剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
你们愿意帮圣诞老人吗
Maybe you guys could help Santa, hmm?
当然愿意啦
We'll totally help!
圣诞老人很高兴
Santa is so pleased.
你们小熊们今年一定会进我的好人榜的
You bears are definitely going on the nice list this year.
我们很乐意帮忙 圣诞老人
We're glad to help, Santa.
我要走了
Well, I think I should go now.
干的好 圣诞快乐
Uh, great job, and merry Christmas!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hee, hee, hee.
你不是该说"吼 吼 吼"吗
Don't you mean, "Ho, ho, ho"?
哦 对的 我的错
Oh, yes. That, too. My bad.
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
- 再见 - 拜拜 我们都爱你
- See ya! - Bye! We love you!
啊 怎么回...
Aah! Wha...
我不知道 我喜欢偷东西的那部分
Uh, yeah, I don't know. I liked the, uh, stealing part.
他不是圣诞老人
That's not Santa.
把钥匙给我 你个小混♥蛋♥
Give me that key, you little jerk.
快跑
Aah! Run!
把钥匙给我
Hand over those keys!
我们该怎么办
Aah! What do we do?
想法不错 哥们
Huh? Oh. Good thinking, bro.
抱歉 兄弟们
Sorry, guys!
快回来
Get back here!
快 我们得帮他
Come on. We got to help.
- 什么 - 你好啊
- Wha... - Uh, hey, there.
你个小混...
Aah! You little ...
你死定了
You're dead!
你绝不会从我这拿到钥匙的 你个冒牌圣诞老人
You'll never get these keys from me, you fake Santa!
快过来
Get over here!
- 刚才那可真棒 - 继续跑 继续跑
- Whoa, that was rad! - Keep running. Keep running.
你们总不能一直跑 小熊们
You can't run forever, bears!
是的 我们可以... 不 跑到头了
Yes, we ... Whoa! Oh, no! Dead end!
后退 后退
Back up. Back up. Back up. Back up.
好啦 小熊们
Okay, bears.
把钥匙给圣诞老人 说不定他就放过你们了
Give Santa those keys, and maybe he'll go easy on you.
什么
Ow! What the...
没打中
Missed me. Ow!
我一定要把钥匙拿到
I'm gettin' those keys!
不 不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!
什么 懂了
Huh? Oh, got it.
快跑 快跑
Come on! Go, go, go!
- 我们在这里应该暂时安全了 - 我们该怎么办
- We should be good here for a bit. - What are we gonna do?
我们不能让他把影片偷走
We can't let him take those movies.
孩子们的幸福全靠这些影片了
The happiness of children depend on it.
计划是 我们突围出去
Here's the play. We got to make a break for it,
- 把他锁在店里 然后报♥警♥ - 怎么了 哥们
- lock him in, and call the cops. - What's up, bro?
- 他快来了 - 不 这是我们的机会
- He's closing in. - No! This is our chance!
快跑 这边跑
Run for it! This way!
为了安全
To safety!
怎么回...
What the...
把我们放开 你逃不掉的
Let us go! You won't get away with this!
你怎么同时出现在两个地方的
How were you even in two places at once?
你们难道不了解圣诞老人吗
Ohh, don't you know about Santa?
- 圣诞老人有小帮手 - 真精明
- Santa's got little helpers. - Clever.
我就把这些影片带走了
I'll just be taking this bag of movies.
下个圣诞节再见
See you next Christmas.
别走 圣诞节的含义不是偷窃
No! Stealing is not what Christmas is about.
它的含义是给予 而非索取
It's about giving, not taking.
为孩子们考虑考虑
Think about the children.
孩子们 我为什么要为他们考虑
The children? Why should I, huh?
这些欢乐 和平 美好的东西
All this holly-jolly, peace-and-goodwill stuff
不过是假象罢了
is just a sham anyway.
每个人都是自私的
Everyone is just looking out for themselves.
- 不 你说错了 - 你们小熊们
- No! You're wrong! - And what would you bears
怎么会了解圣诞节
know about Christmas anyway?
- 一群住在录像带店的小孩 - 我们很懂圣诞节
- Bunch of kids living in a video store. - We know lots.
我们看了圣诞电影
We watched, uh, uh, Christmas movies.
小偷先生 我知道这个世界会很严厉
Mr. Thief, I know the world can be harsh.
甚至是残酷 但圣诞节时
Cruel, even. But when it's Christmas,
我们都可以做最好的自己
we can all be the best versions of ourselves.
我们都可以慷慨大方 友善宽容 充满爱意
We can all be generous and kind and loving.
在圣诞节 没有人是一座孤岛
On Christmas, no one is alone.
我们都有彼此相伴
- We all have each other. - Huh?
就算是你也肯定曾经有过不错的圣诞节
Even you must've had a nice Christmas once.
曾经
Once...
- 圣诞节快乐 - 叔叔 你变了
- Merry Christmas! - Uncle, you've changed.
是啊 孩子
Indeed, my boy.
因为我找到了圣诞节的真正含义
For I have found the true meaning of Christmas.
- 吼 吼 吼 - 圣诞老人
- Ho, ho, ho! - Santa!
我曾经也有过开心的圣诞节
I ... I had a happy Christmas once.
那是很早以前了 和现在很不一样
It was a long time ago. Things were different.
我现在成什么样了
Ugh. What have I become?
我以前很喜欢圣诞节的
I used to love Christmas.
我走了几次弯路
I've made some bad choices.
嘿 伙计 走回正道从来不晚
Hey, man, it's never too late to make a good choice.
- 但我还能干什么 - 去坐牢
- But what can I do? - Hmm. Prison?
不用 伙计 我有个更好的主意
Nah, man. I got a better idea.
营业中
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas!
欢迎再来 谢谢惠顾
Come back soon! Thanks!
圣诞节快乐 再见
Merry Christmas! Bye!
哇 伙计们 我们今天人真多
Wow, dudes. We are packed today.
生意从没这么好过
Business has never been so good.
你们雇的帮手
Yo, that extra help you hired
真的给店里增加了节日气氛
has really added some holiday excitement around here.
是啊 我们能找到他也算是个圣诞节奇迹
Yep. Us finding him was pretty much a Christmas miracle.
- 圣诞老人 - 天哪 真的是他
- Whoa, Santa! - Gosh, it's him.
我想要有驯鹿鲁道夫的影片
I want something with Rudolph.
吼 吼 吼 我正好有
Ho, ho, ho! Well, I've got just the thing.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go! - Thank you.
我们自己的圣诞老人
Ha, our very own Santa.
真不错 你们怎么找到他的
Sweet. So, where'd you find this guy?
他昨晚闯进店里打劫
Oh, he broke in last night. He was robbing the store.
什么
What?!
- 祝大家圣诞快乐 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Merry Christmas, everyone. - Hee, hee, hee.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表