剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
♪ Da, da, dabada, da, da ♪ Let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
♪ We'll be there ♪
# 我们相伴相随 #
♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
♪ Yeah, we'll be there ♪
# 我们相伴相随 #
♪ Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found ♪
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
♪ We'll be there when you turn that corner ♪
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
♪ We'll jump out the bush ♪
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
♪ We'll be there ♪
# 我们与你同在 #
"Googs"
"谷格公♥司♥"
Whoa! Did you hear someone finally won the Googs contest?
你听说有人终于拿到谷格大赛的奖品了吗
They get to go on an exclusive tour of Googs' headquarters.
他们有幸到谷格公♥司♥总部去参观
No way! They even have a chance to meet Ari Curd!
不可能 他们还有机会与阿里·柯德面对面
Ari Curd? Who's that?
阿里·柯德 那是谁
What?! You don't know who Ari Curd is?!
什么 你连阿里·柯德是谁都不知道
She's a genius, but she's super mysterious.
她是个天才 但同时也超级神秘
They're announcing the winner right now.
他们现在宣布获胜者
We're live today at Googs headquarters,
今天我们在谷格公♥司♥总部直播
where the winner of the Googs' "Search-To-Win" Contest
谷格"搜索就能赢"比赛获胜者
just arrived. Let's check in, shall we?
也来到了现场 我们去看看 好吗
Thanks, Kate, and here he is, the lucky winner.
谢谢 凯特 那就是他 幸运得主
Uh, hi! I'm Panda.
你好 我是胖达
I Googed for 48 hours straight until I won.
我连续搜索了四十八小时才赢的
I can't believe I'm meeting Ari Curd!
我不敢相信我就要见到阿里·柯德了
Well, aren't you excited?
你是不是很激动
Aah! Everything she's made, like, defines me...
她设计的一切东西 都定义着我的生活...
my phone, dating apps, emojis. It's all because of her.
我的手♥机♥ 约会软件 表情包 都和她有关
This is the best day of my life!
今天是我最开心的一天了
And who did you bring along?
你是和谁一起来的呢
I brought my bros. Ah! I am so excited for you, pal.
我的兄弟们 啊 我真为你感到激动
No, no, no, no, put me... 大灰!
不不不不 让我 大灰
Ice bear just wanted to be on TV.
阿极只是想来上电视
And there they go into the Googs headquarters' entrance.
他们现在要迈进谷格总部的大门
I can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
Man, I don't think I've ever won anything before.
天啊 我这辈子好像都没赢过什么奖励
Ice bear can't wait to touch everything.
阿极忍♥不住想要东碰西碰
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Guys, guys!
慢着 伙计们
Before you go in there, please promise me you'll be cool.
在你们进去之前 向我保证你们会淡定
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
这可是一生一次的机会啊
Don't worry, bro. We cool.
别担心 兄弟 我们淡定着呢
Ice bear very cool bear. Thanks, guys.
阿极是只淡定的熊 多谢了
Oh, um, hi. I'm here from the Internet.
你好 我是网友
I won your contest thing.
我赢了你们的比赛
Congratulations, Panda. Welcome to Googs.
祝贺你 胖达 欢迎来到谷格
Now entering the Googs dome.
现在请进入谷格穹顶
Welcome to the Googs VR zone.
欢迎来到谷格VR区
Please put on your VR goggles.
请戴上VR眼镜
Wow! So cool! That's so cool!
哇 好酷啊 太酷了
Hey, there. It's me, Schmorby,
你好啊 是我 施莫小子
the Googs mascot everyone knows and loves.
人见人爱的谷格吉祥物
Oh, my gosh! Schmorby!
天啊 施莫小子
Ice bear knows Schmorby. Ah! I love you, Schmorby!
阿极认识施莫小子 我爱你 施莫小子
You're already familiar with our amazing search engine,
你们已经很熟悉我们的招牌搜索引擎了
but Googs is so much more.
但是谷格远远不止这点
We also have self-driving cars,
我们还有自动驾驶汽车
and we're researching the future
我们在研究未来的机器人
of robotics, emojis, and rocket science.
表情包 以及火箭科学
Well, that's it for now. Welcome from all of us at Googs.
介绍就到这里了 欢迎在场各位的莅临
You can take off your headsets nows.
现在可以取下眼镜了
Hey, there. It's Schmorby again.
你好 我是施莫小子
Giant worm!
大虫子
A giant worm! Look out!
有只大虫子 小心
Don't be afraid of Schmorby.
别害怕施莫小子
I'm an advanced AI hologram.
我是高级人工智能全息图
Oh, okay.
好吧
Yeah, no, that's a hologram. Clearly a hologram.
