剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
噢 这个音乐不错
Oh! I love this song!
等等 我们赢了吗
Wait. Did we win?
- 博士 - 兄弟 他真的很喜欢
- Dr. Bean? - Man, that guy really does like
- 在别人展示的时候溜掉 - 噢 这是什么
- walking out on people. - Oh! What's this?
这好像在开派对
Looks like a party's going on.
快来 我们必须拦住他
Come on. We gotta stop him.
欢迎光临
Thank you for coming to the science project
未来就在眼前 桑米·帕特尔科技秀
欢迎光临
Thank you for coming to the science project
未来就在眼前 桑米·帕特尔科技秀
桑米·帕特尔的科技秀
of Saanvi Patel!
未来就在眼前 桑米·帕特尔科技秀
桑米·帕特尔的科技秀
of Saanvi Patel!
我们爱豌豆博士
天哪兄弟 豌豆博士迷上这些跳舞的壮汉了
Oh, man! Dr. Bean is diggin' those dancers.
现在 我将为您隆重介绍
And now we introduce
今年全校最具影响力人物之一的
top-20 influential college student of the year,
桑米·帕特尔
Saanvi Patel!
欢迎
Welcome!
噢 我真不敢相信 这是人形机器人吗
Oh, I can't believe this! A cyborg!
不不不 我还有更棒的东西
No, no, no. I have something way better.
向您隆重介绍桑米制♥造♥的"无敌定位系统"
May I introduce you to the "Amaze Navi" By Saanvi!
告诉我 博士 你是否曾经
Let me ask you, Dr. Bean, have you ever forgotten
哪也找不到你的钥匙或者遥控器
where you placed your keys or your remote control?
你有过忘记把车停在哪里 猫咪走掉的经历吗
Do you forget where you park often or lose your cat?
没事 有了它就不用担心了
Well, worry no more!
桑米制♥造♥"无敌定位系统"
"Amaze Navi" By Saanvi
连接了所有环地卫星
is connected to every satellite around planet Earth.
有了他们 就可以看到世界上的每个角落
They work together to scan the entire planet
来寻找你丢失的东西
to find whatever you're looking for.
你的猫在1.3尺外
Your cat is 1.3 feet away.
找到你了 小猫咪
There you are, Kitty!
我还以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I'd lost you!
太感谢桑米出品的"无敌定位系统"了
Thank you, "Amaze Navi" By Saanvi!
我还是觉得你的发明更棒 克洛伊
I still like yours better, Chloe.
当然 它还能帮你走出迷宫
Also, it can even complete a maze for you!
哇噢 我以前总要花半天时间来找迷宫的出口
Whoa! I always have to spend hours and hours solving mazes.
这个发明足以改变世界
This'll completely change the world!
没错 这才不像
That's right, unlike whatever
某个小学生克洛伊粗制滥造的玩意呢
that little kid Chloe cobbled together.
什么 够了
What?! That's it!
是的 你现在看到的就是...
Yes, you're looking at the ...
- 欸 - 好的 打住
- Huh? - Okay! Stop it right here!
博士一定已经做好决定了
I think Dr. Bean has seen enough to make a decision.
荒唐 我还在展示呢
Rude! I'm in the middle of a presentation here.
有问题要解决吗 桑米小姐
Is there a problem here, Miss Saanvi?
- 我们随时为您服务 女士 - 嘿 克洛伊 你还好吗
- We're here for you, ma'am. - Hey, you okay, Chloe?
阿极开启作战状态
Ice Bear is ready to go.
- 离克洛伊远点 - 没事的 兄弟们
- You stay away from Chloe! - It's okay, guys.
这些裸男不足为惧
These topless thugs don't intimidate me.
别五十步笑百步了 你们这些裸熊
Well, your naked freaks don't, either.
- 我们不是裸... - 好吧 我们是没穿衣服的熊
- We're not... naked. - Yeah, we are, dude.
阿极觉得我们这叫回归自然
Ice Bear prefers the word... natural.
我该作决定了
It's time for me to make a decision!
你们俩中间肯定有人会赢得最终的奖杯的
One of you guys definitely deserves the prize.
你的电视可以显示出我心中所想
Your TV projects the wild images of my mind,
但是你的发明可以帮我解决迷宫游戏
but yours can help me solve mazes!
而且 你们的歌♥也很完美
And you had an amazing song!
# 这是一台奇妙的读心机 #
It's a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine
到底给谁呢 真让人难以抉择
Who? Ugh! I can't decide!
- 你们要不分了吧 - 阿极可以帮你劈开
- Um, can we just split the prize? - Ice Bear will bring axe.
博士 我觉得这不公平
Uh, I don't think that's fair, Dr. Bean.
我的发明显然更胜一筹
"Amaze Navi" By Saanvi was obviously better
- 和那个小学生的玩具相比起来 - 你说什么
- than this kid's toy. - What?!
