剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
and how could you have known what sort of man Kuragin is?
娜塔莎 你只是犯了个错
Natasha, you made one mistake,
你这一生都带给周遭的人快乐
in a life that's all been bringing happiness to everyone you know -
只是犯了个错
one mistake!
我是说 看着我
I mean, look at me.
我的人生是一个接一个的错误
My life is one mistake after another.
你是这么想的吗
Is that how you see it?
不然我能怎么想
How could I see it otherwise?
我想要让世界变得更好 帮助我的同胞
I wanted to change the world for the better, help my fellow men
看看我 我是个又胖又有酒瘾的贵族
and look at me - a fat, drunken aristocrat
把事情弄得一团糟
who makes a bungle out of everything.
娜塔莎 我的人生毫无建树
Natasha, I've done nothing with my life, nothing!
你对我一直很好
You've been very kind to me.
那只是因为我
And that's only because I...
没什么
Never mind.
没人像你这么好
No-one's as kind as you.
没人比你更了解我
No-one understands me as well as you do.
如果不是你当时及现在陪着我
If you hadn't have been there - then, and now -
我不知道会发生什么事 因为
I don't know what would have happened to me, because...
如果你知道
If you knew how...
不 这是错的
No, this is wrong!
什么 什么是错的
What? What's wrong?
娜塔莎 我想
Natasha, I think...
我想我最好不要这么频繁来拜访你
I think it's best if I don't visit you so often.
为什么
But why?
因为我
Because I...
告诉我
Tell me.
首先 买♥♥些文具 我要八刀纸
First, get some stationery - eight quires.
这是样品 要完全一样
Here's a sample, exactly the same,
去明斯基的店买♥♥ 不能买♥♥别家的
get it from Minsky's, nowhere else -
还有买♥♥清漆 封蜡 都写在清单上了
and varnish, sealing wax... It's all on this list.
代我问候斯摩棱斯克总督
Give my compliments to the Governor of Smolensk...
爸爸 法国人已经接近斯摩棱斯克了
But, Papa, the French are already approaching Smolensk!
他们打到门口了 你没读安德烈的信吗
They're on our doorstep. Didn't you read Andrei's letter?
胡说 别捣乱 去吧 吉洪 去吧
Nonsense, don't interfere! Off you go, Tikhon! Off you go.
吉洪
Tikhon.
去找总督 告诉他我父亲拒绝离开
Go to the Governor, tell him my father refuses to leave,
询问他有没有办法帮助我们
and ask him what can be done for us.
我们还能在这里安全生活几天
For how many days will we still be safe here?
好的 小姐 我去了解情况
All right, Princess. I'll see how the land lies.
快点回来
And come back quickly.
一路平安
Safe journey!
不不不不 她不可能
No, no, no, no, she can't...
法国人不可能已经接近斯摩棱斯克了
The French can't be near Smolensk already.
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
这座城镇已经投降了
The town is surrendered!
离开 离开
Leave! Leave!
转向
Turn it round!
完了 俄♥国♥完了
Done for! Russia's done for!
去吧 伙计们 拿走所有东西
Go ahead, boys, take the lot!
别留给法国人任何东西
Leave nothing for the French!
我亲自来点火
I'll set the fire myself.
吉洪 你在这里做什么
Tikhon! What in God's name are you doing here?
主人不愿意离开 先生
The master refused to leave, sir.
告诉他一定要离开
Tell him he must!
告诉他法国人几天内就会到童山
Tell him the French will be at Bald Hills within days!
你懂吗 他现在一定要离开 你也是
Do you understand? He MUST leave now, as must you!
是 阁下
Yes, Your Excellency.
我们已经全面溃败了吗
Is everything lost now, then?
还早得很 但现在你得走了
Far from it. But, for now, you have to go!
走
Go!
-不不 -爸爸 安德烈说
- No! No! - But, Papa, Andrei said...!
