剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
什么 不 怎么是个防火墙
What? No! Not a firewall!
删除这个键盘侠 删除它
Banish this troll! Banish!
我着火了
I'm burning up!
成功了 键盘侠病毒没了
It worked! The troll virus is gone.
等等 你怎么还是有这样啊
Wait. You're still glitched.
是的 好刺痛啊
Yes. This stinks.
胖达 你怎么了 胖达
Uh, Panda, what's going on? Panda?
你觉得你可以击败我吗
You thought you could defeat me?
太晚了 菜鸡
It's too late, noob!
所有人都知道键盘侠是无法阻止的
Everyone knows there's no way to stop trolls!
我马上就要摧毁这个真实的世界
I shall destroy this flesh world!
等等 有一个办法可以阻止键盘侠
Wait! There is one way to stop a troll.
那是什么办法呢 无所不知的四眼仔
and what's that, know-it-all smarty pants?
嘿 这是什么
Hey. What's this?
嘿 我在跟你说话呢 别无视我
Hey. I'm talking to you. Stop ignoring me!
我将要摧毁你的整个世界
I'm gonna destroy your whole world!
你是... 你是个蠢蛋 你什么都做不了
You're ... you're dumb and you can't do anything!
所有你喜欢的东西都好烂
Everything you like is terrible!
你身上太臭了
you smell bad.
而且你长的好丑
And you're ugly.
可恶 可恶 可恶
Darn it, darn it, darn it!
你发现了我的弱点 忽视我的存在
You found my one weakness, not paying attention to me!
我会让你付出代价的
I'll get you for this!
不 你做不到
No. You won't.
找到一个病毒
不 你做不到
No. You won't.
现在删除吗
不 你做不到
No. You won't.
现在删除吗
滚吧 你这个病毒
Get lost, you dingle.
我会回来的
G2g!
所有病毒已被移除
你觉得我们把这部电影买♥♥了怎么样
how about let's buy that movie then
那么 你们怎么觉得 很不错 对吧
So, what did you think? Pretty great, right?
对啊 我是说 大部分的情节我都看不懂
Yeah, I mean, I didn't really understand most of it,
但是 是啊 还挺有意思的
but, yeah, it was fun.
- 胖达 你觉得怎么样 - 还可以吧
- What'd you think, Panda? - It was fine.
《聪明小伙伴》史上最烂
- 胖达 你觉得怎么样 - 还可以吧
- What'd you think, Panda? - It was fine.
《聪明小伙伴》史上最烂
评论已发布
互联网的确是个吓人的地方
The Internet sure is a scary place.
乌鸦伙计们 把这个魔鬼盒拿开
Crow friends, take this evil box away
让我们去看一下最后一个故事
and let's get to our last tale.
等等 这是胖达的 好吧 他不需要了
Wait, that's Panda's. Well, he doesn't need it.
好了 这次让我做一个半肉半菜的
Okay, let's do half meats and half veggies this time.
- 嘿 伙计们 你们好吗 - 嘿 查理
- Hey, fellas! What's going on? - hey, Charlie.
我们正要去城里买♥♥披萨呢
We're just on the way to the city to get some pizza.
我们本想邀请你 但是我们知道你不喜欢被人们看见
We'd invite you, but we know you don't like being seen by people.
抱歉 查理 好了 我们走吧
Sorry, Charlie. All right, let's go.
我们会给你带一片回来的 再见了 查理
We'll bring you back a slice. Bye, Charlie!
伙计 我多希望我能融入人群
Man, I wish I could be around people
跟我的朋友们一起吃披萨啊
and grab a slice of pizza with my buds.
短木桩 我走路真应该注意脚下
fiddle sticks. I should really look where I'm go...
灵媒
灵... 媒
Psy... chic.
这就是传说中的许愿盒啊
It's one of them wish-granting boxes.
某些人一定许愿要了个骷髅
someone must've wished for a skeleton.
让我们看看怎么操作
Let's see what we got here.
"许愿" 看上去很简单
"Make wish." Well, seems simple enough.
我是佐哈 许愿精灵 请许愿吧
I am Zohar, the Wish Granter. Make your wish.
你好啊 佐哈
Hello there, Zohar.
接下来 让我看看
Now, let's see.
我知道了 我希望我能融入人群
I know! I wish I could be around humans.
你的愿望是佐哈的使命
Your wish is Zohar's command.
我不知道会不会有效果
I wonder if anything'll happen or ...
天哪
Oh man.
哇 我的个天爷
Waah! Holy guacamole!
这是我吗 我... 我变成人类了
Is that me? I'm ... I'm human!
也就是说 我可以去任何地方见任何人了
That means I can go anywhere and be around anyone!
