剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
等等 胖胖 这可能是个陷阱
Pan Pan, wait! This could be a trap.
有点不对劲
Something is not right.
- 她刚刚动了吗 - 阿极就知道
- Did she just move? - Ice Bear always knew.
- 小狐狸 - 狐狸宝宝
- Baby foxes? - Fox kits.
还有 看 我们要抓的小偷是位妈妈
And look! Our thief is the mama.
好吧 这就解释了为何她一直在偷这东西
Well, that explains why she's been stealing all this stuff.
是为了她的孩子
It's for her babies.
等等 那是我的游戏机
Wait a minute, that's my video game controller.
他们喜欢它
Huh! They love it.
看 兄弟 他们还拿了你的斧头
And look, bro! They got your axe.
阿极也喜欢砍木头
Ice Bear also likes to cut wood.
他们对我们的东西很好
Aww, they're treating our stuff with so much respect.
也许... 我们可以让他们留着我们的东西
Maybe... we could let them keep our stuff?
什么 不 我要美琪酱
What?! No! I want Miki-chan!
我的天 他们把东西还给我们了
Oh, my gosh! They're giving our stuff back!
他们真是太好了
These guys are so nice!
谢谢你把美琪酱送回来
Thank you for giving back Miki-chan.
注意 熊熊特工队
Come in, Bear Squad!
苔布斯 你猜怎么着
Yo, Tabes! Guess what?
原来我们的狐狸小偷是位妈妈
Turns out our fox thief was a mama thief
她偷东西是为了这些小狐狸 我真的...
and has all these baby foxes, and I'm really ...
大灰 忘了我之前的指示 我错了
Grizz, forget all that! I made a mistake!
你们不应该进去
You guys shouldn't have gone into that ...
那栋楼正计划被拆除 你们得出...
It's scheduled to be demoli... You guys have to get o...
苔布斯
Uh, Tabes?
她刚刚是提到拆迁吗
Did she just say demolished?
- 这栋楼要被拆了 - 快跑
- The building's being demolished! - Run!
你也是 狐狸妈妈
You, too, Mama!
好了 放下来
All right, lower it down.
我们该怎么办 大灰
Uh, what do we do, Grizz?
跟我学 胖胖
Follow my lead, Pan Pan!
信仰之跃
Here goes nothing!
我做到了 我是说 我们做到了
Ah! I did it! I mean, we did it!
阿极永远保护你
Ice Bear protects you forever.
跟上 胖胖
Come on, Pan Pan!
哦不
Oh, no!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
好了 这边走 伙计们
Okay, this way, guys!
我们快出去了
We're almost out of here ...
快 我们得回去
Quick! We have to go back!
不 这太糟糕了 兄弟们
Oh, no! Oh, this is bad, bros.
- 我们会死的 - 不 我们不会
- We're gonna die! - No, we're not. Uh...
我想我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
我们得跳上那个球
We have to jump on the wrecking ball!
这是我们唯一的出路
It's our only way out of here!
这不是个好主意
That's not a very good idea!
但我们没有选择了 胖胖 跳
It's all we got, Pan Pan! Jump!
你们一定是在开玩笑
You guys can't be serious!
我们是认真的 来吧 胖胖
We are serious! Come on, Pan Pan!
你得跳
You got to jump!
- 单子上的工作都完成了 - 快跳
- The paperwork all checks out. - Jump!
那是什么
What was that? What the...? Aah!
快过来 胖胖 跳
Come on, Pan Pan! Jump!
你们几个在上面干什么
Hey! What're you guys doing up there?
坚持住 我们马上把你们放下来
Just hang on. We'll lower you down!
好的 你听到了吗 胖胖
Okay, did you hear that, Pan Pan?
你必须现在就跳
You got to jump now!
好的 我这就来
Okay, hold on!
胖胖
Pan Pan!
我没事 伙计们
Ugh. I'm okay, guys!
等等 美琪酱在哪
Huh? Wait, where's Miki-chan?
哦 不 美琪酱
Oh, no! Miki-chan!
坚持住 我这来救你
Hold on! I'll come get you!
再等一下 我马上就来
Just give me a second. I'll be right there.
胖胖 快回来 大楼要塌了
Pan Pan, come back! The building's gonna collapse!
你必须放弃美琪酱
You have to leave Miki-chan!
就现在 为了狐狸们
Like, right now! Do it for the foxes!
我来了 伙计们
I'm coming, guys!
你成功了
You made it!
快 放他们下来
Quickly! Get them down.
美琪酱
Miki-chan!
好 这应该可以了 欢迎来到你们的新家
Well, that should do it. Welcome to your new home.
谢谢你们为我进城
Thank you guys for going into the city for me.
乐意效劳 苔布斯 还有这个
Anytime, Tabes. Oh, and here.
我想这是你的
I think this belongs to you.
你们真的很勇敢
What you guys did was mighty brave.
我很高兴大家都没事
I'm just glad everyone made it out okay.
所有人的东西都安全回来了
And everyone's stuff got returned safely.
什么
What? Oh! Uh...
胖胖 你没事吧
Hey, Pan Pan. You okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm all right.
我...我就是有点难过 我没能救下美琪酱
I'm ... I'm a bit sad that I couldn't save Miki-chan,
不过 我觉得我做了正确的选择
but I think I made the right choice.
你知道 没有什么比生命更重要
You know, nothing is more important than life.
我想她也会同意的
And I think she would agree.
我的小兄弟已经长大了
My little bro is all grown up.
阿极会给你买♥♥新的长抱枕
Ice Bear will buy you new long pillow.
你们是在说长抱枕吗
Did somebody say long pillow?
我们在拆迁现场找到了她
We found her at the demolition site
然后按照后面的地址找到这里
and followed the address on the back.
若丢失请送到 湾区91502 树林 熊洞 胖达
然后按照后面的地址找到这里
and followed the address on the back.
若丢失请送到 湾区91502 树林 熊洞 胖达
- 你是胖达 对吧 - 美琪酱回来了
- You're Panda, right? - Miki-chan is back!
真棒
Yeah!
欢迎来到《野人》
Welcome to Wilderness Man.
我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼
We're looking for bears, and bears love salmon.
我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼
We're looking for bears, and bears love salmon.
那么三 二 一
So three, two, one...
我看不懂他在干嘛
I don't know what he's doing.
如果想看熊的话 就找嘛
What, if you guys want to see bears, just watch Cartoon Network.
这周每小时不停更新
Every hour all this week!
能有新剧情吗
Are there new episodes?
那肯定的
Oh yeah.
他真的豁出去了
Wow, he's really going for it.
阿极准备好吃寿司了
Ice Bear is ready for sushi.
这周《咱们裸熊》每小时不停更新
New We Bare Bears every hour all this week!
阿极在等你
Ice Bear on Cartoon Network.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表