剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
真脏
It's dirty.
新妈妈你好 欢迎你来到...
Hello, new mom. I'd like to welcome ...
这是什么 这么大了还戴不觉得丢人吗
What is this? Aren't you a bit big to be a child?
来人啊 快点
把这个地方收拾好
好多了 晚餐马上开始
Better. Dinner will be served now.
你们必须为了母亲着装得体
You will dress nice for your mother.
真好 这衣服让我好文明
Aw, man! These clothes make me feel so cultured.
阿极好热
Ice Bear too hot.
由我带来的五星大厨制♥作♥
I've brought one of my hotel's five-star chefs
适合你们体格的餐点
with a meal fit for your... physiques.
阿极希望量能多些
Ice Bear hopes there are more courses.
想念我是"大乖宝"的生活了
Aww. I miss my big-boy days.
这妈妈好像也不合适啊 胖胖
I'm not sure about this mom, Pan Pan.
取消订单吧
I think we should cancel.
啥 妈妈琳达明明完美
What?! No! Linda's perfect!
我们终于过得有品位了 我准备进餐了 母亲大人
We finally have class! Ready to eat, Mother.
还真好吃
This is pretty good.
简直是艺术品
Yeah. It's artisanal.
够了 无法忍♥受
Enough! This is unacceptable!
母亲大人 怎么了
Mom, is everything okay?
简直丝毫不懂礼节 我决定了
All of you lack proper etiquette! It's been decided.
你 去拉脱维亚上寄宿学校
You will go to boarding school in Latvia.
等 等一下 拉脱维亚是啥
W-Wait! W-What?! What is a Latvia?!
你 去一家新加坡的
You will be sent to one of
家庭旅馆工作
the family's hotel operations in Singapore.
阿极在新加坡被通缉了
Ice Bear is wanted in Singapore.
还有你 胖达 我决定
And, Panda... I've decided
让你继承我的全部遗产
you will be the one to inherit my entire fortune.
天呐 你的...全部遗产吗
Whoa! Like ... Like your heir?
对 我的遗产都归你
Dui. My legacy will be yours.
但是...你必须做出改变
However... I expect some changes from you.
比如改变什么呢
what kind of changes?
首先 放弃追逐艺术 你毫无天赋
First, no more silly pursuits in "Art."
变成勤奋的孩子 所以不能再网恋
I expect a diligent son, which also means no more Internet dates.
打扰一下 女士 这个枕头如何处理
Excuse me, Madame. What should I do with this pillow?
烧了
Burn it.
不要 不要 那可是美琪
No! No! Miki-chan! Aah! No!
很抱歉 母亲大人 我不能答应
I am sorry, but I cannot accept this, Mother!
胖达 你竟敢如此和我讲话
Panda! How dare you speak that way to me!
- 你真让我丢脸 - 胖达 快 躲这里
- Ni zhen rang wo diou lian! - Panda, here! Quickly!
- 赶快取消订单 - 在了
- We gotta cancel now! - I know!
她走了 胖达 美琪安全了
She's gone, Panda. Miki-chan is safe, sweet boy.
这个妈妈糟透了
Ugh, that mom was terrible.
好了 让我选下一个
All right. Let me pick the next one.
不行 你选得太烂
No! You stink at choosing!
该阿极了
Ice Bear's turn.
- 倒是公平 - 阿极选好合适的妈妈了
- Oh, that's fair. - Ice Bear has selected ideal mom.
你们好 我是新妈妈...谭可
Hey! I'm your new mom ... Tank!
听说你们喜欢打篮球
You kids like basketball?
太棒了 妈妈会灌篮
Our mom can dunk!
哪学得 灌得这么好
Where did you learn to dunk like that?!
教我们灌篮 求求你
Teach us how to dunk, please!
这个嘛 我做不到
Well, I'm afraid I can't do that.
你们太胖太弱了
You bears are too weak and puny!
你们得增肌 像我一样强壮
You gotta get buff. Like me!
现在 30个俯卧撑
Now, drop and give me 30!
- 我想我们做不... - 开始
- Yeah, I don't think I ... - Come on, now!
成为型男吧
I'm gonna whip you boys into shape!
够了
That's enough.
快跑30圈 加速 加速 加速
30 laps! Let's go, let's go, let's go!
感受脂肪燃烧 快点
Yeah! Feel the burn! Come on! Move it!
全身哪都疼
Ugh. Everything hurts.
至少现在可以放松 看电视了
At least we can relax and watch TV now.
不可以 家里蹲才看电视呢
I don't think so! TV is for couch potatoes!
- 阿极想做家里蹲 - 快取消订单
- Ice Bear wants to be potato. - Cancel. Cancel, cancel, cancel!
