剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
- My jump can touch the sun - Uh, yeah. About that.
# 我无意损你颜面 #
Don't mean to hurt your pride
# 但熊真就跳不起来 #
Look, but bears just can't jump
# 你不信就看手册 #
It says so in the guidebook
跳跃高度:两英寸
图一 灰熊绝非跳跃能手
# 我们还有其他才能 #
Well, we're talented in other ways
# 我会打鼓 #
I can play the drums
# 熊还是电竞能手 #
And bears are the best at video games
# 怎么玩 你连拇指都没有 #
How? You don't have thumbs
他说得对
Aw, dang, he's right.
# 我虽不能代表灰熊 #
Well, I can't speak for grizzlies
# 但是我们熊猫都很拉风 #
But pandas, we got style, yeah
# 我们的时间都用于和美女搭讪 #
Whiling away our time while all the ladies dial, yeah
# 最新动态下点赞小心心无数 #
Never-ending hearts and likes on all my latest posts
# 我们非常酷 备受瞩目 我真不是吹牛 #
Extremely cool and popular, though I don't mean to boast
# 真是搞笑 你竟会说自己擅长撩妹 #
Well, funny you should mention your prowess with the ladies
# 可是繁育幼崽方面 熊猫有些问题 #
Uh, pandas have some issues. There aren't enough babies
# 好吗 但是我们熊猫有艺术天赋 #
Um, forget it. Pandas, we've got artistic genius
# 我是科学家 不是评论家 #
Well, I'm a scientist, not a critic
# 但坦白说 你见过这画吗 #
But frankly, have you seen this?
好吧 那么 你也要秀一波吗
Okay, what, do you have a verse now?
# 北极熊... 最酷 #
Ice Bears are the... Coolest
# 最强 #
Strongest
# 最好 #
Best bear
确实如此
That's actually accurate.
但我不同意其他熊的说法
But I take issue with the rest.
# 真♥相♥即是真♥相♥ #
What's true is true
# 事实就是事实 #
What's fact is fact
# 无需修饰你们缺乏的特质 #
No need to embellish on the traits that you lack
# 你们可是熊 #
You three are bears
# 食物链顶端的强者 #
Top of the food chain
# 如落日般完美 #
As perfect as the setting sun
# 如细雨般自然 #
As natural as rain
# 从我的视角来看待你们自己 #
So, see yourself as I see you
# 三只完美至极的生物 #
Three perfect beings, through and through
# 它们有怪癖 有缺点 有虱子 这是事实 #
With quirks and flaws and lice, it's true
# 但那是熊熊本来的样子 #
Just doing what bears do
# 熊熊 #
Bears
下则视频
松果人制♥作♥教程
取消
跟着苔布斯做手工
第172集 小小松果人
@苔布斯巡游员
你们好啊 手工爱好者们
Oh, hey there, fellow crafters!
欢迎收看新一集精彩的
And welcome back to another exciting episode of ...
苔布斯的手工坊
ah! ... Tabes' Craft Corner!
今天 我们要做一个松果人
Today, we're gonna be making a pinecone man.
松果 大自然的种子背包
A pinecone ... it's nature's backpack for seeds.
松果是最理想的手工材料
See, pinecones are the ideal craft supply.
如果你不在国家公园 就可免费获取
And they're free ... provided you're not in a National Park ...
如若不然 记住
in which case, remember ...
带走的只有照片 留下的只有足迹
take only pictures, leave only footprints.
不然我会去找你的
Or I will find you and ...
然后 准备一些塑料眼睛
And next, the googly eyes.
使用塑料眼睛的好处就是...
Now, the great thing about googly eyes is...
这就是我做任何手工
And that's reason number 84
都会用塑料眼睛的第84个原因
why I use googly eyes in everything I do.
现在 我们来粘这些小眼睛吧
Now, let's glue some of these bad boys up.
等等 我的胶枪呢
Wait, hang on, where's my glue gun?
还给我 小坏蛋 这是我的胶枪
Give it back, dang it! This is my glue gun!
好了 胶枪到手
Okay, got it!
记住 使用胶枪时务必小心
Now, remember, always be careful with glue guns.
它们会被加热到极高的温度
They can get extremely hot.
现在 有请马丁奈为我们介绍如何确保消防安全
Now, I'll turn it over to Martinez for more on fire safety.
好的 高温和火焰可能带来灾害
Yes, sir! Fire and heat are not to be trifl...
谨防高温 禁止烟火
苔布斯 怎么会这样
Aughh! Tabes, how did this happen?!
快救火 快救火
Put it out! Put it out!
应该是胶枪预热太久了
I think I left it preheating too long!
灭火器呢 你有灭火器吗
How about an extinguisher? Do you have one of those?!
任何能...
Anything to...
瞧瞧
任何能...
Anything to...
瞧瞧
看呐 松果人做好了
And voila! The pinecone man is complete.
希望你今天过得和我一样开心
I hope you had as much fun making it as I did.
下则视频
松果人制♥作♥教程#2 取消
重要提示
2秒后重启
立即重启 取消
警报 系统错误
请立即更新(单击此处)
求助 请更新
好了 亲们 准备好了吗
Okay, my darlings, are you ready?
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da
# 每天五点 #
When it's five on the dot
# 你准时下班 #
And you're off the clock
# 发现无事可做 #
And you can't find much to do.
# 想要出门闲逛 #
And you wanna hang out
# 或者随心起舞 #
Or just dance around
# 甚至结交新朋友 #
Or hang with somebody new.
# 我们会去找你玩耍 朋友 #
We'll be right there, dude.
# 因为你是我们的一员 #
'cause you're part of the crew
# 我们马上去老地方 #
We'll be right there, dude
# 等你 耐心等你 #
waiting, waiting for you.
# 每逢周末 #
When the weekend comes
# 你要放松自我 #
And you're up for fun
# 若你去俱乐部 定能万众瞩目#
And you're way too cool for the club.
# 我们还有别的方案 #
We can make a plan
# 吃吃蜂蜜面包 #
And snack on a honey bun.
# 逛逛大街小巷 #
Or just hang around
# 我们会去找你玩耍 朋友 #
We'll be right there, dude
# 因为你是我们的一员 #
'cause you're part of the crew
# 我们马上去老地方 #
We will be right there
# 等你 耐心等你 #
waiting, waiting for you.
# 我们与你同在 #
We'll be there.
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da
啊啊啊啊啊
Aaaaaaaaahhh!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there!
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
Wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
We'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
We'll jump out the bush
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
With a big bear hug and a smile
# 我们与你同在 #
We'll be there!
我要回家了
Ugh, I'm going home.
- 兄弟 他们太棒了 - 没错
- Man, they were great! - Oh, yeah.
他们应该拍个电视节目什么的
They should, like, make a TV show or something!
他们应该拍个电视节目什么的
They should, like, make a TV show or something!
我们也该做个节目
We should make a show.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表