剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表
找到了
Oh-oh.
好啦 乔尼 我的宝贝儿子
Okay, Johnny, my sweet boy,
吹灭蜡烛 许个愿吧
blow out the candles and make a wish.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
但愿你想获得消防安全知识
I hope your wish was for fire safety,
那是最棒的礼物
the greatest gift of all!
火灾
Fire.
火灾
Fire.
停下 罪犯们
Stop, you criminals!
伙计 你要干嘛
Hey, man, what are you doing?
玩火有罪 火灾无情
Fire evil! Fire bad!
我们可是有许可证的 混♥蛋♥
We have a permit to do this, you jerk!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是谁
Who am I?
我是... 我是
I'm ... I'm...
大灰熊
Grizzly the Bear,
消防安全
大灰熊
Grizzly the Bear,
消防队长 就是我
fire marshal! Yes.
消防安全
消防队长 就是我
fire marshal! Yes.
咱们今天真太平 对吧
Wow, very uneventful day for us, huh?
阿极喜欢平静 不喜欢吵闹
Ice Bear likes peace. Not a drama bear.
就是这个地方 水族烧烤店
Oh, here's the place ... Aqua Yaki.
水族烧烤店
烧烤自助餐吧
就是这个地方 水族烧烤店
Oh, here's the place ... Aqua Yaki.
水族烧烤店
烧烤自助餐吧
好多鱼类装饰品
Huh, a lot of fish decor.
水族烧烤店
烧烤自助餐吧
好多鱼类装饰品
Huh, a lot of fish decor.
- 阿极猜到了主题 - 你们好啊
- Ice Bear senses theme. - Ah, hello there.
双人桌 对吧
Table for two? Nah?
开个小笑话 来 这边请
That's one of my little jokes. Come, follow me.
你们可能在想
Now, you boys may be wondering,
我们为何叫水族烧烤店
why are we called Aqua Yaki?
可不是因为我们卖♥♥烤鱼哦
It's not because we serve fish.
绝对不是
No, no, no, no.
而是因为这个
It is in fact because of this.
来看看我的超大壁式水族箱吧
Say hello to my giant aquarium wall!
- 真漂亮 - 阿极看到很多鱼
- Wow, so pretty. - Ice Bear feels tankful.
它们是独一无二的
They are one of a kind.
这些小可爱都获过奖
They are prize-winning beauties.
我爱死这些鱼宝宝了
Oh, I love my babies more than anything in the world.
两位先生 祝你们用餐愉快
Now, please, enjoy your meals, gentlemen.
谁要亲亲爸爸呀
Who has kisses for Papa?
火灾 火灾
Fires, fires.
火灾呢
Fire?
火灾呢
Fires?
有火灾
Fire.
城市火灾
City fires.
你现在安全了
Shh, you're safe now.
有火灾
Ohhh. Fire.
水族烧烤店
烧烤自助餐吧
有火灾
Ohhh. Fire.
水族烧烤店
烧烤自助餐吧
味道真棒
Wow, this is so good.
阿极给这里打五颗海星
Ice Bear gives this place five starfishes.
有东西烧焦了
Something burning!
什么 我从未烤焦过东西
What? I never burn a dish.
- 真没礼貌 - 天啊 我们走
- How rude. - Oh, boy. Here we go.
假装没看见他
Just pretend you didn't see him.
不准有火
No fire!
火坏坏 火坏坏
Fire bad! Fire bad!
大灰 快点住手
Grizz, cut it out, man!
你毁了大家的饭局
You're ruining everyone's meal!
有火 得灭
Fire! No!
不行 没人能动我的烹饪台
Oh, no. No one messes with my cooking station.
- 空了 - 大灰 快走
- Empty. - Grizz, come on!
大灰 你搞什么啊
Grizz, what the heck, man?
你清醒点吧
Snap out of it.
- 大灰 看看你都干了什么 - 什么
- Look what you did, Grizz. - Huh?
什么 我放的火
Wha...? Me fire?
对 没错 你干的
Yes, yes, you fire.
引起这场火灾的就是你
Only you caused this fire.
天啊 我做了什么
Oh... Oh, no. What have I done?
不
No!
我的宝宝们还在里面
My babies are still in there!
不
Nooooo!
先生 我... 我很抱歉
Sir, um, I'm ... I'm sorry.
我不是有意烧毁你家餐厅的
I didn't mean to ruin your restaurant.
我不在乎餐馆如何
I don't care about the restaurant.
我的宝宝们还在里面
My babies are in there.
你孩子都在里面
Your... Your children are in there?!
是啊 我美丽的鱼宝宝们
Yes, my beautiful fish children!
它们会在水族箱里被活活煮熟
They will be boiled alive in their tank!
天啊 稍等一下
Oh, no! Uh, just hang on.
我相信消防队很快就会赶来的
I'm sure the fire department will be here soon.
但电♥话♥还没打通
Uh, actually, they put me on hold.
那不行
Aah! Oh, no!
好吧 我自己去救他们
Uh, okay. I'll save them myself.
- 大灰 别去 - 大灰 去吧
- Grizz, no! - Grizz, yes!
我来啦 小鱼们
I'll save you, fishies!
- 我们要帮忙吗 - 阿极不是消防熊
- Should we help him? - Ice Bear, not Fire Bear.
他出来了
Oh, there he is.
我的鱼宝宝啊
My babies!
快 去拿水
Oh, quick! Get the water!
大灰 放进来
Grizz, in here.
好的 接住 我还得进去
Great. Take these. I'm going back in.
好啦 应该没有了吧
Okay. I think that's the last one.
不 这里只有49条鱼
No! There's only 49 babies here!
本该有50条的
I have 50 fish!
好吧 别哭 先生
All right. Don't cry, sir.
我去救最后一条鱼
I'll get your last fish.
它会在哪里呢
Now, where could he be?
这水咋浇不灭火呢
How's the water not helping?
出口没了
The exit!
不 大灰
Oh, no, Grizz.
鱼宝宝
Babies!
你安全啦 小宝宝
You're safe, little baby.
大灰
Grizz!
我的鱼宝宝啊
My baby!
非常感谢您 熊先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Bear.
去灭火 快 快 快 快
Go put the fire out! Go! Go! Go! Go!
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're so late.
看来我们的嗅觉式火灾探测方法
Turns out our smell-based fire-detection strategy
鼻塞时没什么作用
doesn't work when you're congested.
所有人都出来了吗
Did everyone make it out okay?
所有人 还有鱼 都在外面 长官
All the people and fish are safely outside, sir.
干得好 大灰 你真是个英雄
Great work, Grizz. You're a true hero.
不 你还不知道
No, you don't understand.
这场火灾是我引起的
I caused this fire.
这都是我的错
It's completely my fault.
抱歉 害你们身处险境
I'm sorry for putting you guys in danger.
没事 大灰 你没事就好
It's okay, Grizz. We're just happy you're all right.
阿极很高兴能再吃顿午饭
Ice Bear will be happier with replacement lunch.
抱歉 我不配拥有这个徽章
I'm sorry. I don't even deserve this badge anymore
这顶帽子 甚至
or this hat or even...
这条裤子
these pants.
大灰 你或许不适合当消防员
Aw, Grizz. Maybe you're not cut out to be a firefighter,
而且这条裤子也许不适合熊穿
and maybe these pants aren't cut out to be worn by bears,
但我相信英雄总有用武之地
but I'm sure there are other ways you can help.
剧集 | 咱们裸熊(2015) | 导航列表