剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
前情回顾
我觉得我们会输掉这场战役 许多人会战死
I think we will lose this battle, and a great many men will die.
我的天啊 保尔康斯基 真是一片混乱
My God, Bolkonsky, what a shambles!
你对索尼娅到底是什么感觉
How do you really feel about Sonya?
我确实爱她 塔莎
I do love her, Tasha.
我一直不是一位很体贴的丈夫
I haven't been a very affectionate husband...
但现在说这些都太迟了
but it's no use saying that now.
他来了
Here he is!
你妻子比我记忆中的样子更美 别祖霍夫
Your wife is even more beautiful than I remember, Bezukhov.
为美人们的健康干杯 彼得鲁什卡
To the health of beautiful women, Petrushka -
和她们的情人们
and their lovers.
我要跟你决斗
I challenge you!
战争与和平
第三集
别祖霍夫伯爵
Count Bezukhov?
我可以跟你说句话吗
If I might...
听我说 你可不想跟这个人决斗
Look here, you don't want to be fighting a duel with this fellow.
去道歉吧 说你一时失控
Apologise, say you lost your temper.
不会给人留下什么不好的印象的
No-one will think any the worse of you.
不 不 我们已经到这儿了
No. No, we're here now.
告诉我我该往哪里走就好
Just show me where I have to go.
-德劳克夫上尉 -让我们开始吧
- Captain Dolokhov? - Let's get on with it, shall we?
如果你能提醒我一下怎么用...
If you could just remind me how, um...
先是瞄准 然后
You point it, and...?
天啊
Oh, Lord.
在身前伸直手臂 越平稳越好
Hold out your arm straight in front of you, as steady as you can.
勾紧扳机 先不要扣动
And squeeze the trigger, don't pull it.
侧过身子 露出你的肩膀 而不是胸膛
Turn sideways on - show him your shoulder, not your chest.
不要做一个容易被击中的目标
Don't give him an easy target.
谢谢 我都忘了 你真是太好了
Thank you, I'd forgotten. It's very kind of you.
-还有时间叫停决斗 -不要
- There's still time to call it off. - No.
不 我知道这很愚蠢
No, I know it's stupid,
但我认为我必须把它进行到底
but I think I must go through with it.
那祝你好运
Good luck, then.
既然敌对双方拒绝和解
As the adversaries have refused a reconciliation,
那我们就继续决斗
we shall proceed.
当我数到三的时候 你们可以走向对方
At the count of three, you may advance towards each other.
但不可以超过以剑划分的边界
You may not go further than the swords marking the barrier.
当我数完三之后 你们可以随时开火
After the count of three, you may fire at any time.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
-费佳 -退后
- Fedya! - Get back!
-德劳克夫 -不
- Dolokhov! - No!
你♥他♥妈♥滚回边界之内去
Get back behind the barrier, damn you!
决斗还没有结束
It's not over yet.
转过去 保护好自己
Turn! Cover yourself!
没射中
Missed!
太愚蠢了 太愚蠢了
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
死亡 谎言
Death, lies!
伤得有多重
How bad is it?
如果她看见我要死了 她会非常难过的
If she sees me dying, it'll kill her.
谁
Who?
我的母亲 我的天使
My mother. My angel.
她和我可怜的妹妹
She and my poor sister,
她们是我生命中唯一的美好 罗斯托夫
they're the only good things in my life, Rostov.
我在乎的人就只有她们
The only ones I care for.
我必须为了她们活下去 你明白吗
I have to live, for them. You understand?
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
快走啊 车夫
Move, man!
住手 你什么都得不到
Stop it. You're not getting anything.
皮埃尔
Pierre.
那我就先走了
Well...I'll just...
你都做了什么
What have you done now?
我都做了什么
What have I done?
你真是出了洋相 我也跟着丢脸
You've made an exhibition of yourself, and of me.
