剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第十五集 金主
咱们裸熊 第四季第十五集 金主
克洛伊·帕克的项目作业
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
看起来真不错 兄弟们
Looking awesome, guys.
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
噢 那个E应该是A才对
I, uh ... Oh, that "E" Is supposed to be an "A".
看起来真不错 兄弟们
Looking awesome, guys.
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
噢 那个E应该是A才对
I, uh ... Oh, that "E" Is supposed to be an "A".
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
可以改一下吗 谢啦
Could you fix that? Thanks!
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
可以改一下吗 谢啦
Could you fix that? Thanks!
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
- 阿极告诉过你 - 呃...
- Ice Bear told you. - Hmm.
热烈欢迎豌逗博士
- 阿极告诉过你 - 呃...
- Ice Bear told you. - Hmm.
好的 气球 横幅 小册子
Okay, balloons, banner, pamphlets.
好的 气球 横幅 小册子
Okay, balloons, banner, pamphlets.
兄弟们 集♥合♥了
Okay, guys! Huddle up!
再重复一遍
Just want to go over this one more time.
记住我们的任务
Remember the mission.
今天将要举♥行♥院级科技比赛
Today is the day of the department-wide science competition.
我们的评委... 哈罗德·豌豆博士
The judge ... Dr. Harold J. Bean.
记住他的样子
Commit his face to your memory.
记住他的样子
Commit his face to your memory.
- 噢 - 他看起来好聪明
- Ooh. - He looks smart.
他是个业界大牛
He's a big deal.
这座楼就是他捐的
He donated all the funding for this whole building.
如果能赢得这次比赛
And now, for this competition,
最佳科学项目奖会给一大笔
the prize for the best science project is a huge
奖金 我就可以上完大学了
scholarship that could put me through college!
还有一个大奖杯
And there's a huge trophy!
我超爱奖杯的
I love trophies!
兄弟们 我们一定要拿下这个奖杯
Guys, we gotta win that trophy!
阿极也喜欢奖杯
Ice Bear is trophy bear.
别担心 克洛伊 包在我们身上
Don't worry, Chloe. You can count on us.Whoa!
太感谢啦 好的 豌豆博士随时可能出现
Thanks, guys. Well, Dr. Bean should be here any minute.
你觉得我们准备好了吗
Do you think my project's ready?
他要是不喜欢怎么办
What if he doesn't like it?
兄弟 你的发明超炸的
Dude, your project is awesome.
我不知道... 我得让他注意到我
I dunno. I-I gotta keep him interested.
传闻说
I heard that sometimes,
他曾经在别人展示的时候就走人了
he just walks out of people's presentations.
我们会让他保持兴趣的 克洛伊
We'll keep him interested, Chloe
没错 我们超引人注目的
Yeah, we're pretty captivating.
阿极会全力以赴的
Ice Bear's eyes are on the prize.
嗯
Huh?
完美的计划 克洛伊 可惜这都没有用
That's a great plan, Chloe. Too bad it won't work.
等豌豆博士看到我的发明 我就稳操胜券了
After Dr. Bean sees my project, that prize will be mine.
桑米
Saanvi. Hup!
嘿 小克克 这也是你的朋友吗
Hey Chlo-Chlo, is this one of your friends?
- 不 她是我的对手 - 对手
- No, she's my rival. - Rival?
牛顿和莱布尼兹 爱迪生和特斯拉
Newton and Leibniz, Edison and Tesla ...
才能叫对手 而你 只是个小学生
those were rivals. You're just a little kid.
对极了 本小学生是帕特南第一个
Well, this "Little kid" Was the first to get a perfect 120
拿到120分的天才 而你呢
on the Putnam, and what'd you get?
- 噢 只拿了100分 - 我想她们吵起来了
- Oh, just a 100, huh? - Burn! I think.
那你怎么不去研究
Why don't you go and work on developing
你的物体恒存性呢 你这个幼稚园小妹妹
object permanence, you kindergartner?!
