剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
他简直是个小丑 安纳托
Oh, he's such a buffoon, Anatole.
别毛手毛脚的
Stop doing that!
他是个非常富有的小丑 并且崇拜你
He's a very wealthy buffoon and he worships you.
他会是个听话痴情的丈夫
He'd make a very docile, adoring husband.
根本妨碍不到你
Hardly cramp your style at all.
但说真的 皮埃尔·别祖霍夫...
But honestly, Pierre Bezukhov...
那下感觉真好 再来一下
Oh, that feels nice, do that again.
你最好定下心
You'd better make up your mind to it -
爸爸心意已决
Papa is determined.
那样并不坏 知道吗
It's not a bad situation, you know?
想想那些楼阁台榭 广袤封地 万贯家财
Just think of all those houses, all that land and all that money.
你能买♥♥多少首饰啊
What a lot of jewels you could buy.
说得容易 你又不用跟他上♥床♥
It's all very well for you - you won't have to sleep with him.
这么说你在考虑这事了
So, you're considering it?
我猜我必须考虑吧
I suppose I shall have to consider it.
踩狗屎运的皮埃尔
Lucky Pierre.
我亲爱的别祖霍夫伯爵
My dear Count Bezukhov,
您能光临我的小聚会真是太好了
how very good of you to come along to my little salon,
您一定还沉浸在
when you must still be feeling
令尊去世的巨大悲痛之中
so acutely the death of your poor father.
算是吧 但我并不很了解他
Well, yes, but I hardly knew him.
我主要是因为自己侥幸继承了
Mostly, I feel embarrassed by my good luck
如此庞大的家业而感到不好意思
in inheriting such a great fortune -
这不是我应得的
I've done nothing to deserve it.
好了 伯爵 这就是您过分谦逊了
Ah, now, Count. There you are, too modest.
正是令尊把您选为继承人
The very fact that your father singled you out for greatness
说明了您一定有过人之处
shows that you must have exceptional qualities,
我也早已发现
which I discovered for myself long since.
真的吗 我都不知道
Really? I had no idea.
瓦西里公爵为您出谋划策吗
And Prince Vassily is advising you?
是的 是的 他人很好
Yes, yes, he's been very kind.
那真是太好了
You couldn't do better.
冒昧问一下 他给您提了什么建议
May I ask - what has been his advice?
他觉得我应该结婚
Well, he thinks I should get married.
您确实应该 像您这样尊贵之人
And so you should - a man in your exalted position.
公爵的建议是完全正确的
The Prince is absolutely right!
可问题是 没有女人喜欢我
The trouble is, though, women don't care for me -
上流社会的女性 那
society women, that is -
我好像不懂得跟她们聊天的诀窍
I don't seem to have the knack of talking to them.
相信我 亲爱的伯爵
Believe me, my dear Count,
您无需为自己操心
it is not for you to concern yourself.
现在是年轻的小姐们
It is for the young ladies
要把自己打扮漂漂亮亮的讨您欢心
to make themselves pleasing to you now,
而不是你去讨她们欢心
rather than the other way round,
您可以自己来看看
as you can see for yourself.
您与海伦小姐聊聊吧
I will leave you with the Princess Helene.
这些事情太无聊了 是吧
Such a bore, these things, aren't they?
不 并没有
No, not exactly.
我喜欢倾听讨论大事
I like to listen and talk about the big things -
政♥治♥ 想法 战争和生存
politics, ideas, the war and how to live
以及生命的真谛等等
and what life really means and so on -
但我好像总是说错 扫大家的兴
but I always seem to say the wrong thing and upset people.
不 你是发出了肺腑之言
No. You speak from the heart -
那当然会吓到大家
of course that frightens people.
会吓到你吗
Does it frighten you?
完全不会
Not a bit.
你说的我都喜欢
I love it.
