剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
你是皮埃尔·别祖霍夫谈起的那个安德烈公爵吗
Are you the Prince Andrei that Pierre Bezukhov talks about?
他是我最好的朋友
He is my greatest friend.
他非常喜欢你 我想你是他眼中的英雄
He loves you very dearly. I think you're his hero.
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen him lately?
我想他遇上了很多麻烦 而且都不是他的错
He's had so much trouble, I think, and none of it his fault.
我来这儿之前才见过他
I saw him just before I came here.
我想他已经放下那些伤心事了
I believe he's put his sorrows behind him now -
他现在对未来充满了计划 对同胞充满了爱
he's full of great plans and love for his fellow man.
没错 他就是这样
Yes. Yes, that's just like him.
我多希望他能快乐
I so want him to be happy.
就像你一样
Like you.
你看来有快乐的天赋
You seem to have the gift of happiness.
我们不都有吗
Don't we all have it?
就在身上的什么地方
Somewhere within us?
拜托 再来一次
Come on, please? One more time!
行啊 但再来一次我就要熄掉蜡烛了
Yes, all right, but then I'm blowing the candles out.
就这样吧 我要睡觉去了
That's it - I'm going to sleep now.
索尼娅 你怎么能睡得着呢
Oh, Sonya, how can you sleep?
我感觉我整晚都睡不着了
I feel as if I'm going to stay awake till dawn.
瞧那可爱的月亮
Look at that lovely moon.
我想你不是因为月亮才睡不着
I don't think it's the moon that's keeping you awake.
那是什么原因呢
What, then?
你很喜欢他吗
Do you like him very much?
胜过对鲍里斯的喜欢
More than Boris?
是啊 比那还喜欢得多
Yes, much more.
他身上有种特质让你为他伤心
There's something so sad about him,
这有点吓着我
and that frightens me a little.
但他要走了 我们也要去彼得堡
But he's going away, and we're leaving for Petersburg -
我想我再也见不到他了
I don't suppose I'll ever see him again.
索尼娅 我多希望我能飞走啊
Oh, Sonya, I wish I could fly away.
我能试试吗 空气会带我走吗
Shall I try? Would the air carry me?
别犯傻了
Don't be a fool!
-来上♥床♥睡觉了 -你非得坚持的话
- Come to bed now. - Oh, if you insist.
圣彼得堡
1809年冬
我知道你做了很多努力想改变生活
I understand you have made a great effort to change your life.
这难能可贵
That's very commendable.
你感觉如何
How do you feel about yourself?
我现在看自己不觉厌恶
Well, I can look at myself without disgust now.
但...我仍然不快乐
But... still not happy.
完全不快乐
Not at all.
我睡得不好 被可怕的念头惊醒
I sleep badly, I wake with fearful thoughts.
我究竟出什么问题了
What's the matter with me?
可能你一直在改变周围的世界
Perhaps you are changing your world,
却忘了要改变自己
and forgetting to change yourself.
你有没有试过原谅那些伤害你的人
Do you try to forgive those who have wounded you?
"亲爱的海伦 我相信
"My dear Helene, I believe
"我们应该继续住一起生活
"we should resume married life together,
"如果你同意的话
"If that is agreeable to you.
"我希望你能原谅我曾经伤你感情
"I ask you to forgive me for hurting your feelings,
"以及我的行为对你的名誉
"and for any damage to your reputation
"所造成的伤害"
"that my conduct may have caused."
谢谢你 亲爱的皮埃尔
Thank you, dear Pierre.
"我希望自己现在
"I am a better person now,
"相比上次谈话时要更好"
"I hope, than I was when we last spoke."
我不敢相信你回来跟别祖霍夫一起了
I can't believe you're back with Bezukhov.
别必要那么吃惊 这完全合情理
No need to sound so shocked. It makes perfect sense.
我们没有同床共枕 只是做面子功夫罢了
We're not sharing a bed, it's just for appearance's sake.
因此 不会有任何改变
So, nothing needs to change.
回床上来
Come back to bed.
不 我今早有很多事要忙
No, I've got too much on this morning.
你知道罗斯托夫一家回来了吗
Did you know the Rostovs are back in town?
是的 我听说了
I had heard, yes.
你不是跟他家的女儿订婚了吗
Aren't you supposed to be engaged to the daughter?
