剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
法军在拿破仑率领下入侵了奥地利
当拿破仑向东进军之际
俄♥国♥开始与奥地利联手共同对抗他
这场战役将永远地改变俄♥国♥的命运
战争与和平
第一集
圣彼得堡
但我亲爱的朋友 你怎能如此镇静呢
But mon cher ami, how can you be so calm?
波拿巴这个魔鬼 如今已越境进入了奥地利
This monster, Bonaparte - he's crossed into Austria now,
谁能保证俄♥国♥不会是他的下一个目标呢
and who's to say that Russia won't be next?
不会的 一切都在我们伟大沙皇的掌控之中
No, no, no. Our illustrious Emperor has it all in hand.
我们强大的军队也能迅速地阻止这个
Our great army will stop this monster Napoleon
叫拿破仑的魔鬼
in his tracks.
你要记住 亲爱的安娜·帕夫洛夫娜
You must remember, dear Anna Pavlovna,
俄♥国♥已经一百年没打过败仗了
Russia hasn't lost a war in 100 years.
请您原谅 我很抱歉
I do beg your pardon. I'm so sorry.
那位年轻人是谁 我敢肯定我没有邀请他
Who is that young man? I'm sure I didn't invite him.
很抱歉告诉您 那是我的晚辈亲戚
My young relative, I regret to say.
别祖霍夫伯爵的儿子 当然了 是私生子
Count Bezukhov's son. His natural son, of course.
他还有其他儿子吗
Did he have any other kind?
是的
Indeed.
但这个算得上是他最喜欢的一个
But this one was something of a favourite,
天知道为什么
God knows why.
他现在回到了圣彼得堡 和我住一起
He's staying with me, now he's back in St Petersburg.
劳烦您下次别带他来了 他看着真像头野兽
Well, please don't bring him again. He looks like a wild animal,
一点都不像您亲生孩子那么可爱
so unlike your own lovely children.
长得真是美丽动人
Such beautiful creatures!
看看爸爸 又在策划些什么
Look at Papa, scheming away.
我想他正在商讨送你进修道院的事
I think he's negotiating to get you into a nunnery.
若真是这样 你会救我吗
If he did, would you rescue me?
不 我会说 "谢天谢地终于摆脱她了"
No. I'd say, "Thank God and good riddance."
你真坏
Beast!
求你了 妈妈 这太丢人了
Please, mother, it's embarrassing!
你若不问 便什么都得不到 瓦西里公爵
If you don't ask, you don't get. Prince Vassily!
瓦西里公爵
Prince Vassily.
你知道 我从未向您要求过任何东西
You know, I've never asked you for anything.
也从未向您提起我的父亲为您做的那些事
I've never reminded you of what my father did for you,
但现在 我乞求您 为了我的儿子鲍里斯
but now, I beg you, for my boy, Boris -
求您在君主面前为他美言几句便足够了
a word from you to the sovereign would be enough.
我会尽我所能帮他
I'll do what I can.
你希望他做什么呢 安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜
What is it you wish for the boy, Anna Mikhailovna?
让他在护卫队里任职
Get him a commission in the Guards
并且将他引荐给将军
and recommend him to the General.
只要您一句话就能办到
You know a word from you would do it.
你知道 我的影响力不像你想的那样
You know, my influence is nothing like what you imagine...
但今晚我会去面见君主大人
but I am seeing the sovereign later this evening.
谢谢您 谢谢您
Oh, thank you, thank you!
我就知道我可以信任您
I know I can trust you.
等您继承遗产以后 您不会忘了
And when you come into your inheritance, you will remember
别祖霍夫伯爵允诺给我可怜的儿子定时发放津贴
Count Bezukhov promised a regular allowance for my poor boy?
我对此毫不知情
I know nothing of that.
你不觉得你向别祖霍夫家族索取的够多了吗
And don't you think you've had enough from the Bezukhov family?
要求人 去别处求吧
Go and beg elsewhere.
拿破仑已经完全毁了他的国家
Napoleon has utterly destroyed his own country.
不 不是那样的
No, no, that's not right!
法兰西已经不是文明人能生存的地方了
France is no longer a place where civilised people can live.
是的 的确没错 真是不幸
Oui, oui, c'est vrai, c'est vrai, malheuresement.
-我认为拿破仑是个伟人 -骇人听闻
- I say Napoleon is a great man, sir! - Outrageous!
你是这样认为的吗 先生
You think so, monsieur?
我们去那边的桌子那里吧
Shall we go to that table over there?
不 我必须得说完这个
No, no, I must say this.
是的 拿破仑当然是个伟人
Yes, of course Napoleon's a great man!
他站在革命的舞台上 终结了一切争端
He stood above the revolution, he put an end to its abuses
保留了一切好的方面
and kept all that was good about it!
