剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
你对她感觉怎么样
How do you really feel about her?
她是你的唯一吗
Is she the only one for you?
你为什么要问这个
Why do you ask that now?
因为这很重要
Because it's very important.
可能对你来说不是 可是对她来说很重要
For her, if not for you.
她当然对我来说很重要
Of course she's important to me.
然后呢
Well, then?
很简单 我给了她承诺
Well, it's simple. I gave her my word
我永远也不会背弃诺言
and I never go back on my word.
不 那是责任 不是爱
No, no, that's duty, not love.
我确实爱她 塔莎
I do love her, Tasha,
但我怎么能保证以后绝不会爱上别人呢
but how can I say that I'll never fall in love with anyone else?
她怎么说
What does she say?
她喜欢你
She adores you,
但她不想让你被自己的保证束缚住
but she doesn't want you to be bound by your word.
她想让你自♥由♥
She wants you to be free.
她实在太好了
She's so good.
没错 她是很好 但如果你让她一直
Yes, she is, but if you keep her hanging on
倾心于你 之后又言而无信的话
and then break your word,
你会伤了她的心的
you'll break her heart.
我永远也不会那么做的 塔莎
I could never do that, Tasha.
记住你说过的话
Well, remember you said that.
早上好 早上好 早上好
Good morning, good morning, good morning!
保尔康斯基公爵 有任何前线的消息吗
Prince Bolkonsky, has there been any news from the front?
据我所知没有 吉洪 今天有邮件吗
Not as far as I know. Tikhon, any post today?
是的 阁下 您还记得吗
Yes, your Excellency, you remember,
是关于本地国民军的处置问题
about the disposition of the local militia.
-没有别的了吗 -没有了 阁下
- Nothing else? - No, your Excellency.
那退下吧 别在这儿闲晃了
Well, go on, then, don't hang about!
如果你能忙点有用的事
And you would do much better to
不让自己痛苦忧虑的话
occupy yourself with something useful,
你的日子会好过很多
instead of making yourself miserable with apprehension!
是啊 是啊 我们都很担心
Oh yes, yes, we're all worried.
没必要表现得那么夸张
No need to make a show of it.
他来了
Here he is!
伯爵夫人
Countess.
你妻子比我记忆中的样子更美 别祖霍夫
Your wife is even more beautiful than I remember, Bezukhov.
谢谢你 德劳克夫
Thank you, Dolokhov.
我知道你现在已经是一名战斗英雄了
I understand you're a war hero now.
你知道的 我最爱的事情有三件
Well, you know, there are three things I love to do:
打仗 喝酒 还有
fight, drink and...
第三件事我想不起来了
I can't remember the other one.
你简直是一个不折不扣的流氓
I think you are an absolute ruffian.
这一点我并不否认
I can't deny it.
希望你不要拘礼 把这里当做你的家
I hope you will make yourself at home here.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you! I shall!
不要 不要
Don't, don't...!
我们去喝酒吧
Let's have a drink!
海伦
Helene!
我只想跟你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you for
这样盛情招待可怜的德劳克夫
making poor Dolokhov so welcome.
皮埃尔
Oh, Pierre.
-什么 -你难道看不出来他在捉弄你吗
- What? - Can't you see he's making a fool out of you?
她真是一个厉害的女人
Hell of a woman, that.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
是啊 她确实是 难道不是吗
Yes... Yes, she is, isn't she?
给主人的信
For the Master.
有什么事吗
Yes?
这是今早来的信吗
Is that the letter that came this morning?
是的
Yes, it is.
是关于安德烈的吗
Is it about Andrei?
是的 是关于你哥哥的
Yes, it is about your brother.
库图佐夫将军写信说他英勇地牺牲了
General Kutuzov writes that he died a hero.
库图佐夫看到了他倒下
Kutuzov saw him fall,
扛着大旗 引领进攻
carrying the standard and leading an attack.
不幸的是 他的名字并未出现在阵亡名单里
Unfortunately, his name doesn't appear amongst the dead.
库图佐夫认为还有一丝希望
Kutuzov gives that as a reason to hope,
但有什么可期望的呢
but what hope is there?
