剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第三十四集 骑警诺姆
我知道 最开始我想的是
I know, guys ... at first I thought,
我们可能真的拿太多橘子了
"You know, maybe we got too many oranges."
但我马上想到 嗨 你记得谁最爱橘子吗
But then I remembered, "Hey! You know who loves oranges?"
但我马上想到 嗨 你记得谁最爱橘子吗
But then I remembered, "Hey! You know who loves oranges?"
苔布斯
Tabes!!
她肯定超喜欢的
She's gonna love it.
好啦 我们走吧 马丁奈 噢 你好啊
Okay! Let's get going, Martinez! Oh, hi, bears.
对不起 我正要出门呢
Sorry, I'm on my way out right now.
- 要走啦 - 哇哦 出发了
- Gotta go! - Wheeeehehehe! Let's go!
- 马丁奈 柯可 等下
- Martinez? Kirk? - Waaaaiiiit!
- 马丁奈 柯可 等下
- Martinez? Kirk? - Waaaaiiiit!
- 马丁奈 柯可 等下
- Martinez? Kirk? - Waaaaiiiit!
苔布斯 等一等 你要去哪里
Tabes, wait! Where are you going?
啊 我没告诉你们吗
Huh? Oh! Didn't I tell you?
我肯定是要去骑警会咯
I'm headed to Ranger Con, of course!
- 骑警会吗 那是给全世界最好
- Ranger Con? - It's a convention for the best
最优秀的骑警们准备的聚会
and brightest rangers from all around the world!
这一年 我们被邀请了
And this year, we're invited!
什么 但你们要是走了
What? But if you're gone,
什么 但你们要是走了
What? But if you're gone,
谁来和我们一起把这些橘子都吃光呢
who will help us eat all these oranges?
谁来教阿极手工和美术呢
Who will teach Ice Bear arts and crafts?
对啊 谁来教我们分辨有毒的浆果呢
Yeah. And who's gonna tell us which berries are poison?
谁又能在我们吃了有毒的浆果之后第一时间救我们呢
And then give us first aid when we eat poison berries?
别担心 熊熊们 我已经找到了一个替补骑警
Don't worry, bears. I've got a substitute ranger
他会替我安排这些事情的
who will take care of all those things.
其实 他随时都可能到
In fact, he should be arriving any second now.
大家好啊 哇 新朋友们
Helloooo! Well, hey, there, new friends.
真准时啊
Ah, right on time!
见到你很高兴 我是骑警诺姆
Great to meet ya. I'm Ranger Norm.
骑警苔布斯 感谢您如此准时
Ranger Tabes. Thanks for being so punctual.
引用森林守则的一句话
Well, like the Forest Guidebook says ...
优秀的骑警向来准时
"A good ranger is always on time."
你已经能背诵森林守则了吗
Wow! You've memorized the guidebook?
- 我以前每晚都读一读 我也是
- I read it every night before bed. - Wow! Me too!
很高兴知道您是个如此称职的警员
I'm glad to have such a responsible substitute.
苔布斯 这边
Tabes, over here!
苔布斯 过来一下这边
Tabes! Over here!
稍等一下
Just a moment.
- 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 - 别担心 熊熊们 我很快就回来
- Tabes, Tabes, Tabes! - Don't worry, bears. I'll be back soon.
有任何需要
And if you need me,
你们随时可以用这个联♥系♥我
you can always call me... on this.
- 什么 - 好了 我最好现在就出发了
- Uh, what? - Alright, I better get going.
- 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 - 等一下
- Tabes! Tabes! Tabes! - Wait!
- 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 - 苔布斯 别走
- Tabes, Tabes, Tabes! - Tabes, don't go!
抱歉了 熊熊们 我真的要走了
Sorry, bears. I really have to go.
我走了之后你们要和诺姆骑警好好相处
You be good and behave for Ranger Norm while I'm gone.
再见 再次感谢你 诺姆骑警
Bye! Thanks again, Ranger Norm!
好吧 看起来就剩下我们了
Well, looks like it's just us now.
可不可以带我四处逛逛 肯定超级有趣的
How about you show me around? It'll be fun!
- 你看怎么样 小伙子 - 那行吧
- What do you say, sport? - Hmph.
好吧 那 这有些树
Okay, well, here's some trees.
那边有 你也看见了 更多的树
Over there are, you know, more trees.
