剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
I know everything.
我知道你们军队的惨状
I know the state of your miserable army.
你有二十万军队 我的军队是你的三倍
You have 200,000 men. I have three times that.
先生 如果你把军队撤到涅曼河之外
Sire, if you are prepared to withdraw your troops beyond the Neman,
沙皇就会谈判
then the Emperor will negotiate.
为时已晚 小家伙
C'est trop tard, mon petit.
太迟了
It's too late.
我要攻下你的国家
I'm going to take your country.
不过没关系
But it's all right.
错不在你
It's not your fault.
告诉你的主子 他会收到我的信
Tell your master he'll receive my letter.
被皇帝扯耳朵 先生
It's considered a great honour, monsieur,
是非常荣幸的事情
to have one's ear pulled by the Emperor.
是吗...
Oh, right...
谢谢
Thank you.
我们又在打仗了
Well, we're at war again.
拿破仑渡过涅曼河 正向斯摩棱斯克进军
Napoleon's crossed the Neman and he's advancing towards Smolensk.
-伊利亚 -别担心 亲爱的
- Ilya! - Don't fret, my dear,
他在接近莫斯科之前肯定会被赶回去的
he'll be driven back before he gets anywhere near Moscow.
但尼古拉...
But Nikolai...
尼古拉现在是个有经验的军官了
Nikolai's a seasoned officer now.
他知道怎么照顾自己
He knows how to look after himself.
我们只能希望和祈祷
All we can do is hope and pray.
-爸爸 让我入伍吧 -绝对不行
- Papa, let me enlist! - Absolutely not!
我不准你去 一个15岁的孩子
I won't allow it - a boy of 15!
我的朋友们都自愿入伍
All my friends are volunteering!
你们要是不肯给我找个军官职务
If you won't find me a commission,
我就离家出走 自己找一个
I'll run away and find one myself!
或许最好让他参军...
It might be best to let him join up...
伊利亚
Ilya!
给他找个军营让他装装样子 但是...
Find him a billet where he can look the part, but...
远离危险
Stay out of danger.
现在又有哪里安全呢
Is anywhere safe now?
吉洪 很高兴见到你
Ah, Tikhon - it's good to see you.
-一切都好吗 -都很好 阁下
- How are things? - All well, Your Excellency.
我们一直在等待着您的到来
Ah, we have been waiting and waiting for your arrival!
请进吧 安德烈公爵
Do step in, Prince Andrei!
我需要你邀请我进去吗
Do I need your invitation?
当然不需要
No, of course...
你现在是这间宅子的女主人了吗
Are you mistress of this house now?
不 并不是
No, not at all...
我爸爸和玛莉亚小姐呢 我儿子呢
Where are my father and Princess Marya? And my son?
都在里面等着您呢 公爵
Inside, waiting for you, Prince.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
你还好吗 玛莎
How are you, Masha?
你又要去参战了吗
So, you're going to war again?
去别处玩去吧
Run along.
除此之外 我还能做什么
What else is there for me to do?
法国人日益逼近
The French grow closer by the day.
我真希望你能和我们呆在一起
I wish you could stay with us.
你的儿子都快不认识你了
Your little boy hardly knows you.
这也是没有办法的事
Well, it can't be helped.
我希望您觉得我儿子
I hope you're finding my son
还算是个聪明的学生 德萨勒先生
a responsive pupil, Monsieur Dessales?
是的 当然了 虽然他还很小
Oh, yes. Of course, he's still very young,
但我已经发现他在数学方面有一定的天赋
but already I detect a certain gift for la mathematique.
跟他这位玛莉亚姑姑可不一样
Unlike his Aunt Marya, here!
我浪费了那么多个小时
The hours I've wasted,
试图向她那糊涂的小脑瓜里灌输
trying to instil the principles of algebra and geometry
代数和几何的原理
into that muddled little head!
我认为 我们女人并不适合高层次的学习
Ah, we ladies, the higher studies are not for us, I think!
我们拥有另一种不同的智慧
We have a different kind of wisdom, you know?
是什么样的智慧呢
And what might that be?
如果你不知道 公爵
If you don't know, Prince,
也不应该由我来告诉你
far be it for me to tell you!
我看到你今天又去招待
I see you were entertaining
那些愚蠢的朝圣者了 玛莉亚
your idiotic pilgrims again today, Marya.
他们是好人 父亲
They're good people, Father.
