剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
Tikhon, I am sure this must be a misunderstanding -
请速把村长德龙叫来
send Dron the Head Man to me, please. Immediately.
他们正在外面等着 阁下
They're waiting outside, Your Excellency.
德龙努什卡 怎么回事
Dronushka, what is this?
我们刚遭遇了那么多不幸
Now, after our misfortune?
全凭上帝的旨意 小姐
We all walk under God, Princess.
我今晚就得走 最迟也得明早
I need to leave, this evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest.
你能备好马和马车吗
Can you have the horses ready and the carts loaded?
没有马 小姐
There are no horses, Princess.
怎么可能没马 你在说什么呢
Of course there are horses! What are you talking about?
这是上帝的惩罚 小姐
It's God's punishment, Princess.
军队抢走大部分马
Most of the horses were taken for the Army,
至于剩下的
and, as for the rest of them,
也没粮草可喂
there's nothing left to feed them with.
骗人
Lies!
事实上 阁下 他们认定等法国人更好
What it is, Your Excellency, they've got it into their heads
这念头害他们神志不清
that they'd be better off waiting for the French.
你们没明白
You haven't understood.
我保证到我莫斯科旁的家里
You have my word that you will be housed and fed
会管你们吃住
at our estate near Moscow.
留下来 敌人会把你们杀光的
If you stay, the enemy will destroy you.
法国人会给我们自♥由♥和土地
The French will set us free and give us land!
你们又为我们做过什么
What have you ever done for us?
你怎么能说这种话
How can you say that?!
要是我父亲还在世
You wouldn't dare to
或我哥哥在这儿的话 你绝不敢这么放肆
if my father were alive or my brother were here.
我命令你们备好马准备上路
Now, I order you to have the horses ready for departure!
好美的村庄 这儿应该有足够的粮草
Beautiful country - we should find plenty of fodder here.
我们得赶在法国佬前弄到手
We need to secure it before the French get to it.
还有些漂亮姑娘
And a few pretty girls?
我喜欢前面那个小个子的
Mine's the little one in front.
我们能帮上什么吗 可人儿
What can we do for you, sweet-face?
我的女主人想知道你们的名字和编制
My mistress wishes to know your name and your regiment,
请告诉我
if you please,
如果你们愿意进屋见她就更好了
and if you would come to the house and speak to her.
当然 我是保罗格勒兵团的伊雷因中尉
Certainly. I'm Lieutenant Ilyin of the Pavlograd Hussars
这位是罗斯托夫伯爵 骑兵中队指挥官
and this is Count Rostov, our squadron commander.
我们很愿意见你的女主人
And we will be delighted to speak with your mistress -
她叫什么
might we know her name?
玛莉亚·尼古拉耶夫娜·保尔康斯卡娅公爵小姐
She is the Princess Marya Nikolayevna Bolkonskaya, Your Excellency.
阁下 她父亲公爵殿下昨天去世了
Her father, the Prince, died yesterday,
于是农民们就趁人之危
and the peasants have been taking advantage of the situation.
真遗憾 请带路
I am sorry to hear of it. Please show us the way.
我很抱歉要麻烦您 先生
I am ashamed to have to beg for your assistance, sir.
不麻烦 公爵小姐 这事太不像话了
Not at all, Princess. This is an outrage,
我非常乐意效劳
and I am only too happy to be able to assist you.
护送您离开
It will be both a pleasure and an honour
是我的荣幸
to escort you away from here
我保证 任何人都不敢找您麻烦
and I promise you, no-one will dare cause you any trouble.
谢谢 罗斯托夫伯爵
Thank you, Count Rostov.
我的公爵 是真的吗
My dear Prince, can it be true?
斯摩棱斯克一片火海
Smolensk in flames,
而拿破仑的大军正向莫斯科前进
and Napoleon advancing on Moscow?
在那之前 我军就会把他拦住的
Oh, our army will stop him well before Moscow,
你也知道 莫斯科离彼得堡远着呢
and you know, Moscow is a long way from Petersburg.
但是万一没拦住 我们怎么办
But if it comes to the worst, what is to happen to us?
我们会上断头台吗
Are we all to be guillotined?
不会的 夫人 拿破仑很有雅量
No, no, no, dear lady, Napoleon is magnanimous.
我猜 不过我们得
I suppose, we shall all
好好练一下法语了
have to brush up our French again, though.
比利宾 我们真是生在一个神奇的时代
Ah, Bilibin! Interesting times we live in.