毫无疑问 他死了
Of course, he is dead.
爸爸 不要转过身去
Papa, don't turn away from me.
让我们一起哭泣吧
Let's weep together!
一群坏人 恶棍
Villains! Scoundrels!
军队是由不懂得如何打仗的傻瓜领导的
The army is led by blockheads, who don't know how to fight.
他们只会让俄♥国♥的大好男儿任人宰割
All they know is how to lead fine Russian men to be slaughtered!
而现在你哥哥死了 他死了
And now your brother's dead! He's dead!
你出去吧 去告诉他的妻子
Leave me alone. Go and tell his wife.
去吧 去啊
Go on! Go on!
玛莉亚 过来 把你的手给我
Marie! Come here. Give me your hand.
就在那儿 你感觉到了吗
There. There, do you feel it?
是的
Yes.
真是好奇怪 就好像他在跟我们说话一样
It's so strange. As if he's talking to us!
我将会非常爱他 我现在已经爱他了
I am going to love him so much. I love him already!
你怎么了 玛莎
What is it, Masha?
我只是很难过
I'm just sad.
为了安德烈难过 仅此而已
Sad about Andrei, that's all.
为什么 你听说了什么事吗
Why? Have you heard something?
不是的
Oh, no!
不 现在还为时尚早 收不到消息的
No, no, no, no. It's too early for any news,
就是爸爸很担心 我又很害怕而已
it's just Papa worries and I'm frightened. That's all.
你确定吗 你吓坏我了
Are you sure? You frightened me!
丽丝 没有传来任何消息
Lise. There's no news.
我必须回到爸爸那里去了
I must go back to Papa.
我没有告诉她
I didn't tell her.
你也不能告诉她
And you must not tell her, either.
她现在是如此的脆弱
She is in such a delicate state,
又即将临盆 我就
and so close to her confinement, I...
可以
All right.
你同意了
Do you agree?
我已经说了可以 谢谢 不要再说了
I said all right! Thank you! That's the end of it!
德劳克夫 没必要吧
Dolokhov, really!
真是有意思 别人盘子里的东西总是更好吃
Funny how it always tastes better from another fellow's plate.
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hello.
你们还记得我吗
All right, remember me?
你长得不错
You're a fine fellow!
你们都已经长大了 我都快认不出来了
You've all grown. I'd have hardly recognised you!
看看是谁来看我们了
Look who's come to visit us!
皮埃尔
Oh, Pierre!
我们好久都没见到你了
We haven't seen you in ages!
现在我看到了你 我真希望可以我早点来
Now I see you, I wish I'd come sooner.
你们大家都好吗
How are you all?
尼古拉 你现在是真正的男人了
Nikolai! You're a real man now,
我看得出来
I can tell.
我觉得 你身上的一些地方改变了
Something's changed in you, I think.
希望是好的方面吧
For the good, I hope.
是呀 当然了
Yes, yes, of course!
我的朋友瓦西里·德尼索夫上尉
My friend Captain Vassily Denisov,
来自保罗格勒轻骑兵团
of the Pavlograd Hussars.
见到您很荣幸 先生
I'm privileged to meet you, sir.
当我见到像您和尼古拉这样的人时
I feel ashamed of my lazy life
我为自己懒散的生活感到羞愧
when I see men like you and Nikolai.
英雄们 我该与你们为伍
Heroes. I should have been with you.
我曾认为拿破仑是个英雄
I used to think of Napoleon as a hero, you see.
也许他曾经确实是 但现在不是了
And perhaps he was, once, but not now.
我看他一心就只想着征服和荣耀
He seems to think of nothing but conquest and glory.
他必须被阻止
He had to be stopped!
是我错了
I was wrong.
爸爸打算为回来的军人举办舞会呢
Papa's hosting a banquet for our returning soldiers!
我想你会来吧 皮埃尔
I hope you will come, Pierre?
一定来 能为他们的健康干杯是光荣的
Yes, yes, indeed. It will be an honour to drink to their health!
说到英雄 德劳克夫现在和你一起住吗
Talking of heroes, isn't Dolokhov making his home with you?
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表