剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第三十三集 火!
这边 兄弟们 来 跟我走
This way, guys. Come on, follow me.
这边 兄弟们 来 跟我走
This way, guys. Come on, follow me.
大灰 咱去哪儿啊
Um, Grizz, where are we going?
你没闻到吗 胖胖
Don't you smell it, Pan-Pan?
附近有好吃的东西
There's something good cooking nearby,
就快找到了
and I'm gonna find it!
是汉堡和热狗
We got burgs and dogs.
是汉堡和热狗
We got burgs and dogs.
重申 汉堡和热狗
Repeat ... burgs and dogs.
大灰 我觉得
Uh, Grizz, I don't think
大灰 我觉得
Uh, Grizz, I don't think
咱不该搞砸这美好的野餐
we should crash this perfectly nice picnic.
- 嗨 抱歉 先生 - 什么
- Hi! Excuse me, sir! - Buh?
我们能加入你们吗
You guys have room for a few more?
当然可以 熊熊们
Oh, why, of course we do, bears.
只要你们还吃得下几个汉堡
Just as long as you got room for a few burgers.
过来吧 朋友们
Come on over, friends.
- 谢谢你 兄弟 - 客气
- Dude, thank you. - Oh, it's nothing.
- 谢谢你 兄弟 - 客气
- Dude, thank you. - Oh, it's nothing.
我希望我的厨艺能带给大家欢乐
I love making people happy with my cooking.
知道吗 我希望能为全世界的人做菜
I wish I could cook for everyone in the world, you know?
这样 世界就再无悲痛
Then there'd be no more sadness and no more pain,
- 只有欢笑 - 兄弟 你的东西烧着了
- just smiles ... - Uh, dude, your stuff's burning.
什么
Ah, what!
我美味的肉饼啊
My beautiful burgers!
别慌 伙计们 交给我吧
Don't worry, folks. I got this.
什么
Buh?
好啦 火灭了
Well, that's that.
消防队
你刚才灭火的表现十分出色 市民
That was some top-tier firefighting, citizen.
真不可思议
Truly incredible.
这灭火速度也太快了
I've never seen a quicker extinguish.
过奖了
Oh, thanks.
你们怎么来得这么快
How'd you guys get here so fast?
优秀的消防员总能闻到烟火味
Well, a good firefighter can always sniff out a blaze.
幸亏你反应迅速 现在安全了
Ah, the coast is clear thanks to your quick thinking.
- 熊熊 你是英雄 - 愧不敢当
- Bear, you are a hero. - Aw, shucks.
为了表彰你的英勇事迹
In fact, in honor of your bravery,
我们打算授予你这个
we'd like to present you with this ...
荣誉消防队长徽章
an honorary fire marshal badge!
让它时刻提醒你
Let it be a constant reminder
只有你能阻止火灾
that wildfires can be stopped by you only.
只有我 好耶
Me only? Yes!
谢谢 消防员们
Thank you, firemen,
我此生誓将防止火灾再度发生
and I vow to prevent fires for as long as I live!
来吧 各位 我请大家吃汉堡
Come on, everybody. A round of burgers on me.
知道吗 我好像找到了我的使命所在
Wow, I feel like I've finally found my calling, you know?
我还能帮什么忙吗
What else can I do to help?
帮你们开车
Can I drive the truck?
那可不行 但有件事你可以帮我们
No way, but there is something you can help us with.
看这里 孩子们 我是大灰熊
Hey there, kids. I'm Grizzly the Bear,
我替当地消防局
and I'm here with a special message
特地给你们带个话
from your local fire department.
丹 徒步旅行之后我好累啊
Gee, Dan, sure am tired after all that hiking.
我也是
Me, too.
我们睡觉去吧 我先把火灭了
Let's turn in for the night. I'll take care of the fire.
- 不 有火花 - 嘿 男孩们
- Oh, no! A spark! - Hey, kid.
看来你们需要学习
Looks like you guys need to learn
扑灭篝火的正确方法
the proper way to put out a campfire.
大灰熊
Grizzly the Bear!
没错 是我 扑灭篝火很容易
That's right. Putting out a campfire is easy.
先倒点水
First, pour some water.
然后拿铲子稍微翻捣一下燃火处
Now, take your trusty shovel and mix it all around a bit,
最后再倒些水
and then, um, pour some more water.
火就灭啦
That's all there is to it!
我们都不知道呢
We had no idea!
你们现在知道啦
Well, now you know.
请时刻牢记我的口头禅
And always remember my famous catchphrase ...
该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供
消防员制片公♥司♥
请时刻牢记我的口头禅
And always remember my famous catchphrase ...
该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供
消防员制片公♥司♥
多一个人手
Wildfires can only be halted or stopped
该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供
消防员制片公♥司♥
少一场火灾
by a person or persons such as yourself.
该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供
消防员制片公♥司♥
该公共服务由本消防站和本州护林员提供
消防员制片公♥司♥
很酷吧 兄弟们
So, pretty cool, right, bros?
对 没错 挺好的
Yeah. No, no, that's great.
他们还让我留着裤子呢
They even let me keep the pants.
还挺很合身
They fit, uh, good.
阿极为你感到骄傲 引号♥
Ice Bear is proud. Air quotes.
谢谢 兄弟们 谢谢你们这么支持
Aw, thanks, guys. I'm glad you're so supportive
我对防火救火的追求
of my quest to fireproof literally everything!
这 这很棒 大灰
It's ... It's great, Grizz.
你现在想吃午饭吗
Uh, so, do you want to grab lunch now?
说什么呢 胖达
Don't be silly, Panda.
我还得巡查森林里的火灾隐患
I still have to patrol the forest for fire hazards.
我知道你在附近
I know you're out there.
你看看这徽章
I mean, just look at the badge.
塑料的
It's plastic.
上面写着 消防队长
It says "Fire marshal."
也就是我 穿裤子的荣誉消防队长
That is me ... an honorary fire marshal with pants.
好吧 祝你玩得开心 我们去吃午饭了
Okay, well, have fun. We're gonna go get lunch.
阿极得走了
Ice Bear just wants to leave.
有点尴尬
Getting awkward.
好吧 拜拜 看到火灾就打电♥话♥给我
Okay, bye. Call me if you see a fire.
- 你电♥话♥都没有 - 是啊
- You don't have a phone! - Oh, yeah.
算了 巡逻时间到
Well, anyway, it's patrol time!
巡逻时间
Patrol time.
巡逻时间
Patrol time.
- 我超爱汉堡 - 我也是
- Oh, I love burgs. - Yeah, man, same.
依照法律 立即灭火
Stop in the name of the law!
嘿 伙计 你干嘛呢
Hey, man, what are you doing?
禁止明火
No fire!
消防安全
禁止明火
No fire!
禁止明火
No fire!
哪里有烟火
Fire. Smoke?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表