剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, Panda Jr.
对胖达叔叔要有礼貌哦
Be nice to Uncle Panda.
给你 亲爱的 好了 小家伙们
Here you go, sweetie. All right, poopsies.
该吃奶了
Milk time.
查理 你确定应付得了吗
Uh, Charlie, you sure you can handle everything yourself?
当然 你们别担心
Uh, yeah, you guys don't have to worry.
我带孩子已经得心应手了
I've totally mastered this snake-parent thing.
我只需要再给它们...喂奶
I just got to feed them...again.
得了 牛奶喝光了
Oh, right, I'm all out of milk.
我想我该去商店买♥♥点了
I guess I got to go to the store.
嘿 老兄 我们去帮你买♥♥吧
Hey, man, how about we go to the store for you?
你能在这儿歇会儿
You can just stay here take it easy.
真的吗 你们愿意帮我去买♥♥吗
Ah, really? You'd do that for me?
你们是我最好的朋友
You guys are the best friends ever.
- 我们出发吧 - 我们很快就回来 老兄
- Let's go. - We'll be back soon, buddy.
十五分钟以后
嘿 查理 我们回来了
Hey, Charlie, we're back.
我们没找到蛇奶 但
Uh, we couldn't find any snake milk, but, um,
- 希望牛奶也能行 - 嘿 伙计们
- hopefully cow will do? - Hm? Oh, hey, guys.
哥们 谢谢你们让我小睡了一下
Man, thanks for letting me nap.
我感觉精神百倍
I feel like 10,000% better.
乐意帮忙 老兄 客气什么
Happy to help, man. You kidding?
你的幸福之源哪儿去了
So, where are the little bundles of joy?
它们都躺在我腿上呢
Oh, they're right here on my lap.
宝宝 我的宝宝们在哪儿
Babies! Where are my babies?
宝宝
Babies?
我想它们应该就在附近 查理
I'm sure they're around here somewhere, Charlie.
你们在哪儿呢 天哪
Where are you? Oh, man.
嘿 宝宝
Hey, babies!
伙计们 到处都没看见我的宝宝们
Guys, I can't find my snake babies anywhere.
查理 你得冷静
Charlie, you got to calm down.
如果它们被绑♥架♥了怎么办... 或者被踩扁了
What if they got kidnapped or ... or stepped on
或者被困在角落里了
or stuck in a small space?
- 哦 我的宝宝啊 - 打起精神 查理
- Ah, ah, my babies. - Snap out of it, Charlie.
我相信宝宝们没事
I'm sure the babies are safe.
它们不可能跑出熊洞的
There's no way they got out of the cave.
它们真跑出去了 窗户是开着的
They got out. Window is open.
- 宝宝 - 蛇宝宝 你们在哪儿
- Babies. - Baby snakes, where are you?
危险 前方落石
哦 我心爱的宝贝们
Ah. All my precious babies.
你们真让我担心啊
I was so worried about y'all.
现在一切都好了
But everything's gonna be okay now.
爸爸在这儿 你们安全了
Papa's here. You're safe.
你们 一 二 三 四 五个家伙
All one, two, three, four, five of you.
- 慢着 五个 - 对 五个全在
- Wait. Five? - Yep, all five.
我有六个宝宝 小胖达在哪儿呢
I have six babies! Where's Panda Jr.?
啊 谢天谢地
Ah, thank goodness.
如果小胖达发生什么事
I don't know what I would've done
我可真不知道该怎么办
had something happened to sweet, little Panda J...
别担心 熊熊们
Ah, don't worry, bears.
那只鸟马上会带小胖达回来的
That bird is gonna bring Panda Jr. Right back.
老兄 我敢肯定他们不会回来
Uh, buddy, I'm pretty sure they're not coming back.
- 查理 老鹰爱吃蛇 - 什么
- Charlie, eagles eat snakes! - Whaaa?
跟我来 一起救我的孩子
Come on. We have to save my child.
快给我回来
Come back here!
不 我们现在该怎么办
Oh, no, what do we do now?
阿极不会攀岩
Ice Bear doesn't do heights.
查理 你要干什么 老兄
Charlie, what are you doing, man?
我要做个好爸爸
I'm being a good parent.
查理 你不可能爬上这峭壁的
Charlie, you can't scale that cliff!
五级攀岩 必须有绳索及装备的保护
这至少是五级攀岩
That's a class-five climb at least!
阿极反对这种行为
Ice Bear advises against this.
那股妈妈超能量 他还真没吹
Whoa. He wasn't lying about that super mom strength.
去找找吧 也许另外有路
Come on. Maybe there's a way around.
见你的沙包鬼
Holy cornhole.
打扰一下 鹰先生
E-excuse me, uh, M-Mrs. Eagle,
你嘴里叼的可是我的孩子
but that there is my baby in your beak.
你最好马上把它放下来
You better put him down right now.
不
No!
小胖达
Panda Jr. Oh.
给你这个
Take that.
宝宝爽身粉烟雾弹
A-ha. Baby-powder smoke bomb.
激活妈妈超能量
Activate super mom strength.
快把眼睛闭上 小胖达
Just close your eyes, Panda Jr.
熊熊们 你们救了我
Bears, you saved me!
其实... 不是我们
Well... not really.
哈里 凯伦 你们怎么在这儿
Harry, Karen, w-what are you doing here?
查理
Um, Charlie.
是你们俩
You two?
你俩之前就形影不离
I mean, it always seemed like you all had
惹人猜测 可我没想到...
a will-they/won't-they vibe, but I never thought...
我想这些小家伙们
Oh, uh, well, I guess this means these little guys
该回到它们真正的父母身边了
got to go back to their real parents, huh?
好了 伙计们 多保重
Okay, guys, take care.
小扁吃起司泡芙的时候
Oh, and Linguine likes it when you chew up
喜欢别人先帮他嚼碎
the Cheesy Poofs for her.
还有... 别忘了
Oh, oh, and ... and please
小胖达对坚果过敏
don't forget about Panda Jr.'s nut allergy!
等等 你们忘了眼镜蛇司令的小毯子
Wait! You forgot Commander Cobra's blankie! Huh?
你们说得没错
Well, you guys were right.
我不是块做家长的料
I'm not cut out to be a parent.
就这么几个孩子 我只带几天都带不好
I couldn't even handle having kids for a measly couple of days.
不 我们说得不对 查理
No, we were wrong, Charlie.
也许你还没到为人父母的时候
Yeah, I mean, it may not be the right time for you now,
但今天 你已经证明了
but today, you proved that you would make
你能做一个出色的爸爸
a totally great parent.
你击退了一只鹰 老兄 了不起
You fought off a dang eagle, dude! You're amazing!
阿极都怕鹰
Even Ice Bear fears eagles.
有你这样的爸爸 你将来的孩子可真幸运
One day you're gonna be the parent of a really lucky kid,
但愿不是六个蛇宝宝
and preferably not six wild snakes.
天啊 谢谢你们 我太感动了
Ah, geez, thanks, you guys. That means a lot to me.
我们回熊洞玩一局丢沙包 怎么样
Hey, what about we head back to the cave for a game of cornhole?
我保证这次一定记住规则
I promise I'll remember the rules this time.
没问题 哥们
Ah, sure thing, buddy.
我想我真掌握诀窍了 伙计们
Ah, I think I really got it now, guys.
查理 不是像你这样玩的
Charlie, that's not really how you're supposed to play that.
- 让他自得其乐吧 - 得分 进球
- Ah, just let him have it. - Score and goal.
再得分 再进球...
And score and goal...
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表