是的 那只是一个全息图 很明显是个全息图
I'll be guiding you on your tour today, but, remember,
今天将由我带领你们参观 但是请记住
all the tech you see at Googs today is experimental
今天你们在谷格所看见的所有科技 都还处于试验阶段
and very expensive, so don't touch anything.
而且都很贵 所以切勿乱碰
Of course, Schmorby. We'll be cool. Right, brothers?
当然 施莫小子 我们都很乖的 是吧 兄弟们
Yeah, "Mr. Responsible." That's me, sir.
是的 "负责任先生" 那就是我
Ice bear will try.
阿极会尽力的
Okay. Now follow me to start your tour.
现在 请跟着我踏上这段旅程
Um, excuse me, Mr. Schmorby?
打扰一下 施莫小子先生
Wh-When do we get to meet Ari Curd?
我们什么时候才能见到阿里·柯德呀
If you're well-behaved, I'm sure Ari will be happy
如果你表现良好的话 我相信阿里会很开心
to meet with you at the end.
在参观结束后见你的
Welcome to the Googs research-and-development room.
欢迎来到谷格研究与开♥发♥室
This robot can build anything in under a second.
这个机器人能在一秒钟内造出任何东西
Oh, that's so cool!
真酷
Now follow me to the next area.
现在请跟着我参观下一个区域
Hey. What can you build with this?
嘿 用这个能造什么
大灰, what are you doing?!
大灰 你在干什么
Schmorby told us not to touch anything.
施莫小子告诉我们别乱碰的
He looked hungry, though.
他看起来有点饿
Over here is our instant cloning pod.
这里是我们的快速克隆舱
That's so cool, Schmorby. I know!
真是太酷了 施莫小子 我知道
Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Huh? What? Oh, my!
阿极 阿极 阿极 什么 天啊
Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear... Oh, no, no, no, no!
阿极 阿极 阿极 别 别 别 别
Come on, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样 别别别
Clones?! No, no, no, no, no.
克隆吗 不不不不不
Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear, Ice bear...
阿极 阿极 阿极 阿极 阿极 ...
Uuuhg.You guys have to be good.
你们一定要乖乖的
We're gonna get in trouble.
不然我们会惹大♥麻♥烦的
Ice bear good. More Ice bear, more good.
阿极会乖乖的 更多的阿极 就更乖了
Come along, boys.
跟上来 伙计们
Ari's office is at the end of the hallway.
阿里的办公室就在走廊尽头
Ah! This is so exciting! Hey, what's this thing?
啊 太令人激动了 这是什么东西
Ah. This is Googs' most important piece of technology.
这是谷格公♥司♥最重要的核心技术
As long as this globe is turning,
只要这个球在运转
people around the world will have access to the Internet.
全世界的人就能够上网
Now, follow me. We're almost at the end of the tour.
现在请跟上我 参观马上就结束了
Whoa. Think we can find the cave on here?
你觉得我们能在这上面找到洞穴吗
Ice bear thinks this button.
阿极认为这个按钮可以
Ooh, hey. I bet I can make it spin faster.
我打赌我能让它转得更快
Let us Ice bear try. Let me try it again!
让我们阿极试试 让我再来一次
And my 20th favorite Googs invention is the camel emoji.
第二十个我最喜欢谷格的发明 是骆驼表情
Okay. Watch this!
行 看我的
Huh?
什么
Mostly because of how... Wha?!
大部分是因为... 什么
YYou... Oh, Schmorby. I'm sorry.
你 你 施莫小子 对不起
Aah! Schmorby?
啊 施莫小子
W-Wait. Where did he...
等等 他去哪儿...
You bears just goofed up the whole Internet!
你们这群熊把网络搞得一团糟
No, no, no, Schmorby! It wasn't me, it wasn't me!
不不不 施莫小子 不是我♥干♥的 不是我
Your punishment is...
你的惩罚是...
You bears need to leave now. Tour over. Get out.
你们需要马上离开 参观结束 出去
No. No, no, no, Schmorby!
别 别 别 施莫小子
Wait, wait, wait! We can fix this!
等等 等等 我们能修好
Schmorby!
施莫小子
Schmorby. Panda, we're sorry, man.
施莫小子 胖达 对不起
Aw, I cannot believe you guys!
我简直不敢相信
This was supposed to be the best day of my life.
今天本应该是我最快乐的一天
Ugh. You ruined everything.
但你们把一切都搞砸了
Come on. Maybe we should give him some space.
走吧 也许我们该让他一个人静静
Panda.
胖达
What? Who... Who's there?
什么 谁 谁在那里
Panda.
胖达
Huh?
什么
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表