剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 #
Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let's go!
# 我们相伴相随 #
We'll be there
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 #
a wink and a smile and a great old time
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们相伴相随 #
yeah, we'll be there
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 #
wherever we are, there's some fun to be found
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 #
we'll be there when you turn that corner
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 #
we'll jump out the bush
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 #
with a big bear hug and a smile
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
校对: 小白梨 压制: 贰月的鱼
# 我们与你同在 #
we'll be there
咱们裸熊 第四季第十一集 辣酱
咱们裸熊 第四季第十一集 辣酱
- 午饭做好了 - 万岁
- Lunch ready. - Hooray!
- 午饭做好了 - 万岁
- Lunch ready. - Hooray!
- 你的越南三明治 - 谢了 兄弟
- Banh mi for banh you. - Thanks, little bro!
- 素食包 - 太贴心了
- Veggie banh. - Ooh! Sweet!
好啦 大家快吃吧
All right, guys! Dig in!
等一下
W-a-a-a-ait!
等一下
W-a-a-a-ait!
- 什么 - 先别吃
- Wha...? - Guys! We can't eat these yet.
还没加上关键的配料
They're missing the essential ingredient.
还没加上关键的配料
They're missing the essential ingredient.
来几滴"滋恰恰"辣酱
One squirt of Sir-Cha-Cha hot sauce!
废话 当然了
Oh, duh! Of course!
阿极无辣不爽
Burn makes Ice Bear feel alive.
注意啦 我要带你们进入美味天堂
Hold tight, my dudes. I'm taking you to Flavortown.
注意啦 我要带你们进入美味天堂
Hold tight, my dudes. I'm taking you to Flavortown.
让我来
Here, let me try.
各位 好像有点问题
Uh, guys, we might have a problem here.
别慌 兄弟们 我有备胎
Don't panic, bros. I always keep a backup bottle.
- 没了 - 什么
- Oh, no. - What?!
- 没...辣酱吗 - 没事 肯定还有一瓶
- So ... So, no sauce?! - Uh... okay, well, there's got to be
藏在这附近
another secret stash around here somewhere.
阿极给它补点水
Ice Bear can rehydrate sauce around the cap.
不 那就不是纯味体验了
No. It won't be enough for the full flavor experience.
我们要去新买♥♥点儿
We gotta go buy some more.
超♥市♥
看来没办法了
Well, I guess that's really it.
把番茄酱和辣椒混起来 也许能代替
I guess we could try mixing ketchup and chili powder? Ew.
不是一回事 还是回家吧
It's not the same. Let's just go home.
恶心 踩到东西了
Aah! Aw, gross! I stepped in something.
天啊 是血吗
Aah! Oh, my gosh! Is it blood?! Ew! Ew!
快弄掉它 快点 快点
Get it off, get it off, get it off! Gah!
不是血
Not blood.
- 恶心 - 是辣酱
- Gross, dude. - Hot sauce.
什么 是辣酱
Wait. What? Hot sauce?
- 你说是辣酱 - 阿极看到了辣酱脚印
- Hot sauce, you say? - Ice Bear sees sauce tracks.
那是...
Is that...?
"滋酷酷"
"Sir-Coo-Coo"?
是仿冒产品吗
Hey, wait. Is this some kind of knockoff?
我们只爱"滋恰恰" 那么...
Yeah, sorry, man, but we're kinda Sir-Cha-Cha purists, so...
它叫我们试试
She says to taste it.
味道棒极了
Ahh! It's so good!
感觉和"滋恰恰"一模一样
Guys! This tastes exactly like Sir-Cha-Cha!
伙计 我们全要了
Hey, man! We'll take it all!
大灰 我们能谈谈吗
Whoa. Wait. Grizz, can we talk for a second?
不好意思
Uh, excuse us.
你们不觉得这像黑市交易吗
Bros, isn't it a bit shady to buy back-alley hot sauce?
胖达 就不能冒一次险吗
Oh, come on, Panda. Be adventurous for once.
- 阿极想吃辣 - 好吧
- Ice Bear needs the spice. - Ugh. Fine.
交易愉快 朋友
Pleasure doing business with you, friend.
一张名片
This is a business card. Hmm.