你觉得革命是好的 先生
You see good in revolution, sir?
全体公民的平等 言论自♥由♥
The equality of all citizens, freedom of speech,
自♥由♥ 平等 博爱
liberty, equality, fraternity -
这些观念都是可以借鉴到俄♥国♥的
these are ideas we could learn from in Russia.
我们的客厅里全都是些衣食富足的贵族
Our drawing rooms are full of overfed aristocrats
全然不知民间疾苦
who have no idea what real life is,
他们甚至已经忘了怎么讲自己的语言
who have even forgotten how to speak their own language!
上帝在上 我们也可以在俄♥国♥进行改革
By God, we could do with a revolution here!
抱歉 我不该 我只是
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... It was just...
皮埃尔 我的老朋友
Pierre, old friend.
安德烈
Andrei!
很高兴在这里遇到你
It's so good to see you here.
来体验一下上层社会的感觉
Getting a taste of high society?
是的 我又一如既往地出丑了
Yes. Making a fool of myself, as usual.
请一定要原谅我 亲爱的安娜·帕夫洛夫娜
You will excuse me, my dear Anna Pavlovna.
我们现在必须得离开了
We must take our leave now -
我必须得去大使那里参加一个宴会
a reception I must attend at the ambassador's.
晚安 晚安
Goodnight, goodnight.
玩的开心吗
Having fun?
听着 今晚过来喝一杯吧
Listen, come round for a drink tonight -
咱们痛快地玩一晚
we'll make a night of it.
好的
Yeah.
她真是迷人
She's ravishing.
但我没希望
No hope for me, though.
我每天都看见她 但她几乎注意不到我
I see her every day and she hardly notices I'm there.
你的妻子呢 她还好吗
But your lovely wife? Is she well?
你自己看
See for yourself.
她真迷人
She's enchanting.
她这样的女人 不管走到哪里都带去幸福
A woman like that spreads happiness wherever she goes.
你真走运 安德烈
You're a lucky dog, Andrei!
是吗
You think?
他告诉你了吗
Has he told you?
他要上前线 把我送到乡下
He's going off to the war and sending me away to the country
独留我一人生孩子
to have my baby all alone.
-我嫁的就是这种人 -真的吗
- That's the sort of husband I've got! - Are you really?
她不会独自一人的 我父亲和妹妹会陪着她
She won't be alone, she'll be with my father and sister.
但在那个穷乡僻壤生孩子
But to have my baby in that bleak place,
而且那儿的人我都不认识
with people I hardly know.
丽丝 我们谈过了 你知道这样最好
Lise, we have been through all this, you know it's for the best.
快坐马车回家吧 医生说你应该休息
Now, take the carriage home. The doctor said you should rest.
-我和皮埃尔走走 -你看
- I'll walk with Pierre. - You see?
-他对我像对孩子一样 -丽丝...
- He treats me like a child. - Lise...
不 我不怕被皮埃尔先生听见
No. I don't care if Monsieur Pierre hears it!
你不心疼我
You have no pity for me.
你之前从未这样
You were never like this before.
你看
You see?
我觉得他不爱我了
I don't believe he loves me any more!
亲爱的公爵夫人 别伤心
Dear Princess, please don't be upset.
我理解你的感受 我怎么会理解呢
I understand how you feel. Although, how could I?
我不是...但是...生活很...
Not being a... But... Life is very...
不 这样不对
No, this is all wrong.
这与我无关 我该走了
This is none of my business. I should go.
-应该给你们空间... -不 别走
- I should leave you... - No, no, no, don't.
我会没事的
I'll be good.
我知道安德烈想跟你谈谈
I know Andrei wants to talk to you.
-不会太久吧 -不会 亲爱的
- You won't be too long? - No, my love.
再见 皮埃尔
Goodnight, Pierre.
你真要上前线
You're really going to the war?
你不像其他人那样觉得拿破仑是反基♥督♥者吗
You don't think Napoleon's the Antichrist, like the rest of them?
-和拿破仑没什么关系 -那为什么
- It's got nothing to do with Napoleon. - Then why?
因为我受不了这种生活了
Because I can't bear any more of this life!
画室 闲谈 舞会 虚荣
Drawing rooms, gossip, balls, vanity,
一晚接一晚
night after night.
别用那种眼神看我 这是事实
Don't look at me like that, it's the truth.
千万别结婚 皮埃尔 别犯我的错误
Never marry, Pierre. Don't make my mistake.
但丽丝不是那样的 她最温柔可爱
But Lise's not like that. She's the gentlest, sweetest...
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
她是个优秀的女人 而且我非常爱她
She's a wonderful woman and I love her dearly,
但我在这儿喘不上气 皮埃尔
but I can't breathe here, Pierre.
我可能会在抵抗拿破仑时丧命
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表