保尔康斯基 你来了
Ah, Bolkonsky, there you are.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
拿破仑行军太快了
Napoleon's armies have moved
我们可能会被包抄
so fast we're in danger of being outflanked.
巴格拉季翁公爵自告奋勇率领一支小队
Prince Bagration has very nobly volunteered to lead a detachment
去迎战法国人
and engage the French in battle,
我们的大部队趁机继续撤军
whilst we continue to retreat with the bulk of the army.
再见 将军
Goodbye, General.
上帝保佑您辉煌战绩
God bless you for a great deed.
感谢您给我这份殊荣
I thank you for the honour.
愿基♥督♥与你同在 好孩子
May Christ be with you, dear boy.
大人 我请求
Your Grace, I request
和巴格拉季翁公爵一起迎战
permission to join Prince Bagration in this action.
这可是七千打四万五
It's 7,000 men against 45,000.
明天能有四分之一的人回来 我就感谢上帝了
If one quarter of them come back tomorrow, I'll thank God.
所以我才请求一同前往
That's why I'm asking to be with them.
非死即荣 是吗
Death or glory, eh?
我不会阻止你
Well, I won't stop you.
看在上帝的分上 后退
For God's sake, pull back!
我们拖不住他们 阁下 太危险了
We can't hold them, your Excellency, it's not safe!
停火 重新列队 我们需要保罗格勒兵团
Cease fire and reform. We need the Pavlograd Hussars.
-你去送信 -是 长官
- You, take the message! - Sir.
没事的 他是我们的人
It's all right. He's one of ours.
德尼索夫上尉
Captain Denisov?
在这儿
Over here!
是时候了 伙计们
This is it, boys!
前线需要我们
We're needed on the front line.
我们需要突破重围往那儿进发
We need to break through to get there.
就是现在 跟紧我 照我做的来
This is it now. Stay close, do what I do.
上帝与我们同在 伙计们
God be with us, boys!
前进
Forward!
慢点
Hold it!
他们在那儿
There they are.
慢点
Hold it!
我们上 冲啊
Here we go! Charge!
让他们尝尝厉害
Let them have it, lads!
好了 孩子 你很快就会没事的
All right, boy, all right. You'll soon be up again.
小鲁克 他们对你做了什么
Little Rook, what have they done to you?
这边
Over here!
别杀我 别杀我 求你了
Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Please, please!
求求你们 别杀我[法语]
S'il vous plait, ne me tuez pas!
好了 小兔子
All right, my little bunny rabbit.
没人会伤害到你了
No-one's going to hurt you here.
你是从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
我是保罗格勒兵团的尼古拉·里奇·罗斯托夫伯爵
My name is Count Nikolai Ilyich Rostov of the Pavlograd Hussars.
我的马被人击中了
My horse was shot from under me
我的手臂受伤了
and I've hurt my arm.
图申
Tushin!
图申
Tushin!
图申
Tushin!
赶紧把枪收起来
Pull the guns back, now!
你已经尽力了
You've done all you can.
太疯狂了 那些子弹已经不长眼了
This is madness, the guns are lost!
我们得赶紧离开这里
We should get out of this!
你想走就走吧 我要留下来
You go if you want to, I'm staying.
圣彼得堡
1805年冬天
跟着我做
Just follow what I do.
这里有点滑
It's a bit smoother over here.
你得扶住我
You'll have to hold me.
真是迷人
Charmant!
进展很顺利
It's going well.
没错
Yes, yes.
但他好像无法下决心
But he seems unable to make up his mind.
我也许得推他们一把了
I may have to force the issue.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你知道的
you know.
怎么了
What?
-快点 -抱歉
- Come on. - Oh... Sorry.
只是我觉得...
It's just, I feel...
这发生的一切 都是不对的
All this, what's happened, it's wrong.
我不应该在这种地方
It isn't what was meant for me.
你犯什么傻
That's just silly.
来吧 集中注意力
Come on, concentrate.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表