoo-hoo! Esos son mi amigos.
我们赢啦 我们赢啦
Whoo-hoo! We won! We won!
危险:离谱队在内
离谱队
Escandalosos!
一 二 三 离谱队获胜
Uno, dos, tres. Escandalosos win!
要熊熊挠痒痒吗
Osos cosquillas?
要 挠痒痒
Si! Cosquillas!
我投降
I surrender!
泰迪熊 泰迪熊
Ositos! Ositos!
我好激动 只剩一场比赛了
Ugh, I'm so excited. Only one more match to go.
胜利就在眼前 我甚至能闻到它
Victory is so close, I can smell it.
闻起来像汗臭
Smells like sweat.
当然了 吸入所有好运
Yeah, it does! Take in all the goodness.
下一场就是决赛了
The final match is up next.
祝你们好运 你们会需要的
Good luck. You're going to need it.
- 好奇怪 - 我们的对手是谁来着
- That was weird. - Who are we facing, again?
戈地托 戈地托
Gordito! Gordito!
戈地托 戈地托 戈地托
Gordito! Gordito! Gordito!
戈地托 戈地托
Gordito! Gordito!
- 你们没问题的 - 当然没问题
- You guys got this. - I'm sure we do.
不就是...
It's really all about... Aah!
他从远处看明明那么小
He looked so tiny from afar.
- 他在干嘛 - 他每场比赛都会这样
- Uh, what's he doing? - He does this every fight!
他会给对手三次机会打败他
He gives his opponents three tries to bring him down.
切 我只需要一次
Pssh. All I need is one.
鱼雷攻...
Torpedo atta-a-a-a...
好痛
Ugh. That hurt.
这是你自找的 朋友 准备迎接挠痒痒怪吧
You asked for it, amigo. Get ready for the tickle monster.
我挠 我挠 我挠
Aah! Tickle, tickle, tickle.
我挠 我挠 我挠
Tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle!
他怎么都不痒
Aah! He's not going down!
这对他没用 戈地托天生
It's not going to work! Gordito was born
- 没有痒痒肉 - 哦天啊
- without a funny bone! - Oh, boy.
快跑
Run!
你好呀
Hola.
这太疯狂了 你为什么还不终止比赛
This is crazy. Why are you not stopping the fight?
那又能如何呢 让戈地托更生气吗
And what... make Gordito more angry?
不了谢谢
No gracias.
你的行为不合法不对头
Hmph. What you're doing is wrong and illegal.
你是个真正的... 傻大头
You're being a... A real dingle!
没错 就是我说的 对他说的
Yeah, I said it! I showed him.
戈地托 戈地托
Gordito! Gordito!
戈地托放大招
Gordito special move.
大招
Special move?
瞧 给你看看我的结束动作
Mira. I'll show you my finishing move.
我把它称为"燃烧的火球"
I call it "La Bola de Fuego"!
放大招
Special move!
- 放大招 - 哦放大招
- Special move! - Oh, special move!
放大招 放大招
Special move! Special move!
放大招
Special move!
兄弟们 快
Guys, hurry!
来了
Huh? Oh, coming!
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
我们应该从摔跤比赛中
Maybe we should take a break
- 休息一下了 - 我同意
- from Lucha Libre. - I'm okay with that.
- 干得漂亮 冠军们 - 谢谢
- Bravo, campeones! - Oh, uh, gracias.
太棒了 伙计们 还没有人战胜过戈地托呢
Bravo, muchachos! No one has ever beaten Gordito.
真不敢相信你们做到了
I can't believe you pulled this off.
小事 鲁道夫 我们可以为朋友做任何事
No probs, Rodolfo. Anything for a friend.
要和冠军合影吗 说"自♥由♥摔跤"
Una foto con los campeones? Say "Lucha Libre."
自♥由♥摔跤
Lucha Libre!
那是我最后一次见到小熊们了
And that was the last time I saw the little ositos.
我们道了别
We said our goodbyes,
他们去找自己的新家了
and they went looking for their own place to call home.
你觉得他们找到了吗 爸爸
You think they found it, Papa?
希望他们找到了 但不管他们最终归宿如何
I hope so. But wherever they ended up,
- 我敢肯定他们不会有事的 - 你怎么知道
- I'm sure they did just fine. - How do you know?
这还不简单 因为他们拥有彼此
Oh, easy. Because they had each other.
好了 谁的肚子饿了
Now, who's hungry?
我们可以吃玉米棒吗 和熊熊们一样
Oh, can we get some corn on a stick, just like los osos?
好的儿子 没问题
Okay, mijo, okay.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表