只是孩童时候的约定罢了
That was just a childish thing.
她知道你是这么想的吗
Does she know that?
如果我是你 我会把它说清楚
I should make it clear if I were you -
你不可能去娶一个没有钱的女孩子
you can't afford to be engaged to a girl with no money.
你这么说不是因为嫉妒吧
You're not jealous, by any chance, are you?
我 嫉妒
Me? Jealous?
嫉妒罗斯托夫家的姑娘
Of the little Rostov girl?
你真是太天真了
You're very sweet.
你自己走吧
You can see yourself out.
等等
Wait!
今晚沙皇的舞会 你会去吗
I'll see you at the Tsar's ball?
我会去的 但你不能跟我说话
Well, you shall see me, but you're not to talk to me,
更不要碰我
much less touch me.
我到时应该很忙 你得自己去找
I shall be otherwise engaged, and you need to find yourself
一位年轻漂亮的继承人 把她迷得神魂颠倒
a pretty little heiress to charm out of her petticoat.
-你觉得你能做到吗 -我不想那样
- Think you can do that? - I don't want to do that.
我想要的是你
I want you.
真乖
Sweet boy.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous!
我已经醒了好几个小时了
I've been awake for hours,
一直在想今晚沙皇的舞会
thinking about the Tsar's ball tonight.
关于舞会的事 你无须紧张
Oh, but you've got nothing to be nervous about.
对你和索尼娅来说 这个舞会很重要
It is important, my darling, for you and for Sonya -
这是你们第一次在彼得堡的社交圈亮相
the first time you'll be seen in Petersburg society.
所有人的目光都会在你们身上
Everyone's eyes will be on you.
因此 头脑要保持清醒
So, keep a clear head,
不要随便就爱上第一个邀你跳舞的男孩
and don't fall for the first boy who asks you to dance.
-你觉得他会去吗 -谁
- Do you think he might be there? - Who?
你知道的 妈妈
You know, Mamma!
安德烈·保尔康斯基公爵
Prince Andrei Bolkonsky.
若上帝保佑 他会去的
If God wills it, he'll be there,
你将和他共舞
and you'll dance with him.
现在 闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
看看她们俩
Look at those two.
真是光彩照人
Charmantes!
这里有好多法国人
There's so many French here.
-仿佛一切未曾改变 -维持不了多久的
- As if nothing ever changed. - It won't last.
过不了多久 拿破仑就会忍♥不住
Napoleon won't be able to resist the temptation to invade Russia
-入侵俄♥国♥ -比利宾 别说这种话
- for much longer. - Oh! Bilibin, don't say that.
这是他的天性 他就像只蝎子
Well, it's his nature. He's like the scorpion
总想要蜇人 忍♥不住的
he has to sting, he can't help it.
圣彼得堡的女王来了
Ah! The Queen of Petersburg!
沙皇陛下到
His Imperial Majesty, The Tsar.
-老朋友 -皮埃尔
- Old friend! - Pierre!
你过得好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm very well.
不错 我能看出来你与从前不同了
Yes - I see something's changed in you.
在宫廷社交圈里 我总能听到
I keep hearing reports you're making waves in the court circles,
你重整军队的的报告
reforming the army.
心里又燃起了从前的火光 对吗
The old spark's burning bright again, isn't it?
可以这么说吧
You could put it like that.
你过得怎么样
And what about you?
你不会想听我的事的
Oh, you don't want to hear about me.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm very happy to see you again.
能请您跳一支舞吗
May I have this dance?
-我能邀您跳一支舞吗 -当然
- May I take your hand for this dance? - Of course.
罗斯托夫伯爵夫人
Countess Rostova.
我能有幸邀您的女儿
May I request the pleasure
娜塔莉亚 共舞一曲吗
of a dance with your daughter, Natalia?
当然 她很乐意
Of course! She'll be delighted.
他来了
It's him!
我不知该怎么办 皮埃尔
I had no idea, Pierre.
我以前从未经历过这样的事情
I've never experienced anything like it before.
像什么样 具体一些
Like what, exactly?
我陷入了热恋 我的朋友
I'm in love, my friend!
爱上了娜塔莎·罗斯托夫 对吗
Yes. With Natasha Rostova, yes?
当然 还会有谁
Yes, who else?
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表