剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
Too badly to see anyone, they said.
-这声音是他 -不 是另外一个
- Is that him? - No, no. That's the other one.
他非常安静地躺着
He lies very quiet.
塔莎
Tasha?
你在那儿会感冒的
You'll catch a chill over there.
过来跟我在床上躺着
Come and lie in bed with me.
不了 我没事的妈妈
No, I'm all right, Mama.
我在这边地板上睡就好了
I'll sleep over here on the floor.
小姐 您不能到这儿来
Hey, miss, you can't be here.
不 让她待在这
No, let her stay.
真的是你
It's really you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我很抱歉 原谅我
I'm so sorry, forgive me.
原谅什么
For what?
我做的那些事
For what I did.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
我爱你
I love you.
你不可能爱我
You can't love me.
我更爱你了
I love you more.
比以前更甚
Better than I did before.
是我错了
I was in the wrong.
该你来原谅我
It's for you to forgive me.
-你好 -我还以为你已经走了
- Hi. - I had thought you left.
来是告诉你我听说你哥哥还活着
Came to tell you that I've heard your brother is alive.
我的家人正照料着他
He's being cared for by my family.
他们正前往雅罗斯拉夫尔
They'll be travelling to Yaroslavl.
他们被迫从莫斯科逃了出来
They had to flee from Moscow.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我必须带着尼古卢什卡去见他父亲
I must bring Nikolushka to see his father.
当然了
Yes, of course.
我本想护送你去 但我早就该回团了
I would escort you, but I am already late to join my regiment.
不 别傻了
No, no, don't be silly.
万事发展尽不遂人愿 但是
Nothing ever happens exactly as one would wish, but...
我能理解
I understand.
再见 尼古拉
Bye, Nikolai.
保重
Stay safe.
说再见
Say bye.
娜塔莎去哪儿了
Where's Natasha?
她不会还跟那男人在一块儿吧
She's not still with that man?
她不肯离开他
She won't leave his side.
叫她过来收拾 我们必须出发了
Well, tell her to come and make ready, we have to move on.
她说安德烈公爵还未恢复到能转移的状态
She says that Prince Andrei isn't well enough to be moved yet.
伊利亚 怎么办 我们该出发吗
Ilya, what are we to do? Should we move on?
再等一两天还安全吗
Or is it safe to wait a day or two?
难说啊
Hard to say, er...
我把决定权留给你 亲爱的
I'll leave it to you, my dear.
我要到外面去呼吸下新鲜空气
I'm just going to step out for a breath of fresh air.
再看看羊
See the goats, you know.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
这已经 击垮了他
This has...broken him.
你知道我们完了 是不是
You know we are ruined, don't you?
我们什么都没了
We have nothing left.
一切都没了
Nothing at all.
所有事都指望尼古拉了
Everything now depends on Nikolai.
所有事
Everything.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
是的 伯爵夫人 我懂你的意思
Yes, Countess, I understand you.
举枪
Présentez armes!
瞄准
En joue!
开火
Feu!
下两个 快点
Les deux suivants. Vite.
瞄准
En joue.
开火
Feu!
不不不
Non, non, non.
其他人不得插手
Les autres sont là comma temoins.
瞄准
En joue.
开火
Feu!
万事万物都很简单 真的
Everything is simple, really.
世界 世界想让我们爱它
The world...the world wants us to love it.
这并不难 这很简单
And it's not hard, it's easy.
我听见了一种微小的耳语之声
I heard this little whispering voice,
像是某种微弱的音乐
sort of little whispering music.
我意识到那是房♥间里的一只苍蝇
I realised it was a fly in the room.
它想让我去爱它
And it wanted me to love it.
我的确爱上了它
And I did love it.
然后我就明白了一个人能博爱万物
And I saw that one can love everything.
别说太多了 你会累着你自己
Don't talk too much, you'll tire yourself.
我是不是在说些莫名其妙的话
Am I talking nonsense?
我已经精神混乱了
I've been delirious, you know.
但我想 想让你知道我
But I want...I want you to know that I...
我很快活
I'm happy.
我在医院看见了他
I saw him at the hospital.
谁 你看见谁了
Who, who did you see?
阿纳托·库拉金
Anatole Kuragin.
我的敌人
My enemy.
他受了伤
He was hurt
我也受了伤 当他看着我时
and I was hurt, and he looked at me,
我发现我也爱他
and I found that I loved him, too.
他并没有那么坏
He's not so bad.
他就是这样的人
He can't help it, being like that.
而我才是该被责备的人
And I'm the one to blame.
是我残忍♥地离你而去
It was cruel of me to leave you.
是我残忍♥地毁掉与你的婚约
It was cruel of me to break it off with you.
-我都明白了 -不 请别这样说话
- I see that now. - No, please, don't talk like that.
就像我只是个小孩
As if I were a child.
仿佛对自己的行为不用负责
As if I have no responsibility for what I did.
是我错了
I was wrong.
我太蠢了
And I was foolish.
我没考虑过你 那样会多伤害你
And I didn't think of you or how I was hurting you.
我太差劲了
I behaved badly.
然而现在木已成舟 于事无补了
And nothing can change that. Nothing can make it right.
但我们能原谅彼此 不是吗
But we can forgive each other, can't we?
我们仍能爱着彼此
We can still love each other.
现在已经太迟了
Now that it's all too late.
不是的 并没有太迟
But it isn't. It isn't too late.
世事真奇妙
It's so strange.
我曾想
I was thinking,
"要是她在这儿 我就能告诉她了"
"If she could be here, I could tell her."
而现在你就在这里
And here you are.
我不会离开你
And I won't leave you.
我永远也不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
"亲爱的索尼娅"
"My dear Sonya."
天啊
Ugh... Lord.
我有叫你闯进来吗
Did I ask you to barge in?
抱歉 阁下
Sorry, Your Excellency,
但有封信
but this letter...
好 给我
All right, give it here.
"亲爱的尼古拉
"My dearest Nikolai,
这封信的目的是解除我们的婚约"
I am writing to tell you that I release you from our engagement."
谢天谢地
Oh, thank you, God.
"我知道你的家人
"I know that your family
希望你能迎娶保尔康斯卡娅小姐
wish you to marry Princess Bolkonskaya,
你整个家族的兴盛全赖于此
that your family's welfare depends upon it.
故望你将自己视作自♥由♥之身
So I beg you to consider yourself free.
但请记得无论怎样
But to know that despite everything,
对你的爱意无人可及...
no one could love you more than...
你的索尼娅"
Your Sonya."
索尼娅
Sonya!
索尼娅
Sonya!
索尼娅 我们得走了
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表