他认为我会把房♥子留给该死的拿破仑吗
Did he think I would abandon my home to that accursed Frenchman?
永不
Never!
我们必须守住童山 直到最后
Bald Hills must be defended, to the last man!
召唤民兵队 给我外套
Summon the militia! Give me my jacket.
不是那件 是全套军装
Not that one! The full dress uniform!
爸爸 民兵队不在了 大家都走了
Papa, the militia aren't here any more! Everyone's going!
他们永远不敢违背我 你想走就走吧
They would never dare disobey me! You go, if you want to.
我要去迎战
I'm making my stand here!
吉洪 把剑扣上
Tikhon, buckle my sword!
照做
Do it!
快照做
Do it!
爷爷是要上战场吗
Grandpa's going to war, isn't he?
快
Quickly!
爸爸
Papa!
我们必须带他去博古洽拉沃
We must carry him to Bogucharovo!
至少在那儿暂时还是安全的
We'll be safe there for a while, at least.
你们继续走 我要绕去别的地方
Carry on. I'm going to take a detour.
前面有地方可供大家洗澡
There's a place ahead where the men can bathe, if they want to.
太好了 阁下
Very good, Your Excellency.
您好 大人
Good day, Master.
家里人都到哪儿去了
Where are the family?
全都走了 先生
All gone away, sir.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
正合适 阁下
It's all right, Your Excellency,
也不算太冷
it's not too cold.
如果你想洗澡 我就命大伙离开
If you fancy it, I could order this lot out,
你可以独自沐浴
you could have it to yourself.
不必 随他们洗吧
No, no, let them bathe.
多么健壮的肉体啊
So much healthy flesh.
最后不过是炮灰
In all they are fodder.
需要我帮忙吗 阁下
May I be of any assistance, Your Excellency?
不必 谢谢 我们要前去博古洽拉沃的住处
No, thank you. We're going to our estate in Bogucharovo.
-就在那边 -最好别去
- It's over there. - I wouldn't advise it.
两天后法国人就赶上我们了
The French are only two days behind us.
去莫斯科 那里安全
Go to Moscow. You'll be safe there.
亲爱的
Dear heart...
女儿
Daughter...
我心口疼
My heart aches...
原谅我
Forgive me.
我当然原谅你 爸爸
Of course I forgive you, Papa.
安德留沙
Andryushka...
我想见他
I want to see him.
他来不了 爸爸
He can't come, Papa.
他去打仗了
He's away, with the Army.
俄♥国♥完了
Russia lost...
他们把俄♥国♥毁了
They destroyed her.
穿
Pu...
穿
Pu...
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, dear?
穿上你那件白裙
Put on your white dress.
我喜欢
I like it.
吉洪
Tikhon...
吉洪 我过去还希望他死
Tikhon, I wished for his death...!
我向上天祈求 可一直以来他是爱我的
I prayed for it, and all the while, he loved me!
他是爱我的
He loved me...
把父亲下葬后 我们即刻出发去莫斯科
As soon as we've buried my father, we must all leave for Moscow.
你确定这是最优方案吗
Are you sure this is the best?
如果留下的话
If we stayed,
我相信法国官兵会好好待我们
I am sure we would be very well-treated by the French officers.
我不会留下来眼见敌人进父亲的房♥
I won't stay to see the enemy in my father's house.
-抱歉打扰 阁下 -什么事
- If you please, Your Excellency? - Yes, what?
那些农人们不愿意给我们备马
The peasants are making difficulties about the horses.
看到了吧 他们也清楚
You see? They know they, too,
我的同胞会好好待他们
will be well-treated by my countrymen.
法国人会负责保护我们
The French will put us under their protection.
小姐 最好的方案就是
Truly, Princess, it will be for the best...
我宁死也不要求敌人的保护
I would rather die than beg my enemy to protect me.
这是对我父亲的侮辱
It would be an insult to my father's memory.
吉洪 我想这其中肯定有误会
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表