我刚刚说了什么
Hey, what'd I just say?!
这些电子产品对你们没有好处
All this tech stuff is no good for you kids.
给我...去睡觉
Let's... get... you boys to bed.
我在另一个房♥间
And I'll take the other bedroom.
我改装了这个房♥间让你们一起睡
And I've modified this one so you can all share.
晚安 好眠
Sweet dreams! Sleep well!
都睡了吗
You guys asleep?
没 身上疼得睡不着
Uh, no, my body hurts too much.
新床 好不舒服
Also, new beds are uncomfortable.
受不了了 必须把手♥机♥拿回来
I can't take this, okay? We gotta get our phone back,
否则会永远被这妈妈虐待
or we'll be stuck with this mom forever!
算阿极一份
Ice Bear will help.
抱歉 兄弟们 没力气动了
Sorry, guys, but I-I don't think I can move.
好吧
Fine.
她竟然醒着
She's awake!
等等 她是在睡梦中运动
Wait. She's just doing sleep crunches.
看 手♥机♥在那儿
Oh! Okay. There's the phone.
好了 胖达 我帮你放哨 然后...胖达
Okay, Panda, keep watch while I ... Panda!
亲爱的手♥机♥ 我来了 来救你
Cellie. I'm coming. I'll save y-o-o-o-ou.
等等 这不是我手♥机♥
Wait. This isn't my phone!
因为那是我手♥机♥
No! It's my phone!
你们应该听话休息的
You need to listen to your mother!
快跑
Run!
出来吧 躲在哪儿呢
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
怎么办 这个妈妈已经失控了
What do we do? This mom is out of control!
如果有什么能让她暂停就好了
Yeah, she needs, like, a time-out or something.
就是这个
That's it!
胖达 你真是天才
Oh, Panda. That's genius!
给我过来 游戏结束
Get back here! Playtime is over!
跑得过我吗 你们太弱了
You think you can run from me? You're too weak!
现在开始 我要让你们加倍训练
Now I'm gonna make you work even harder!
你才不是妈妈 你就是个打恶霸
You are not our mom! You are just a big bully!
你不懂什么对你好
You don't know what's good for you!
手♥机♥给我 你是无法取消我的订单的
And give that back! You can't cancel me that easily.
我们没想取消
We weren't trying to cancel you.
那拿我手♥机♥干嘛
Why'd you take my phone?
谁这时候来啊
Who the heck is coming over at this hour?
苏珊·谭可莎·杰克逊
Susan Tanketha Jackson!
马上把这个年轻人放下来
You put that young man down this instant!
妈妈
Mommy!
别欺负他们 我可没养出恶霸
You leave them alone! This mom did not raise a bully!
不是 妈妈 我是在照看他们
No, Mommy. I was just taking care of them.
- 哼 你接下来被我"照看"吧 小姐 - 别揪了 疼
- Oh, you're gonna get a real talking to, missy! - No! Stop! Owww!
一周都别想用手♥机♥
And no cellphone time for a week, young lady!
妈妈和我想得真不一样
Man, having a mom is really different than I thought.
是啊 他们没把这些播广♥告♥里
Yeah, they don't show you this stuff on TV.
真抱歉我女儿添麻烦了
Oh, I-I'm sorry about my daughter.
她是个好孩子 只是太久没回家
She's a sweet girl, but she gets carried away sometimes.
再说 你们都这么大了 还找什么妈妈呀
What are you boys doing looking for a mom at your age, anyway?
我以为有妈妈是件好事
Well, I guess we thought it'd be nice to have someone
可以照顾我们 做做饭 掖掖被子
to take care of us, make us snacks, tuck us in at night.
让我们长成好熊
And just raise us into good people.
可你们现在看起来
It looks to me like you've already been raised
已经很好了
into wonderful folks.
强壮又自信
Just see how strong and confident you all are.
谢谢 谭可女士 你是个好妈妈
Wow. Thanks, Mrs. Tank. You're a great mom.
是啊 你在软件上就好了
Yeah. I wish you were on the app.
你们不需要我 你们有彼此啊
You don't need me. You have each other.
走咯 照顾好自己
You boys take care now!
那看来我们都像是对方的老妈了
So I guess we're kind of like each other's moms, then.
现在做点什么 我的"妈妈兄弟"
Yeah. So what do you wanna do now, mom bros?
阿极妈妈想看电视
Ice Mom wants to watch TV.
当初我们怎么会想要妈妈呢
Can't believe we thought we needed a mom.
就是 本来已是完美家庭
Yeah. We're a perfect family already.
就是 本来已是完美家庭
Yeah. We're a perfect family already.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表