剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
那我们就算订婚了
There. Now we're engaged.
别这么吃惊啊
Don't look so horrified!
你感觉怎么样了 伯爵
How do you feel, Count?
没那么痛苦了吧
Are you free from pain?
我来问问你有什么需要的...
I came to ask you if there is anything that you want...
有什么我可以帮上忙的
...any way I can be of service to you.
我明白你的意思 阁下
I understand, your Excellency.
你不用怕
You need have no fear.
我来给大家露一手吧
Let's show them how it's done.
他每年都这么做
He does this every year.
我永远不会放弃你的 永不
I'll never give you up. Never.
我们会结婚的 不管别人怎么说
We'll be married, no matter what anyone says.
皮埃尔先生
Monsieur Pierre.
你怎么还在这里
Should you still be here?
你怎么不在你父亲的病床边呢
Why aren't you at your father's bedside?
你说的没错 我知道我应该在他身边
You're quite right. I know I should be there.
不知道为什么 我就是害怕去那里
Somehow, I'm afraid to go.
你知道吗 我从来没有真正地了解他
You know, I never really knew him, not properly.
-皮埃尔 跳舞吗 -不 我太笨了
- Pierre, will you dance? - No, no, I'm too clumsy.
不 你才不笨呢 快来 我教你
No, you're not. Come, I'll teach you!
-娜塔莎 我不会跳舞 -你可以的 跟着我
- Natasha, I can't dance. - You can. Follow me.
好吧 那我应该怎么做
All right, so what do I do?
亲爱的皮埃尔 你来了我真高兴
Dear Pierre, I'm so glad you came!
怎么了
What is it?
是我父亲 他又中风了
My father - he's had another stroke.
我会陪你一起去的
We'll go together.
快点 现在是生死攸关的时刻
Quickly, now! It's a matter of life or death!
你一定要像个男子汉
You must be a man now.
必须保证自己的利益
You have to look after your own interests -
别指望你表兄瓦西里会帮你
don't expect your cousin Vassily to.
一定要在老伯爵死前看到你
You need to let the old Count see you before he dies.
他会给你一些小提示的 你懂吗
He might give a little sign, you know?
不管怎样 你能在他死前吻他一下
In any case, it will be so much better for your soul
会让你自己得到宽慰 他是一直爱着你的
if you can kiss him before he goes. He always loved you.
是的 我一直是个不孝的儿子
Yes, yes. I've been a poor sort of son to him.
伯爵想要见皮埃尔
The Count has asked for Pierre.
在这种时刻 卡提什 我们必须要考虑周全
At times like this, Catiche, one must think of everything.
我们要为未来着想
We must think about the future.
瓦西里表兄 我没想过这些
Ah, cousin Vassily, I think nothing of such things.
我只祈求一件事
There's only one thing I pray for -
就是他的灵魂能安详地离开这个世界...
that his soul may peacefully depart this world...
是啊 这不用说
Yes, yes, that goes without saying.
但是他的遗嘱在你手里保管吗
But do you have his will in safe keeping?
-我是说 他那份真正的遗嘱 -是的 当然
- His true will, I mean. - Yes, of course.
还有 他神志不清的时候立的那份...
And that other will he made, when his mind was disturbed...
提到皮埃尔的那份 被销毁了吗
naming Pierre, that was destroyed?
他还留着呢
He still has it.
这些年他立过不少遗嘱
He has made many wills over the years,
但他不会把遗产留给皮埃尔的
but he cannot leave the estate to Pierre.
我知道你觉得我笨 但我明白
I know you think I am stupid, but I know this -
私生子是无法继承遗产的
an illegitimate son cannot inherit.
-小杂种 -但是伯爵写信给沙皇
- Un batard! - But didn't the Count write to the Emperor
说他承认皮埃尔是他的儿子了
to say he recognised Pierre as his son?
是啊 但是那封信没送出去 有什么要紧的
Yes, yes, but it was never sent. And what does it matter, anyway?
你还不明白吗 如果被人发现了
Don't you see? If it's discovered in his papers,
皮埃尔就会成为别祖霍夫伯爵并继承一切
Pierre will be Count Bezukhov and inherit everything!
那我们的那份呢
But what about our share?
上帝啊 你难道听不懂我说的话吗
My God, don't you understand what I'm saying to you?!
我们将一无所有
We will have nothing!
什么都没有
Nothing at all!
卡提什
Catiche...
仔细听我说
..Listen to me carefully.
亲爱的 我们的职责是矫正伯爵的错误
Our duty, my dear, is to correct the Count's mistake.