- 没有名字 只有地址 - 有点...诡异
- No name. Just an address? - Well, that's... ominous.
没关系 我们有了辣酱
Oh, who cares? We got the spice!
我们首先用它配什么菜呢
Oh, man! What should we eat with it first?
也许可以当肉汁酱用 比方说...
Oh, maybe we could use it like gravy on like a ... Huh?
不许动 熊熊们
Hold it right there, bears.
你们三个被捕了
You three are under arrest!
- 被捕 - 怎么回事
- Arrest?! - What's going on?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们三个闯大祸了
You three are in some big trouble!
我们为什么被捕 警官
Why? What? Why are we here, Officer?
是因为我下载了
Is this about the new
新一季的"热狗忍♥者"吗
season of "Hot Dog Ninja" That I downloaded?!
别装了 熊熊们
Don't play dumb with me, bears!
现在 你们想起了什么吗
Does this jog your memory?
- 我们可以解释 - 少废话
- Uh, we can explain. - Save your excuses!
今早 运辣酱的卡车被抢劫了
This morning, a hot-sauce truck was robbed,
你们手上拿的就是赃物
and you bears have the stolen goods.
搞黑市交易 就该坐牢
And the punishment for black-market deals is jail!
不
No!!
你们的辣酱是从哪儿来的 熊熊们
So, where did you get the goods, then, bears?
我们在小巷里遇到一只鸽子
I mean, we just met some pigeon in an alley,
它卖♥♥给我们的 还给了我们一张名片
and we made the deal. Oh! They gave us a card.
就是这张
Look. Here!
这是飞鸽帮的名片
Hunh. This is from the Pigeon Cartel.
我早该想到跟它们有关
I should have known they were behind this.
飞鸽帮的名片吗
Whoa. This is from the Pigeon Cartel?
我怎么没料到这些
Can't believe I didn't see that coming.
您终于可以立案 把它们绳之以法了
Now you'll finally be able to make your case against them!
这还不够 我们需要照片作为证据
No, it's not enough. We need photographic evidence.
能不能派人去偷♥拍♥
But couldn't you just send some guys in there to take a picture?
名片背面有地址
T-There's an address on the back.
- 你们是在自告奋勇吗 - 不 不是
- Are you volunteering? - Oh, no, no, no, no.
- 你开什么玩笑 - 不行 不行
- What?! Are you kidding?! - No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
难道你们没有干这个的卧底警♥察♥吗
Don't you have undercover cops to do that sort of thing?!
如果你们能自愿去 就可以免罪
Because if you did volunteer, I could free you of all charges...
- 帮我们报名吧 - 当然 我们完全愿意 警官
- Sign us up! - Oh, yeah, we are totally volunteering, sir!
很高兴你们主动合作
Glad to have you on board.
他们憨态可掬 怎么混得进黑帮
But, sir, how are they gonna get in looking so...soft?
- 你说得没错 - 也许我们能打扮一下
- Hmm. Yeah, you're right. - We could... dress up, maybe?
你有什么好主意吗
What do you have in mind?
抱歉 大灰 你为什么又穿上这件
I'm sorry. Why are you wearing that again, Grizz?
我们要假装坏人 谁比吸血鬼更坏
We gotta look bad, and who's badder than... Dracula?
- 对吗 兄弟 - 阿极什么也看不见
- Right, bro? - Ice Bear can't see anything.
够了 别闹了
Hey! Enough goofing around.
快点混进去 拍完照发送给我
Just get in there, take the photo, then text me the image.
别搞砸了
And don't mess it up!
罗伊的废车仓库
有人吗
Um, Heh. Hello!
我们想买♥♥一些...辣椒酱
Uh, we are here to purchase some... sauce.
他说什么
Wait, wait. What'd he say?
- 他们没兴趣 - 什么 我们有钱
- They don't want our business. - What?! We're paying customers!
大灰 走吧 这根本行不通
Grizz, let's just leave. This obviously isn't working,
而且这地方让我害怕
and this place is freaking me out!
伙计 看看 我们有名片
Nah, man! Look, we were given a card.
他请我们进去
We are invited inside.
行动吧 就像坏小子一样
All right. Let's do this. Bad-boy-style.
纹身不错 我也来一个
Cool tat! I'm next!
什么
What?!
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表