我只能说他们非常清楚自己
They know when they're onto a good thing,
是不是攀上了好枝头
I'll say that for them!
怎么会有人这么容易受骗呢
How can anyone be so gullible?
我知道 我知道 我看到你在看我了
I know, I know. I see you looking at me.
我应该对她态度好一点
I should treat her more kindly.
但是她对宗教的愚信很是让我分心
But she drives me to distraction with her stupid religiosity -
她眼含泪水在房♥子里走动的样子
the way she moons about the house with her eyes full of tears.
到底有什么事让她这么悲伤
What's she got to be mournful about?
布里安小姐却在充分发挥自己的作用
La Bourienne - now, she makes the most of herself.
她是个让人感到愉悦的人 不是吗
She makes herself agreeable! Eh?
如果你问我意见的话
If you're asking me...
我本来不该说的 但既然你问了
I wouldn't have said it, but as you ask...
我觉得你对待玛莉亚的态度太恶劣了
I think you treat Marya abominably,
而每个人都知道她有多么地爱你 尊重你
when anyone can see how much she loves you and respects you.
还有 如果你非要问我意见的话
And, again, if you ask me,
我觉得是那个法国女人在你们之间挑拨离间
I think that French woman stirs things up between you.
她根本就不应该陪在我妹妹身边
She should never have been my sister's companion.
她不配
She's not worthy.
这就是你要说 你是非说不可吗
So, that's it! You had to say it, didn't you?
我本来不想评论的 是你问我的
I didn't want to judge, but you did ask.
父亲 你知道我说的是对的
And, Father, you know that I'm right.
你好大的胆子
How DARE you?
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
我再也不想见到你
I don't want to see your face any more!
很久很久以前 有一个很伟大的贵族
Once upon a time, there was a very great nobleman
他的名字叫做蓝胡子
and his name was Bluebeard.
这个贵族有一个非常年轻貌美的妻子
Now, this nobleman had a very beautiful young wife,
但是她死了
but she died,
有些人认为是蓝胡子的错
and some people thought that it was Bluebeard's fault,
只是他们不敢说出来
but didn't dare say so.
后来有一天 蓝胡子自己想着
And then, one day, Bluebeard thought to himself,
"是时候给自己再找一个年轻貌美的妻子了"
"It's about time I got myself another beautiful, young wife..."
接着讲故事啊 爸爸 接着讲
Tell the story, Papa, tell it!
爸爸
Papa!
过来 我来给你讲这个故事
Come here, I'll tell you the story.
可是我想让爸爸讲嘛
But I want Papa to tell it!
就出来跟他道个别吧
Just come and say goodbye to him.
我不想 走开
I will not! Go away!
但是安德烈要走了 想一想
But Andrei's leaving... Think!
你也许再也见不到他了
You may never see him again!
那又是谁的过错呢 因为你我才跟他吵架
And whose fault is that? You made me quarrel with him!
我觉得都怪你
I blame YOU for this!
安德烈 我真希望你不需要离开
Andrei, I wish you didn't have to go.
感谢上帝 我还有机会离开
Thank God I can.
-很遗憾你走不了 -你为什么这么说
- It's a shame that you can't. - Why do you say that?
你要去加入那场可怕的战争
When you're going to that dreadful war
爸爸又太老了 他有可能不会
and Papa's so old that he may not...
安德烈 让我问你一件事
Andrei, let me ask you one thing -
不要带着怨恨离开
don't go with bitterness in your heart.
唯有宽恕才能使我们真正快乐
Only forgiveness will make us truly happy.
宽恕是女人的美德 我可不会
Forgiveness is a woman's virtue. I'm not capable of it.
下次再见到阿纳托·库拉金时
When I see Anatole Kuragin again,
我会与他决斗并杀了他
I shall challenge him and kill him.
到时我的心或许会归于平静
And then, perhaps, my mind will be at peace.
我希望你能再次玩乐 再次歌♥唱
I wish you would play again properly, and sing again.
我曾经试过 但感觉不对 你懂吗
Sometimes I try, but it feels wrong, you know?
好像我失了声
As if I've no voice left to sing with.
一定会好转的
It will come again.
你病得很重 需要时间恢复
You've been very ill. You know, it takes time.
-我对安德烈做的事 -他应该原谅你
- What I did to Andrei... - He should have forgiven you.
他无缘无故离开你一整年
To leave you alone for a year for no good reason -
而且你以前怎么可能知道库拉金的为人
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表