你不可能赢的 我才是最后的赢家
You aren't gonna win, Saanvi, I am!
想得美 我 克洛伊才是赢家
No, you're not, Chloe! I am!
- 是我 - 是我
- I am! - I am!
需要我帮忙吗
You guys need any help with your projects?
我刚完成了我的发明
I just finished mine.
一边去 你这个傻大个
Beat it, jock!
兄弟 她们真的很想拿到奖杯
Man, they really want that trophy.
- 你只会跟我大喊大叫吗 - 对啊 要和我吵架吗 来啊
- Is that all you got? - Yeah, come on, let's go!
啊
Huh?
这是化学大楼吗
Um, uh, is this the chemistry building?
嘿 克洛伊 这就是那个发奖杯的人吗
Hey, Chloe, isn't that the trophy guy?
豌豆博士
Dr. Bean!
你好 你就是帕克小姐吧
Hello! You must be Miss Park.
很高兴见到你 久仰大名
Pleasure to meet you. I've heard great things.
噢 事实上 我并不是...
Oh, actually, I'm not ...
克洛伊·帕克 我就是克洛伊·帕克
Chloe Park! I'm Chloe Park! Ha!
感谢您的到来 豌豆博士
Glad you could make it, Dr. Bean.
噢当然了 克洛伊 很高兴见到你
Of course, Chloe. Nice to meet you.
- 他们是我的助手 - 你好
- And these are my assistants. - Hello!
噢 豌豆博士 很高兴见到你...
Oh, Dr. Bean. So nice to meet ... Yeeah!
好的 博士 如果你准备好了
Well, Dr. Bean, if you're ready,
- 我想给你看看我的发明 - 噢
- I'd love to present to you my project. - Oh, my!
这太精美了 它起来... 很聪明
Exquisite! Oh, it looks so... smart.
- 其实 这才是我的发明 - 噢 当然了
- Actually, sir, this is my project. - Oh! Of course!
太棒了 这是什么最新的超细纤维科技吗
Fantastic! Is this some new microfiber technology?
事实上... 请让我为您介绍
Actually, uh, if I may.
隐藏在毛毯下的我的发明
The project is under the blanket.
我想为您介绍一下大脑可视化科技的发展前景
May I present the future of brain visualization technology!
难以置信 太让人震撼了
Incredible! Amazing!
呃 但是它能干什么呢
Uh, uh, but what does it do?
请坐 博士
Then have a seat, Dr. Bean,
我把它唱给您听
and I'll tell you all about it through song.
# 这是一台奇妙的读心机 #
It's a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine,
# 一起来看看他能干什么 #
Step up to the plate, and you'll see what I mean.
# 大灰 想点什么 #
Grizz, think of anything.
# 你在想什么 #
What's on your mind?
# 噢 一大块披萨 太棒了 #
Hmm, a large pizza That's mighty fine.
所以 不管我想什么它都能像这样显示出来吗
So, I can think of anything and you'll be able to see it, just like that?
没错 大灰
That's right, Grizz!
# 是的 不管你想什么 都会出现在这里 #
Yes, anything you can think of, it'll show up right here.
# 胖达设想一张脸 马上就能显示出来 #
Panda, think of a face, and on it'll appear.
# 不管是颜色 食物 你想想什么都可以 #
A color, a food, it's up to you.
# 你还可以在脑子里购物 #
Ya just gotta think it and you can buy it, too!
# 这是一台奇妙的读心机 #
It's a wonderful neurological mind-reading machine.
# 让我们看看你的脑袋里都想了些什么 #
Let's get inside our heads and see what we can see.
# 太棒了 克洛伊 #
It's amazing, Chloe!
# 太聪明了 克洛伊 #
So clever and wise!
# 第一名还能是谁呢 #
Don't you think she should win first prize?
哇噢 绝了绝了
Oh! Wow! Fantastic!
我想奖杯肯定就是你们的了
I believe that this is the winning project for sure.
呃
Hmm?
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表