剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
while he just sits there on his throne, watching you,
然后坐在自己的宝座上 直勾勾地看着你
making you write in chalk until you become the chalk.
逼着你不停写粉笔字 直到你变成粉笔人
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呀
Bro, we have to rescue Grizz before it's too late.
阿极 我们一定要赶在出事之前救出大灰
You have any plans in mind?
有什么计划吗
Maybe something a little less harmful.
杀伤力小一点的有吗
Hey, we want to help you guys.
我们也来帮忙
You don't still think we're lame?
你不讨厌我们了吗
No way. You guys are cool.
怎么会 你们可酷了
Besides, the principal has tortured one too many students.
而且校长折磨了太多学生
It's time to take down that tyrant once and for all.
是时候站出来 彻底打倒那个暴君啦
But how are we gonna get to the principal's office?
可我们要怎么进校长室呢
Oh, we got a plan. Huh?
我们计划好了
Aah! She's coming back. Uh, uh, quick!
她回来了 快坐好
All right, class. I'm back.
好啦 同学们 我回来了
Now, where were we?
我们说到哪儿了
Oh, oh, oh! Ms. Evergreen, can you show us again
常青老师 你能再讲一下
how to write the letter "Z" In cursive?
"Z"的连笔写法么
Of course I can.
当然了
So it's up and across
先向上然后一划
with a big swoop down and across again, see?
向下打个圈圈然后再一划 看懂了吗
What? What does that even mean?
什么 这什么意思
It means...
意思是...
Curve that goes this way. Follow me.
这样画个弯弯 跟着我
And then make another curve.
然后再画一个
Then you're gonna swoop all the way around.
然后这样一路画上去
Remember to connect it with the next letter.
记住要和下一个字母连在一起哦
Now, that's what cursive is all about, after all.
毕竟这是连笔写法的精髓
I'll do it for you again. Here we go.
我再给大家写一遍 我们走
Right like this and then...
先这样 然后...
Okay, so you make the curve There.
好 现在画个弯弯 就是那里
That goes this way. And then make another...
往这个方向画 然后再来一个...
Right up at the top with a little point,
最上面有个小尖尖
and then down and across like a beauty-queen sash.
然后向下斜着划过去 就像选美冠军戴的饰带
The principal's office should be right here.
校长室应该就在这里
Just a little farther.
就快到啦
These vents are so dirty.
通风管道太脏了
Aah, aah! Gross.
诶呦 恶心死了
Ooh. Guys. There. We're coming, Grizz.
各位 到了 马上来救你 大灰
Looks like we're gonna have to send someone down.
看来我们要派个人下去
Not it.
不是我
What?
什么
Grizz. Huh? Panda! BBe careful.
大灰 胖达 小心点
The principal just stepped out for a minute.
校长刚刚才出去
Let's bust out of here! Be careful, Grizz.
准备逃跑啦 小心 大灰
Just a little farther.
再过来一点点
Aah! Up, up! Up, up!
啊啊啊 快拉快拉
Run! Go without me!
快跑 别管我
We won't forget you, Ronnie! Thanks, Ronnie!
我们不会忘记你的 罗尼 谢谢了 罗尼
Ugh! Back, you beast! Ugh, ugh!
别出来 你这个大怪兽
Come on, Pan! We got to go!
快点 胖胖 该走了
There's our way out.
那儿是出口
Aah! It's too high! Bros, we got to stack.
够不着 兄弟们 快叠高高
It's the only way... and fast!
这是唯一的办法了 快点
Hurry, hurry!
快 快
Wow! That was a close one, huh?
太惊险了吧
Phew! Thanks for rescuing me, bros.
兄弟们 谢谢你们来救我
Who knew living the life of a kid would be so hard?
谁知道孩子的生活可以这么艰难呢
Yeah, I don't think school is the place for us.
是啊 我觉得学校不适合我们
Well, let's keep moving, I guess.
那就继续前进吧
I bet there's someplace that'll have us, like a circus.
总会有地方欢迎我们的 马戏团什么的
Ooh! Maybe like at a police academy.
或者警♥察♥学院呀
Or a football team. Or a synchronized swimming team.
足球队也有可能 说不定花样游泳队会要我们
Now you're thinking, Pan Pan!
很有道理嘛 胖胖
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表