可爱的海伦今晚没来吗
The lovely Helene not here this evening?
没来 她另有约
Ah, no - she had to accept another invitation.
两个情人 一个离家的丈夫
Two lovers, one absent husband,
她还怀孕了
and she's in a delicate condition.
孩子不是别祖霍夫的
Of course, the child is not Bezukhov's.
当然她会处理好的
I'm sure she'll sort it out.
娶我
Marry me...
我就完完全全属于你了
and I'd be yours and yours alone.
这怎么可能 可能吗
That's impossible...isn't it?
-你不依然是别祖霍夫的妻子吗 -不
- Aren't you still married to Bezukhov? - No!
只是名义上的
Well, only in name.
我们俩
You see, we've...
他从来不
He's never...
这种事不好说出口
I can't say it in modesty...
你是指
You're saying...
婚契可以解除吗
it could be annulled?
为什么不行
Why not?
只要我给皮埃尔写封信 他一定照办
I'm sure if I write to Pierre, he'll do anything I asked.
他是个顺驯的人
He's such an obliging soul.
你是想娶我的对吧
You do want to marry me, don't you?
当然想
Yes, of course!
那我马上给皮埃尔写信
Then I'll write to Pierre directly.
你还在浪费时间
You're still wasting your time,
像小孩一样翻卡牌玩
turning over cards like a little boy?
我在裁定自己的命运 卡提什
I'm trying to determine my fate, Catiche.
有人和我说你要上战场
Someone told me that you were going to the war.
是的 我在考虑
Yes, I'm considering it.
凭你
You?
你对战争一无所知
You know nothing about war.
也许到了该知道的时候了
Then perhaps it's time I found out.
"亲爱的父母
'My dear mother and father,
希望你们正在准备搬离莫斯科
I hope you are making plans to leave Moscow.
奥特拉德诺耶更加安全
Otradnoye will be much safer for you.
至于我这边
As for myself,
你们尽可放心我很健康也很安全
you will be happy to hear that I am well and safe.
保罗格勒兵团被任为守军
The Pavlograd Hussars have been held in reserve,
所以我正为兵团四处购买♥♥马匹
so I have been buying new horses for the regiment.
我们驻守在一个风景优美的地方
We're in a beautiful part of the country.
没人能想得到我们在打仗"
No-one would think that we were at war.'
"不久前 我有幸
"A short time ago, I was able to be of service
能帮上玛莉亚·保尔康斯基小姐的忙"
to Princess Marya Bolkonsky..."
"法军前进要途径家族庄园"
"The family estate was in the path of the French advance."
"又因为我刚好在那边
"And as I happened to be in the area,
我很高兴能护送小姐一段路
I was happy to escort the Princess for part of her journey
去更安全的地方"
to a place of greater safety."
"可想而知她非常感激"
"She was very grateful, as you can imagine..."
这里有些被划掉了 看不清楚
There's a bit crossed out there, can't read it.
"让我代她向你们送上最真诚的祝福"
"And asked me to send her warmest good wishes to you all."
如果他们俩能萌生情愫
If something should come of that,
便能解决我们所有的问题
it could solve all our problems.
"我很快就会到达沃罗涅什
"I will soon be arriving in Voronezh, where I have been invited
我受邀去参加总督和他妻子的晚宴"
to spend the evening with the Governor and his wife."
"我知道他们是你们的老朋友
"I understand they're old friends of yours,
所以我很期待见到他们"
so I am very much looking forward to meeting them."
他们来了 当红之星
Ah, here they are, the men of the moment!
欢迎你们 先生们 请喝点酒吧
You are welcome, gentlemen! Please - take a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
好多选择
Rich pickings.
很荣幸终于能见到你
It is such a pleasure to meet you at last.
也是我的荣幸
A pleasure for me, too.
我们听说了你解救玛莉亚小姐的事
We heard of your rescue of Princess Marya.
很幸运当时我经过那里
Well, it was fortunate that I was passing.
你给小姐留下了很好的印象
You made a great impression upon the Princess.
你知道她在沃罗涅什这里
Did you know that she's here in Voronezh,
-和她阿姨在一起吗 -真的吗
- with her aunt? - Really?
是的
Yes, she is.
当然 你明早可以去拜访她
And, of course, you will call upon her tomorrow morning,
问候一下她
to pay your respects.
如果能再见到她 我会很高兴
I should be very pleased to see her again.
你们俩十分登对
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表