剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
Colonel Denisov, don't you remember me?
佩蒂亚·罗斯托夫
Petya Rostov.
是你啊
IS it you?
记得 当然记得
Yes, of course!
你还好吧
How are you?
这么说你是个真正的军人了
So, you're a real soldier now, huh?
行了你去吧 告诉你指挥官我们自有办法
Well, off with you. And tell your commander we do it our own way.
可是 德尼索夫 如果你同意的话
But, Denisov, if you please.
说吧 什么事
Yes, what is it?
如果你批准的话 我可以加入你的队伍
I have permission to join your squad if you give your consent.
-这对小男孩来说太艰巨了 -我不在乎 长官
- It's rough work for boys, you know. - I don't mind that, sir.
好吧
All right.
我们会尽量照顾你的
We'll try and look after you.
这个差事 无关死亡和荣誉
This work, it's not death and glory stuff.
不用豪言壮语
Not heroics.
我们要像狼一样 暗中窥伺
We work like the wolves do, watch and wait,
在他们撤退过程中最脆弱的时候干掉他们
and pick them off at their weakest point while they're retreating.
我们的任务是让他们退出俄♥国♥
Our job is to see them out of Russia,
确保他们不再回来
and make sure they never return.
别给那男孩灌输你的疯点子
None of your crazy stuff with the boy, now.
我们得把他毫发无伤送回家 送到他妈身边
We need to send him home to his mother in one piece.
你把我想成什么人了
What do you take me for?
我也是上有老母的人
I have a mother, too, you know.
我们得摸清他们的优势
We need to know their strengths,
我下去 探探他们
I'll go down there, scent them out.
你决定吧 如果你想冒点生命危险的话
Up to you, if you want to risk your life.
-我跟你去 -不行 你不能去
- I'll come with you. - No, you don't.
让这孩子来吧 跟上 小子 跟着我
Let the boy come. Come on, son, follow me.
不行 回来
No, come back.
妈的
Damn you.
记住 说法语 不然就闭嘴
Remember, speak French or keep your mouth shut.
来者何人
晚上好 朋友
休伯特和拉雪兹 第六轻骑团的
你们还有多少人
我们团吗 120人
多少俘虏
四十多个吧 最背了
你不如把他们都崩了 朋友
好 我们要继续走了 我们的营地还在前面
平安 好运 晚安
小心点
晚安 先生
我的天呐 你的口音太吓人了
My God, your accent's diabolical!
-他们会跟上来 -不会
- Are they coming after us? - No.
你做得很好
You did well.
钢铁般的意志 你或许真的能成为军人
Nerves of steel. We'll make a soldier of you yet.
谢谢你 德劳克夫
Thank you, Dolokhov.
也谢谢你让我跟你一起来
And thank you for letting me come with you.
好孩子
Good boy.
你明天会是个好坐骑的
You'll carry me well tomorrow.
还不睡啊 主人
Still awake, master?
是
Yes.
德劳克夫和我到下面法军阵营走了一趟
Dolokhov and I went down to the French camp.
你真勇敢 主人
You're a brave one, master.
有德劳克夫在 小菜一碟
With Dolokhov, it's easy.
他什么都不怕
He's not afraid of anything.
连死都不怕
Not even death itself.
他能应付自如 那位德劳克夫上尉
He can handle himself, that Captain Dolokhov.
是的
Yes.
是的 他应付得非常好
Yes, he damn well can.
你想吃葡萄干吗 品质很好
Would you like some raisins? Very good.
-谢谢 主人 -吃吧 整袋都拿去
- Thank you, master. - Go on, take the whole bag.
我还有好多呢
I've got plenty more.
我从家里带来的
I brought them from home, you know.
你能给我把军刀磨一磨吗
Would you sharpen my sabre for me?
都钝了
It's got blunt.
其实...
Actually...
这刀还没被开过刃
It's never been sharpened.
给我吧 主人 我给你好好磨一磨
Give it here, master. I'll put a good edge on it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不会再休息了
No other breaks.
-跟上大部队跟着我 明白吗 -明白 上校
- Stay in the pack. Follow me, got it? - Yes, Colonel.
冲啊
Charge!
佩蒂亚
Petya!
佩蒂亚
Petya!
佩蒂亚
Petya!
不
No!
跪下
à genou
让你跪下
On your knees.
你要么投降 要么就去死
Surrender or die.
对我来说没有什么区别
It's all the same to me.
囚犯 可怜的人 让我看一下你的情况
Prisoners, poor devils. Let's have a look at you.
德劳克夫 德劳克夫
Dolokhov. Dolokhov.
德劳克夫
Dolokhov.
-德劳克夫 -彼得鲁什卡
- Dolokhov. - Petrushka!
德劳克夫
Dolokhov.
快来人帮忙
Let's get some help here!
我的朋友
Oh, my friend!
我的朋友
Oh, my friend!
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我爱你
I love you.
阁下 拿破仑已撤出俄♥国♥
Napoleon has left Russia, Your Grace.
我们胜利了
We have our victory.
别无他求
Nothing left to do.
俄♥国♥得救了
Russia is saved.
感谢上帝
Thank the Lord.
实在是太抱歉了 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, my love.
不要哭
Don't cry.
-但是 我把你们都毁了 -不不不
- But I've... I've ruined you all. - No, no, no.
闭上眼睛吧
Close your eyes.
-你该去休息了 妈妈 -不
- You should rest, Mama. - No.
我来守着他
I'll stay by him.
他希望我守在他身边
No, he wants me by his side.
好了 好了
There, there.
莫斯科
有 有人在吗
Is... Is anybody there?
阁下
Excellency.
我还活着 是吗
So I'm alive, am I?
是的 阁下
Yes, Excellency.
我在这里躺了多久了
How long have I laid here?
好几天了 阁下
Days, Excellency.
医生说让你一直睡
The doctors said to let you sleep.
德劳克夫上尉之前来过 还有德尼索夫上校
Captain Dolokhov has been here, and Colonel Denisov.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
把我的衣服拿来 等一下 我有衣服穿吗
Bring my clothes. Wait, have I got anything to wear?
当然 阁下
Of course, Your Excellency.
再给我找一个理发师来
And bring me a barber.
伯爵夫人 请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss, Countess.
您一定很难承受这样的痛苦
It must be very hard to bear.
我一直非常记挂你们
I've been thinking about you all so much.
保尔康斯卡娅小姐
Princess Bolkonskaya.
玛莉亚
Marya!
你现在是住在莫斯科了吗
Oh, so you're in Moscow now?
是的 和布里安小姐还有尼古卢什卡一起
Yes, with Mademoiselle Bourienne and Nikolushka.
在那间又大又阴郁的房♥子里
Oh, we seem like such a little family
我们的小家庭显得更小了
in that great gloomy house.
你能来拜访我们 我很感激 小姐
We take it very kindly that you came to call on us, Princess.
我们过去是有很多朋友
We used to have such a great number of friends.
但家境败落以后
But very few have sought us out
就很少有人来了
in our reduced circumstances.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我想跟尼古拉伯爵表达一下我的谢意
I wanted to express my thanks to Count Nikolai.
我相信是他救了我的命
I truly believe he may have saved my life, you know?
我一定会转达给他的
I'll make sure he knows it.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表