剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
We still have more houses to try.
我们还没去过那家
we haven't been to that one.
大灰 我们刚去过那家
Grizz, we were just at that house.
噢 不 我指的是那边那家
Oh, no, I was pointing to that house.
噢 那家看起来
Oh, that one looks like
像是有很多房♥间给熊熊们住
it'd have a lot of room for some bears.
有事吗
Yes?
- 不给糖就捣蛋 - 如果你真的想招待我们的话
- trick or treat. - And if you really want to treat us,
你和你的家庭可以收养我们
you and your family can adopt us.
没有家庭住在这里
There are no families living here,
不过你们可以在这里过夜... 如果你们敢的话
but you may spend the night... if you dare.
谢谢 只要能躲过这场雨就太好了
Thanks. It'll be nice to get out of this rain.
这栋房♥子已经很老了
This house is very old.
除了蜘蛛以外 我们不太有访客
We don't get many visitors, aside from the spiders.
伙计们你们看到了吗 我觉得那是个幽灵
Did you guys see that? I think it was a ghost.
放松点 胖达 那只是你的幻觉
relax, Panda. It was just your imagination.
就让我们好好享受屋内的生活吧
Let's just enjoy our night indoors.
等等我
Wait for me!
这就是你们今晚要住的房♥间了
And this will be your room for tonight.
愿你们... 安息
May you rest... in peace.
属于我们自己的房♥间
our own room!
这太酷了 这房♥间好大
this is so cool. It's so big.
大灰 不知道为什么 这个房♥间让我起鸡皮疙瘩
I don't know, Grizz, this place gives me the creeps.
放心啦 胖胖 这就是你的幻觉而已
sweet, Pan Pan, it's just your imagination.
- 这个房♥间简直太棒了 - 德古拉
- This place is awesome. - Oh... Dracula!
那就是我的万圣节制♥服♥而已
Huh? It's just my costume.
是一个热狗 我们已经讨论过这个了
It's a hotdog. We've been over this.
好了 让我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come on, let's go to bed.
早上起来你就会觉得好多了
You'll feel better in the morning.
一个狼人
Ahh, a wolf man!
只是一只狼而已
Oh. It's just a regular wolf.
也许大灰是对的
Maybe Grizz is right.
没事的 没事的 胖达 这些都只是你想出来的
Okay, it's all okay, Panda. It's all in your head.
伙计们 伙计们 我刚刚看到一个木乃伊
Guys, guys! I saw a mummy!
伙计们
Guys?
- 嘿 胖仔 怎么了 - 伙计们 你们没事
- Hey, Pan, what's up? - Guys! You're okay!
我还以为你们被怪物吃掉了
I thought you got eaten by monsters.
兄弟 我们就是去拿点零食吃而已
Dude, we just got a snack.
世界上没有怪兽这种东西的 你太多疑了 胖达
There's no such thing as monsters. You're too paranoid, Panda.
我猜接下来你就会告诉我
Next you're gonna be telling me
有个怪兽在我身后了吧
there's a monster right behind me!
我打赌那个怪兽一定有着巨大的爪子和吓人的翅膀
And I bet it's got big claws and creepy wings.
我猜它一定还有一张恶心的嘴像这样
And I bet it's got a gross mouth like, ahhh!
还有恐怖的咆哮声
And a scary growl.
胖达 刚才那是你吗
Uh... was that you, Panda?
好吧 那么那一定是....
Ohh, okay. Then it must be...
怪兽
Monster! Aaah!
不 别过来
No! Stay back!
我不会让你伤害我的兄弟们的
I won't let you hurt my brothers!
遇到吸血鬼请打碎使用
住手 你们在干什么
stop! What are you doing?!
这些怪兽们是我的室友
These monsters are my roommates.
他们连一只苍蝇都不会伤害的 看看他们
They wouldn't hurt a fly. Just look at them.
我很抱歉 我还以为他们想要吃掉我们
I'm so sorry! I thought they were gonna eat us!
这些怪兽们不吃熊的
These monsters don't eat bears.
- 我更喜欢披萨 - 我只吃人类小孩
- I prefer pizza. - And I only eat human children.
那么为什么你们一直在追我们
Well, why were you chasing us then?
我们想要收养你们
Ve vant to adopt you.
- 真的吗 - 这是最棒的万圣节了
- really?! - This is the best Halloween ever!
- 嘿 我的作业不见了 - 我很抱歉
- Hey, my homework's missing. - Sorry!
那一点都不恐怖
That wasn't scary at all.