有人告诉你德劳克夫是我的情人
Someone told you that Dolokhov was my lover,
你就相信了
and you believed them.
现在整个莫斯科都在谈论我们
Now you've made us the talk of all Moscow.
你是要我相信你是清白的吗
Are you asking me to believe that you're innocent?
我当然是清白的
Of course I am innocent!
不过 就算我有个情人也没人会怪我的
Though no-one would blame me if I had taken a lover.
你要知道 嫁给一个像你一样的
It's not much fun being married
醉酒的呆子也没什么意思
to a drunken oaf like you, you know.
大多数人认为你已经是半个痴呆了
Most people think you're half out of your wits.
-别这么跟我说话 -为什么我不能说话
- Don't speak to me like that! - Why shouldn't I speak?
毕竟 我才是这件事的受害者 你不是
I am the injured party here, after all, not you.
有了这事 我以后还怎么混社交圈
How am I to go into society after all this?
我从来没有干涉过你的兴趣
I never interfered with your pleasures.
我们还是分开比较好
It's better that we part.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我们还是分开比较好
I said it's better that we part!
我明天就去彼得堡
I'm leaving for Petersburg tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
如果这真是你想要的
If that's what you really want.
你只会成为更多人的笑柄
You'll only expose yourself to more ridicule.
你知道你要给我钱的 对吧
You know you'll have to give me a fortune, don't you?
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
滚 滚出去
Out! Get out!
万分抱歉 阁下
A thousand apologies, Your Excellency,
要稍微等一下 新的马才能备好
there will be a little wait for fresh horses.
客厅里又舒服又暖和
It's nice and warm in the parlour,
如果您不介意跟另外一位先生共用的话
if you don't mind sharing it with another gentleman.
不介意 我想我也没得选了 不是吗
No, no - I don't suppose I have any choice, do I?
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
怎么了
What?
我想这位应该是别祖霍夫伯爵吧
I believe I have the pleasure of speaking with Count Bezukhov?
我听说了您最近所遭遇的不幸 先生
I have heard about the misfortune that has befallen you, sir,
我很抱歉
and I am very sorry for it.
如果可以的话 我愿意帮助您
I should like to help you, if I can.
不过 如果您因为任何原因
But if for any reason
觉得跟我对话非常扫兴 就请直说
you find conversation with me unpleasant, please say so.
不会的
No.
不 很高兴能认识您
No, I'm glad to make your acquaintance.
那让我们像兄弟一样握握手吧
Then let me offer you a brotherly handshake.
你是共济会的一员
You're a Mason?
对 我是共济会的一员
Yes, I belong to the brotherhood of Freemasons.
恐怕我的思维方式跟你很不同
I'm afraid my way of thinking is very different from yours.
我不信上帝
I don't believe in God.
你当然不信了
Of course you don't.
你不信上帝是因为你不了解他
You don't believe in God because you don't know him.
因此你不高兴
And that's why you're so unhappy.
我的确不高兴
I am unhappy
任何人都能看出来
I should think anyone could see that -
但我又能怎么办呢
but what am I to do about it?
我所有的理智
How can I know God,
都告诉我上帝不可能存在 我怎么了解他呢
if all my powers of reasoning tell me he cannot exist?
你不能通过理智了解上帝 孩子
God is not apprehended by reason, my son,
而是通过生活
but by life.
我不明白 先生
I don't understand you, sir.
你年轻富有 还受过良好教育
You are young, you are rich, you are educated.
你拿着这些上帝赐予你美好事物
What have you done with all these good things
都做了些什么
that have been given you?
到现在看来 没做多少
Very little, so far.
你得净化自己 问问良心
You need to purify yourself, listen to your conscience.
看着自己 问问自己
Look at yourself. Ask yourself,
你对自己 对你的生活满意吗
are you content with yourself? With your life?
不 我恨我的生活
No, I hate my life.
也恨我自己
I hate myself.
很好
Good.
你已经迈出了第一步
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表