谁都可以做出来你的那个什么定位系统
Anybody can build a navigation system!
- 嘿 它可以解决迷宫游戏 - 我奶奶也可以
- Hey! It solves mazes! - My Grandma solves mazes!
哇噢 哇噢 哇噢 孩子们
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on, guys!
- 拿开你的脏手 - 阿极可以断你双臂
- Get your hands off, sir. - Ice Bear will break beefy arms.
停下 让博士决定吧
Look, everyone stop, okay? Let Dr. Bean decide.
博士 你... 诶 博士不见了
Dr. Bean, you really gotta ... Huh? Where did he go?
- 什么 - 博士不见了
- What? - Dr. Bean disappeared!
烦死了 让开
Ugh, this is so annoying. Out of my way!
我会找到他 然后让他做出决定
I'm gonna go find him and find out what his decision is.
豌豆博士
Dr. Bean?!
我们必须在她当选之前找到博士
Ugh! We gotta hurry and find him before he chooses her.
豌豆博士
Dr. Bean?!
豌豆博士
Dr. Bean.
- 豌豆博士
- Dr. Bean! - Shh!
- 豌豆博士
Dr. Beeeeeaaaaaannnnn!
- 你们找到他了吗 - 没有
- Did you find him? - No.
你见到他了吗
Did you find him yet?
- 没有 - 都是你的错
- No. - Ugh! This is all your fault!
- 怎么会是我的错 - 你的白♥痴♥电视机
- How is this my fault?! - Look. Your stupid couch TV
根本不可能赢 你为什么要坏了我的好事
had no chance of winning. Why ruin everything for me? Huh?
博士怎么说
What did Dr. Bean say?
他说这是他见过的最完美的发明了 然后他就不见了
He said it was the best thing he's seen, and then he disappeared.
他也是这么对我说的
Said the same thing to me!
啊 这个奖他谁都可能给
Ah! This guy could give the prize to anyone!
在这之前我们必须马上找到他
We gotta find him before that happens!
你说的好像我们知道他在哪一样
Duh. Like we know where he is.
等等 我知道了
Wait. I got it. Why don't we use your
为什么我们不用你的定位系统找他呢
navigator to locate where Dr. Bean is?
害 这不管用的
Pfft. It doesn't work that way.
首先 要想定位
First of all, I have to have images
我们必须得有他的照片
of what you're looking for.
你这垃圾发明 不好意思
Useless! Excuse me.
其次 我♥干♥嘛帮你找
And second of all, why would I help you find him?
不然他就把奖颁给别人了
You want someone else to win then?
虽然你可能不想承认 但是你和我
Look, it's hard to admit, but you and I are probably
的确是得奖的最佳人选
the closest to winning this award.
如果我的发明能给你提供博士的照片
If my machine provides the images you need,
你能定位到他吗
would you be able to locate Dr. Bean?
- 可能行吧 - 那就开干吧
- You better believe it. - Then let's do this already
别让别的白♥痴♥拿到这个奖了
before some monkey takes the trophy!
啊 行吧 但帮你绝对是
Ugh! All right, this is gonna be
第一次也是最后一次
the first and last time I help you, though.
然后...
And... there.
看起来没有变化
Uh, it looks exactly the same.
我这都准备好了
Okay, everything's ready to go on my side.
好的 快成功了
Yeah! Almost there!
- 我不知道自己能不能行 - 你可以的
- I don't know if I can do this. - Yes, you can.
你是我认识的想象能力最强的熊
You're the best visual artist I know.
- 是的 兄弟 - 阿极表示赞同
- Yeah, man! - Ice Bear believes.
好吧 来吧
All right, let's do this!
我该怎么做 想就行了吗
What am I supposed to do? Just think?
是的 开动你的想象力
Yeah! Draw with your mind!
好吧 我试试
M-kay, I-I'll try.
行了吗
Did I get it?
- 还没有 但是快了 - 眼睛没这么可爱
- Uh, not quite there, but close. - Eyes should be less Kawaii.
好的 把眼睛变得无神点
Yeah, make the eyes less sparkly?
我不知道自己行不行 我试试看
Uh, I don't know if I can do that, but I'll try.
有了有了 现在只差他的傻笑了
There you go! Now, just try to get his goofy smile!
好的
Okay.
- 完成了 - 好的
- There you go! - Yes!
找到了 他就在房♥子外面
Got him. He's outside the building.
他在那 豌豆博士
There he is! D-D-Dr. Bean!
博士
Dr. Bean!
- 我们到处找您 - 噢 好的好的
- We were looking all over for you! - Oh! Yes, yes.
很高兴又见到你们了
Uh, good to see you again.
来的正好 我刚选出获胜者
Good time to join in. I just awarded the winner.
你们好呀 兄弟们
Hey, what's up, guys?
他发明出了... 一个有感情的篮球
Uh, he made this ... A basketball with a personality!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表