这有些水塘
Here's some water.
就像 小水塘或者湖泊一类的东西
Like, a pond or a lake, or whatever.
这不就是有史以来最最特别的湖泊吗
Oh! Well, isn't this just the most special lake ever,
你不觉得吗 我不知道 诺姆
- don't you think? - I dunno, Norm.
苔布斯认为所有的湖都很特别
Tabes thinks all lakes are special.
天呐 你们还有一片好漂亮的空地呀
Oh, my! What a lovely clearing you have here.
哇哦
Whoa!
没 没什么可怕的 他们只是在保护自己的宝宝罢了
Th-there's nothing to fear. They're just protecting their young.
大家躲在我身后就好了 我知道怎么做
Just stay behind me, gang. I know what to do.
哈哈 你看到了吧
Ha ha! You see that?
你只需要说他们的语言
You just gotta speak their language.
苔布斯就是这么吓跑那些负鼠的
Pfft. That's not how Tabes would scare the possums.
这是我们的山洞 我们在这 嗯 生活
And here's our cave where we, you know, live
还有工作之类的
and work from home and stuff.
哇哦 你们还打篮球吗
Wow! You kids play basketball?
我们打篮球吧 接住了
Let's shoot some hoops. Catch!
没事 我来捡
Oopsie! That's okay. I got it.
啊哦 球进了
Hup! Oh, it goes in!
- 苔布斯在运动方面要好太多了 - 我饿了
- Tabes is so much better at sports. - I'm hungry.
那么 我们要不要进去坐一坐
Oh! Well, why don't we all go inside
我给你们做一点甜点吃
and I'll make you boys a nice snack?
你们在这里先歇着 我马上去做点心
Okay, you guys chill here, and I'm gonna go whip something up.
这个叫诺姆的家伙好讨厌
Ugh! This Norm guy really stinks.
苔布斯怎么忍♥心把我们交给他
How could Tabes leave us with him?
是啊 他就好像 努力想给我们留下深刻的印象
Yeah, he's, like, trying so hard to impress us,
但他永远不可能像苔布斯那样酷
but he'll never be cool like Tabes.
阿极才不会和他交朋友呢
Ice Bear will never be friends with Norm.
是啊 诺姆才不可能成为我们的骑警 或是朋友
Yeah, Norm will never be our ranger, or our friend.
啊 哈哈哈
Oh, uh, ha ha.
诺姆 我们只是在讲 呃
Hi, Norm. We were just talking about, um...
我们知道的另一个骑警
uh... this other ranger we know.
没关系的 伙计们
Aw, it's okay, guys.
你们 你们不必勉强自己成为我的朋友
Y-You don't have to be my friend if you don't want to.
我只是 要是你们还饿着的话
I'll just, um... I-I'll leave these here.
我 我就把这些东西放这里
Yeah, I-I-if you're still hungry,
就不打扰你们了
a-and I'll get out of your way now.
其实 我明白你们都是很友善的人
You know, I still think you're good guys.
也非常感谢你们今天带我逛了逛 我真的很感激
And thanks for showing me around today, I appreciate it.
就这样 之后见
Okay, I'll see you later.
我的天 我现在觉得自己像个傻瓜
Oh, man. I feel like a real dingle now.
是啊 我觉得我们真浑蛋
Yeah, we've kind of been jerks all day.
毕竟他真的很用心地做了这些点心
And it looks like he worked really hard on these snacks.
哇哦 真好吃啊
Mm! Aw, man. So good!
走吧 熊熊们 我们去道个歉
Come on, let's go apologize.
再送一些橘子给他 他肯定就会原谅我们了
He'll have to forgive us once we give him some of our oranges.
阿极会把它们变成道歉橘子的
Ice Bear turned them into apology oranges.
好主意 毕竟除了橘子 没有东西能代表我们的歉意了
Aw, yeah. Nothing says "I'm sorry" Like oranges.
诺姆 真的对不起
Norm! We're sorry!
看起来他不在
Hmm, looks like nobody's here.
哦不 万一他再也不回来了怎么办呢
Oh, no! What if he left for good?
或者 他在那里边吗
Or maybe he's in that building?
那东西之前就在那里吗
Huh. Has that always been there?
诺姆骑警 你在里边吗
Uh, Ranger Norm? You in there, buddy?
我们带了些道歉橘子给你
We brought you apology oranges.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表