你觉得呢 骷髅兄弟
What do you think, Skeleton?
是的 你是对的 最好试着打扮一下
Yeah, you're right. Better to try to blend in a bit.
- 你好 兄弟 - 伙计 你好
- Hiya, fella! - Hey, man!
来自你们人类同胞的友好问候
And a good humanly hello to you people folk!
- 嗨 - 你好 伙计
- Hi! - Hello, there!
- 你怎么样 - 还不错
- How's it going? - Oh, hello!
打扰了 先生 你的装扮看上去真时髦
Excuse me, sir! Your outfit is so trendy right now.
我们能拍个自♥拍♥吗
Can we please take a selfie together?
实际上... 当然可以了
actually ... all right.
- 太棒了 说"时尚" - 时尚
- Ahh, fabulous! Say "Fashion"! - Fashion!
她遗传了你的鼻子呢
she's even got your nose.
祝你们俩有个愉快的一天
You two have a lovely day!
嘿 伙计们 大惊喜
Hey, fellas! Surprise!
看来我赶上吃披萨了
I was able to make it for pizza!
嘿 大灰 你认识这个人吗
hey, Grizz, do you know this guy?
我 我还以为你认识他呢
Me? I thought you knew him.
对了 抱歉 是我 查理
right, sorry. It's me, Charlie.
我知道我看上去有点不一样
I know I look a little different,
但是现在我可以来城里了 完美融入
but now I can come to the city, blend in,
跟你们一起愉快的玩耍
and hang with my best buds!
当然 太棒了 查理
Yeah, sure, Charlie!
大灰 我完全不知道这个哥们儿是谁
Grizz, I have no idea who this guy is.
也许如果完美不动的话 他自己会走
Maybe if we don't move, he'll go away.
拜托 伙计们 你们还记得我的 对吧
Come on, fellas. You remember me, right?
他们不记得我了 噢 我的天啊 我都做了什么
They don't remember me. Oh, my gosh! What have I done?!
我还以为他不会走了
I thought he'd never leave.
佐哈 佐哈
Zohar! Zohar!
嘿 伙计 你让我变正常了
Hey, man, you made me normal,
但是现在我最好的朋友们都不认识我了
but now my best buds don't know who I am.
我希望我能是这附近最普通的人
I wish that I was the most normal human around
并且我的熊兄弟们还能知道我是谁
and the bears definitely know who I am.
早啊 伙计们
Morning, fellas.
等等 等等 回来
wait, wait, come back!
让我们赶快离开
Let's get out of here!
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
- 你好吗 - 我了个去
- Hey, there! - My word!
- 嘿 查理
- Hey, Charlie!
噢 天啊 我都干了什么
Oh, gosh! What have I done?
好了 回见
Okay, see you.
佐哈 拜托 伙计 我的意思不是让我变得正常
Zohar, come on, man, I didn't mean to make me normal
然后我身边的所有人都不正常
by making everyone else not normal!
我希望所有人都不像查理
I wish everyone was not Charlies!
目前看上去还行
so far, so good.
好啊 噢 不
Hello... Oh, no!
打扰了 你的打扮 看上去真棒
Excuse me! Your outfit! It looks so good!
- 天啊 - 嘿 回来呀
- Wha! Oh, gosh! - Hey! Come back!
抱歉 伙计们 有急事
Sorry, guys, gotta run!
拜托 你这个该死的机器
Come on, you dang machine!
- 你好 伙计 - 好啊
- Hiya, fella. - Hey, man!
你们怎么样
Hello to you folks!
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi! - Hello there!
- 伙计 你好啊 - 你好
- How's it going? - Oh, hello!
一切似乎都挺正常
Everything seems normal.
- 伙计们 - 嗨 查理
- Hey, fellas! - Huh? Oh, hey, Charlie!
- 嘿 你们都记得我 - 当然了
- Hey, y'all remember me! - Of course we do!
你不会觉得我们不记得你了吧
You don't think we'd forget, do you?
A队 我是条纹仔 我发现一个目标
Alpha Team, this is Stripes. We have the target in sight.
- 谁啊 - 查理 别跟我装蠢
- Alpha who? - Don't play dumb with me, Charlie.
你能逃得了一次 但是这次你会被永远关起来
You escaped once, but this time you'll be locked up for good.
什么 这看起来一点都不....
What? That doesn't even look like ...
不
no!
他在那里 疯子查理
There he is! Charlie the Maniac!
什么 不 我不是罪犯
What? No, I'm not a criminal!
- 噢 伙计 我得改变这一切 - 犯人跑了
- Oh, man, I got to fix this! - We got a runner!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表