在我找到真正恐怖的故事之前
Let's take a break
让我们休息一下吧
while I look for a really scary one.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
欢迎回来 各位 在你们不在的时候
Welcome back, everyone. While you were gone,
我为你们找到了另一个恐怖故事
I dug y'all up another scary story.
这次我保证这个故事一定会非常恐怖
And I promise this one's gonna be a real scream.
那么 让我们来看一下吧
So, let's get to it.
好了 伙计们 看看这个
Okay, guys. Check it out.
这是我最爱的电影
This is my favorite movie of all time.
《聪明小伙伴》
"Smart Buddies."
等一下 等等 19.99美金
Wait, hang on. $19.99?
- 我才不会付钱 - 这是抢钱吧
- I ain't paying that. - That's highway robbery.
等等 我知道有个办法我们可以免费看
Wait! I know a way we could watch it for free.
- 你是说... - 没错
- you don't mean... - I do!
《聪明小伙伴》在线免费观看
克洛伊 我不觉得这是个好主意
Chloe, I don't know about this.
等等 这是不是 有点 不太合法
Wait, isn't this, like, wicked illegal?
瞎说 我一直都是这么干的
Nonsense. I do this all the time.
好了 现在 让我们来看看到底哪个是真的播放按钮
okay, now, let's see which one's the real play button...
不是这个
Not this one.
好了 坐舒服点 伙计们 你们会爱上这部电影的
All right, get comfy, guys. You're gonna love it.
我叫卡米尔, 我是国家顶尖的
My name's Camille, and I'm the nation's
爆破领域的科学家
top scientist in explosives.
二十年来 我已经
For 20 years, I've...
这是电影的其中一个片段吗
is this part of the movie?
我... 我想不是的 发生了什么
I ... I don't think so. What's going on?
错误
电影还不错... 吗
Cool movie, I guess?
怎么了
What?!
你们这些愚蠢的盗版党 我终于自♥由♥了
You filthy casuals! I'm finally free!
准备来一段美妙的线下时光了吗
You ready for some good times in the offline?
你哪位啊
Who are you?
你知道我是谁 我是键盘侠
you know who I am. I'm the Internet Troll!
你们最喜欢什么
What's your favorite thing?
很可惜 那都是垃圾
Too bad! It's garbage!
让我把你家所有的东西都黑了吧
I'm just gonna heck up your whole scene!
不喜欢
Dislike!
太讨厌了
Hate it!
事实上 我觉得这里的一切都可以变得更像我一点
In fact, I think everything here could use a little more me!
你不能这么做 你这个恶心鬼
You can't do this, you big creep!
怎么了 熊熊 开个玩笑都不行吗
What's the matter, bear? Can't take a joke?
吉特 古德 变
"Git gud," Scrub!
大灰 你还好吗
Grizz! Are you okay?
下一个就是你 菜鸟
You're next, noobs!
天哪 不是吧
Oh. Oh, no. Oh, golly.
不 大灰
no, Grizz!
后门在那里
There! The back door!
键盘侠讨厌外出
Trolls hate going outside!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on!
门程序已停止运作
吓死你 我是不是很讨厌啊
Jump scare! I'm obnoxious!
你的电脑已被感染
阿极不跑了 阿极要战斗
Ice Bear will not run. Ice Bear will fight.
你的电脑已被感染
阿极不跑了 阿极要战斗
Ice Bear will not run. Ice Bear will fight.
三百六十度无死角
360 no scope!
- 不 - 等等 克洛伊 我有个办法
- No! - Wait, Chloe! I have an idea.
在我的房♥间里放着一个老的杀毒软件
I have some old antivirus software in my room.
也许那个软件能阻止它
Maybe that'll stop it.
快 快
Quick, quick!
我已经尽可能快地在跑了
I am going as fast as I can.
你绝对跑不出我的手心的
You'll never be able to escape me!
- 快一点 胖达 - 好了
- Hurry, Panda! - Got it.
快点 快点 快点 快点上传啊
come on, come on. Come on, load faster.
你真的觉得你那可笑的杀毒软件可以阻止我吗
You really think your pathetic antivirus can stop me?
就快好了
it's almost done!
杀毒软件 删除键盘侠
Antivirus! Banish this troll!
删除它
Banish!
快出来跟我玩吧
Come out and play!
删除它 杀毒软件 删除这个键盘侠
Banish! Antivirus, banish this troll!
防火墙已启动
删除它 杀毒软件 删除这个键盘侠
Banish! Antivirus, banish this troll!
删除它 杀毒软件 删除这个键盘侠
Banish! Antivirus, banish this troll!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表