剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
Retreat! I never hear anything else from you.
再撤退就是耻辱了
Any more retreat would be humiliation.
我想你太老迈 不适合打仗了 库图佐夫
I think you may be getting too old for this game, Kutuzov.
我决心已定
My mind is made up.
我们会在此与他对战 并打败他
We'll engage with him here - and defeat him!
大局已定
The die is cast.
将军 您觉得明天会发生什么事
What do you think will happen tomorrow, your Grace?
我觉得我们会输掉这场战役
I think we will lose this battle
许多人会战死
and a great many men will die.
你结婚了吧 保尔康斯基
You're a married man, Bolkonsky?
对 我妻子丽丝怀孕了
Yes, my Lise is with child.
我应该多跟她联络的
I should have better kept in touch with her.
我不是一位很体贴的丈夫
I haven't been a very affectionate husband.
但现在说这些都太迟了
But no use saying that now.
今晚睡前写信给她吧 孩子
Write to her before you sleep tonight, my boy.
这可能是你最后有机会写信给她了
It might be the last chance you get.
"我亲爱的丽丝"
"My dearest Lise."
"原谅我之前没有写信"
"Forgive me for not having written before."
"我之前常忽视你"
"I have been a neglectful husband."
"但现在我想到你
"But now I think of you
只觉得既温情脉脉又懊悔不已"
with nothing but tenderness and remorse."
"玛莉亚 我带着你给的护身符
"Marya, I wear your icon
每天都想念你 我亲爱的妹妹"
and think of you every day, my dear sister."
"父亲"
"Papa..."
但我为了短短一刻的荣耀把他们都放弃了
And yet, I give them all up for one moment of glory.
陛下
Sire.
真疯狂
Madness.
将军 我们会加入袭击吗
Do we join the attack, your Grace?
防守阵地
Hold your ground!
但我们接到命令要前进并攻击
But the orders are to advance and engage the enemy
敌军的右翼 将军
on their right flank, your Grace!
你遵循我的命令吗
Do you take your orders from me or not?
当然 将军
Of course, your Grace.
那就防守阵地
Then, hold your ground!
至少我们不会上当
At least we won't make fools of ourselves.
守住这座山丘至关重要 让他们过来
To hold this hill is vital. Let them come to us.
将军
Sir.
我们光荣的领袖
Our glorious leader.
陛下
Your Majesty.
库图佐夫 为什么你们还没前进
Kutuzov! Why have you not advanced?
因为这正是拿破仑想要我们做的 陛下
Because that's what Napoleon wants us to do, your Majesty.
但你了解我军的部署吧
But you understand the disposition, do you not?
完全了解 陛下
Perfectly, your Majesty.
但如果你命令我前进
However, if you order me to advance...
我的确命令你前进 下命令吧
I do! Kindly give the order!
前进
Forward!
太好了
Excellent.
我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
我们在哪
Where are we?
更重要的是 法国人在哪
More to the point, where are the French?
将军 看那里
Sir, look there.
比我想象中要糟糕
Even worse than I thought.
快速前进
Forward, at the double!
罗斯托夫 去找库图佐夫
Rostov, ride over to Kutuzov.
问问他我们是前进还是坚守阵地
Are we to advance or stand our ground?
快去呀小子 快点
Well, go on, man! Quick as you like!
没用了 伙计们 快逃吧
It's all up, lads. Run for it!
阻止那些人
Stop those men!
我的天啊保尔康斯基 真是一片混乱
My God, Bolkonsky, what a shambles!
前进吧同志们
Forward, lads! Hurrah!
库图佐夫将军在哪里
Where's General Kutuzov?
快他妈的回答我 沙皇在哪里
Answer me, damn you! Where is the Tsar?
我不知道 阁下
I don't know, Excellency.
他们说沙皇已经死了 还有库图佐夫
They say the Tsar's dead, and Kutuzov, too.
