剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
前情回顾
渡过河就是俄♥国♥
Across the river, Russia.
时机已经到来 先生们
The time has come, gentlemen.
我们又在打仗了
We are at war again.
爸爸 让我入伍吧
Pa, let me enlist.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
你们要是不肯给我找个军官职务
If you won't find me a commission,
我就离家出走 自己找一个
I'll run away and find one myself.
我之前也深爱过 可我还会爱上别人的
I have fallen in love before and I expect that I will again.
不久前 我有幸能帮上
A short time ago, I was able to be of service
玛莉亚·保尔康斯基小姐的忙
to Princess Marya Bolkonskaya.
真的很像命运的安排不是吗
Well, it does seem like fate, doesn't it?
是啊
Yes.
确实
It does.
只想确认一下 罗斯托夫伯爵小姐拒绝了我
Just to confirm, I have received a refusal from Countess Rostova.
可不可以问他能不能原谅我
Will you ask him if he can forgive me?
没人像你这么好
No one 's as kind as you.
没人比你更了解我
No one understands me as well as you do.
如果你知道
If you knew how...
不 这是错的
No, this is wrong.
我们现在是在自己的土地上战斗
We are fighting on our own soil now.
小心
Look out!
趴下 长官
Get down, sir!
库拉金
Kuragin.
保尔康斯基
Bolkonsky.
拿破仑的军队受到了致命的打击
Napoleon's army has suffered a mortal wound
难以恢复
from which he will not recover.
我们继续进攻吗
Do we go on the offensive?
不 我们撤退
No, we retreat.
抛下莫斯科
Abandon Moscow?
将俄♥国♥神圣的首都不战而弃
Abandon Russia's sacred capital without a fight?
战争与和平
第六集
终于打到莫斯科了
At last, Moscow.
她就像个睡美人
Here she lies in all her beauty.
等我们一亲芳泽
Wide open to us.
我一声令下 就能把她永远毁灭
With one word from me, she could be destroyed forever.
不过我会放她一马
But I will spare her,
不仅如此
and more than that,
我要给她带去正义
I will bring her justice
教给她什么是真正的文明
and show her the meaning of true civilisation.
我会仁慈对待她之前的统治者
I will be merciful with her former rulers.
我将对他们说 我并无战意
I will say to them, "I come in peace."
"对我来说你们的幸福
"Your happiness is as precious to me
同我其他子民的幸福同样重要"
as that of all my subjects."
俄♥罗♥斯♥的新时代要到来了
This is the dawn of a new age in Russia.
小偷 站住
Thieves! Stop.
那是我的
That's mine!
把所有的银器都装进那里面
Put all the silver in that one.
大家都在出城
Everyone is leaving.
他们洗劫商店 还在街上斗殴
They're looting the shops and fighting in the street.
我们得赶快离开
We have to leave now.
我们不要操之过急
Now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
时间还很充足
There is plenty of time.
现在流言满天飞
There's all sorts of rumours flying around,
总督不会轻举妄动
but the Governor can't risk...
大家说他也走了
People are saying he's left as well.
发生了什么
What's happening?
爸爸 我们得走了
Papa, we have to leave.
我们为何总要拖拉到事情无法挽回
Why do we always leave everything till it's too late?
你们还不懂吗 法国人马上要打来了
Don't you understand? The French are coming now.
我们该怎么办
Oh, what is to become of us?
一切都会好的 亲爱的
It's all going to be fine, darling.
我来帮忙吧 需要我做什么
Can I help? What do you want me to do?
别别 别碰那个
No, no, don't touch that.
重新包扎一下
Redress those wounds.
-特别是你的 -打扰了
- Particularly your... - Excuse me.
不好意思 请问你从哪儿来
Sorry, where have you come from?
-博罗季诺 -我们能帮上什么忙吗
- Borodino. - Is there any way we can help?
食物和水 如果您有的话
Well, food and water, if you have any.
当然
Of course. Erm...
那些不能行走的伤员
The wounded, who can't walk,
是不是进屋休息会好些
wouldn't it better if they were brought in?
我们有很多房♥间 能允许他们进来吗
We have plenty of room. Would it be permitted?
您真好心
You're very kind.
恕我冒昧 阁下 您的家长同意吗
Forgive me, Your Excellency, are you permitted?
是否应该征得令尊的同意
Should you not ask your father?
没问题的 他一定同意 我知道
It's all right, he'll say yes. I know he will.
带他们进来吧
Have them brought in.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来 把马牵进去
Onward, bring the horses inside.
带伤员进去
Bring the wounded inside.
我不知道什么该带走什么该留下
I don't know what to take and what to leave.
你得给尼古拉也收拾一下
You should pack for Nikolai, too.
真希望他在这儿告诉我需要什么
I wish he was here to say what he needs.
他应该已经得到他想要的东西了
Oh, I think he has what he needs already.
索尼娅 你知道他是爱你的
Sonya, you know he loves you.
我知道 但那又怎么样呢
Yes, but what does that matter?
我不认为尼古拉会爱上其他人
I can't imagine Nikolai loving anybody else.
无论如何 会变成老处♥女♥的只能是我
Anyway, if anyone's going to be an old maid, it will be me.
那件丑事过后不会有人娶我的
No one will want me after my disgrace.
你还是我的朋友对吧 索尼娅
You're still my friend, though, aren't you, Sonya?
我知道事出时我对你说了很多过分的话
I know I said some awful things to you at that terrible time.
我当然还是你的朋友
Yes, of course I'm still your friend.
那我就开心了
Then I am happy.
我还有你和皮埃尔就足够了
You and Pierre, that's enough.
我很担心皮埃尔
I do wonder what happened to Pierre.
我们还能再见到他吗
Do you think we will ever see him again?
我无法想象不会再见
Oh, I can't imagine not.
确实
No.
我也无法想象
How could I?
索尼娅
Oh, Sonya...
法国人一来
What's going to happen to those poor, wounded soldiers
那些可怜的伤员该怎么办
when the French get here?
法国人也不是野蛮人
The French are not barbarians.
也许我们可以带一两位一起走
Well, perhaps we could take one or two of them with us.
我们能腾出空来 我去问问爸爸
We can make space. I'm... I'm going to ask Papa.
我绝不允许
I won't allow it!
说真的 伊利亚
Really, Ilya.
你害得我们
You have brought us to the point
连房♥子都没法保住
where we're not getting anything for our house
现在还想让我们放弃所有财产
and now you want us to give up all our possessions?
孩子们的所有遗产
All our children's inheritance?
但是要能帮上两三个可怜人 娜塔莉亚
But if we can care two or three of these poor fellows, Natalya...
照顾他们不是我们的责任
It isn't our business to care for them.
那是政♥府♥应该做的
It's the government's business to care for them.
政♥府♥跑了 亲爱的
The government's gone, my dear.
所以你想让我们
Oh, so you want to us to
把所有财产都送给法国人
abandon all our family treasures to the French
就为了在车里给伤兵腾出点位置 绝不
just to make room in the carriages for soldiers? No.
绝对不行 这主意真是太过愚蠢
No! This is beyond your usual foolishness,
这简直是发疯
this is, this is madness!
妈妈 求你了 并不是把一切都扔了
Mama, please. It's not abandoning everything,
只扔那些不重要的
it's just things we wouldn't care about...
这都是我们的东西
These are our things!
你不害臊吗
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
随你所欲吧
Do what you will.
毁了我们吧
Ruin us!
我放弃了
I give up.
再最后看一眼老房♥子吧
Take a last look at the old house.
谁知道我们什么时候才能回来呢
Who knows when we'll return to it.
肯定永远都回不来了
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表