我们可不能让他去世后
We can't let him die,
他最亲近的人却无法继承遗产 对吧
having disinherited his nearest and dearest, can we?
他不会想要那样的
He wouldn't want that.
不管怎样 他现在绝对已经忘了遗嘱
And, in any case, he surely has forgotten about it by now
他一定希望那个错误能被销毁
and he'd want that false will to be destroyed.
-销毁 -对 销毁
- Destroyed? - Yes, destroyed.
遗嘱在哪 你一定知道的
Where is it? You must know.
你父亲临终之时 你终于屈尊出现了
So, at last, you deign to turn up at your father's death bed.
我来晚了吗
Am I too late?
我们看到送葬者在外面 我以为
We saw the undertakers outside and I thought...
他们只是在招揽生意
Just touting for business.
伯爵还活着
The Count still lives.
但你之前到底在想什么
But, really, what were you thinking of?
我太
I'm so...
我想这里不关你的事吧
You have no business here, I think. -
我绝对有权待在这里
I have a perfect right to be here.
你很清楚伯爵是我的近亲
You know very well the Count is my near relation
而可怜的鲍里斯是他的教子
and poor Boris, his dear godson,
在这个悲伤的时刻
who has more claim than us to be here
他比我们都更有权利待在这里
at this sad time.
对对 你说得对 但你别期待太多
Yes, yes, very well, but you must expect nothing.
-我父亲状况如何 -病情很严重
- How is my father? - Very ill.
这次中风后 他应该撑不过今晚了
After this last stroke, he's not expected to last the night.
真的吗
Truly?
我能见他吗
Can I see him?
他会愿意见你吗
Would he wish to see you?
晚点吧 他正在睡觉
Well, perhaps later. He is sleeping now.
没有希望了吗 他进行临终涂油礼了吗
Is there any hope? Has he been given extreme unction?
这最后的时刻是如此珍贵啊
How precious these last moments are.
我得去见他
I must go to him.
我们女人知道在这种悲伤的时刻
We women understand what to say,
应该要说什么来抚慰人心
how to bring comfort at such a terrible time.
现在他不能被打扰 请坐吧
He is not to be disturbed at present. Do take a seat.
他当然愿意见他的儿子 快过来吧
Of course he will wish to see his son. Come, quickly.
坐在他旁边
Sit by him.
握住他的手
Take his hand.
来吧 他现在要休息了
Come. He'll sleep now.
我不知道这种感觉是什么
I don't know what it was.
这有时就像是跟一只狗相处
It's like it sometimes is with a dog,
你知道吗 他不能说话
you know? He couldn't speak,
但他试着要告诉我一些事
but he was trying to tell me something.
他刚才的微笑很奇怪
He had such a strange little smile...
就像在说 "死亡其实没那么糟"
..As if to say, "Death's not so bad after all."
而我想 "我是个很糟的儿子"
And I thought, "I've been such a bad son."
上帝知道一切也理解一切
God sees everything and understands.
-你真的这么想吗 -我确定是这样
- You think? - I'm sure of it.
夫人 你拿的是什么
Ah, Princess. What do you have there?
没什么 只是些旧文件
Nothing. Just some old papers.
我甚至不知道里头写了什么
I don't even know what's in there.
我得把它放进保险箱
It just needs to be in safe keeping.
我来帮你放吧 亲爱的夫人
I'll look after it for you, dear Princess.
-给我吧 -女士们 请注意场合
- Here, let me! - Ladies, ladies, remember where you are!
皮埃尔 过来 这跟你有关
Pierre, come here! This concerns you!
放手 你好大胆
Let go! How dare you!
这跟你什么关系
What has this to do with you?!
表哥 你为什么站在那里 快点帮我
Cousin, why do you stand there?! Help me!
真是的 太荒谬了
Really! This is ridiculous!
你们两个放手 把文件给我 快点
Let go, the pair of you, and give it to me! Now!
你们在做什么
What are you doing?!
你们让我独自陪着他 他现在过世了
You leave me all alone with him and now he's gone!
这 就是你的未来
This...is your future.
我知道你会记得我今晚为你做的事
I know you'll remember what I did for you this night
也会记得鲍里斯 他是你父亲的教子
and remember Boris - he was his godson.
我不懂你的意思
I don't understand.
你现在是别祖霍夫伯爵了 我的朋友
You are Count Bezukhov now, my dear friend!
我的朋友
My friend.
我们犯了那么多错 骗了那么多人
We sin so much and deceive so much...
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表