他们受伤了 被一辆马车带走了
Wounded! Taken away on a cart!
哪里
Where?
那边阁下
That way, Excellency!
就这样吧
That'll do.
多美啊
How beautiful.
我怎么一直没发现呢
How is it I've never seen this before?
与这片晴朗 湛蓝 无垠的天空相比
We are all nothing,
我们一无是处
compared to this clear, blue, infinite sky.
他看起来像是个很好的年轻人
He looks like a fine young man.
也是死得其所了 还扛着大旗
Good way to die, you see. Carrying the standard.
莫斯科
是你啊 你有什么事吗
Oh, it's you. What do you want?
你今晚是不是要出去
Are you going out this evening?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我在想要不我们一起出去吧
I was thinking we could go out together.
或者一起待在家里
Or stay at home together.
你还好吗 皮埃尔
Are you perfectly well, Pierre?
我是在想我们应该...
I've been thinking we should...
我们应该要个孩子 海伦
We should have a child, Helene.
别...
Don't be...
别傻了 你知道我不是做母亲的料
Don't be silly. You know I'm not the motherly type.
我们相处得很好 不是吗
We get along all right, don't we?
别毁了它
Don't spoil things.
我不是个善妒的人
I'm not jealous,
你可以有其他女人 想要多少就多少
you can have other women, as many as you like,
跟她们生孩子 就像你父亲一样
have children with them, like your father. Why not?
我不想要其他女人
I don't want other women.
我想要我们做对正常的夫妻
I want us to be a proper husband and wife!
我们就是正常的夫妻
We are a proper husband and wife!
别烦我了 你会让我迟到的
Now, stop fussing me. You'll make me late.
对了 我今天碰到德劳克夫了
Oh, by the way, I ran into Dolokhov today.
他们都从战场上回来了
They're all back from war.
可怜的朋友身上毫无分文
The poor fellow's penniless,
我说他可以来这里 想住多久就住多久
I said he could come and stay here as long as he likes.
那个粗人
That brute?
他是我的朋友 海伦 还是一位战场英雄
He's my friend, Helene, and a war hero.
他是个傲慢的粗人 一点都不尊重女性
He's an insolent brute, with no respect for women.
他是我的朋友 海伦
He is my friend, Helene,
你必须以上宾之道对待他
and you will treat him as an honoured guest.
好吧 听你的
All right... Whatever you say.
看 那些灯 那是我们的房♥子
Look! Those lights! That's our house!
醒醒 我们到了
Wake up! We're here!
这么快
Already?
尼基
Nikki!
尼基 我亲爱的孩子
Nikki! My darling boy!
我不知道你会那么快就到了
I didn't know you'd be here so soon!
我想要给你个惊喜
Well, I wanted to surprise you!
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mama!
我是瓦西里·德尼索夫 您儿子的朋友
Vassily Denisov, friend of your son.
是的 我知道 欢迎你
Yes, yes, I know, I know! You're very welcome!
他教会了我如何当一名军人
This man taught me all I know about soldiering!
只是尽我所能地照顾他而已
Looked after him, as best I could.
那么就更欢迎你了
Well then, you are doubly welcome,
亲爱的德尼索夫 你饿了吗
my dear Denisov! Are you hungry?
是的
Yes.
我去给你找点东西吃
Let's find you something to eat!
这是你的吗 尼古拉
Is this one yours, Nikolai?
那是我的
That one's mine.
尼古拉 你醒着吗
Nikolai, are you awake?
出来 我有话要对你说
Come out, I want to talk to you!
看 德尼索夫的军刀
Look, Denisov's sabre!
他用这把刀杀了四个法国人
He killed four Frenchmen with this!
把门关上 佩蒂亚
Close the door, Petya!
出来吧 尼基 我有话要对你说
OK. Come out, Nikki, I want to talk to you!
好吧
All right!
我想跟你说关于索尼娅的事
I wanted to talk to you about Sonya.
她怎么了
What about her?
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表