剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, indeed, Your Excellency.
把那记下来
See you make a note of that.
而在这里建个学校也不错
And here would be a good place for a school.
学校 伯爵阁下
A school, Your Excellency?
对啊 每个男孩都该有机会学习
Yes, indeed. Every boy should have the chance to learn
看书和学习写字 女孩们也是
to read and write. And the girls, too.
可上哪儿找老师去 伯爵阁下
But where will the teacher come from, Your Excellency?
老师到处都有
Oh, there are teachers everywhere.
建好学校 老师自然就有了
Just build the school and the teachers will come!
现在去看粮仓
Now! Grain stores.
你好
Hello.
粮仓
Grain stores.
你来啦
Oh, it's you.
抱歉 我是弄错日子了吗
I'm so sorry, but did I mistake the day?
还是看错时间了
Or the time?
不 没有
No, I don't think so.
只是 大家都去哪儿了
It's just...where is everybody?
你不觉得有咱俩就够了吗
Don't you think there are enough of us?
是啊 当然
Well, yes, of course.
你以为叫你来做什么的
What did you think all this was about?
这个嘛
Well...
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
不怎么饿
Not particularly.
那跟我来
Come on, then.
好 先生们 谁要下注
All right, gentlemen, who's in?
罗斯托夫 来得正好
Ah, Rostov! The very man!
感谢你邀请我 德劳克夫
Thank you for inviting me,Dolokhov.
你最近都没跟我联络
You've been a stranger lately.
我太忙了
I've been busy.
但你仍是我的...
But you're still my...
我是说 我们之间没问题吧
I mean, everything's all right between us?
怎么会有问题 你何不加入我们的赌局
Why wouldn't it be? Why don't you join us at the table?
还是你害怕跟我对赌
Or are you afraid of playing with me?
我身上没钱
I haven't any money with me.
没关系 我相信你
That's all right, I trust you.
不管赌不赌 对我来说没有区别
Play or not, it's all the same to me.
但我告诉你 你跟我玩是会输的
But I tell you, if you play with me, you'll lose.
这不一定吧
Well, you don't know that.
你知道他们怎么说我吗
You know what they say about me?
德劳克夫自己决定自己的命运
Dolokhov makes his own luck.
我加入
I'll play.
好样的 给他个位子坐
Good man! Make some room for him.
下好离手 先生们
Stake your bets, gentlemen.
下注五卢布在五
Five roubles on the five.
红桃三
Three of hearts the soda.
十 你赢了
Ten wins.
五 你输了
And five loses.
好吧 罗斯托夫 我会记帐
All right, Rostov, I'm keeping tally.
下好离手 先生们
Stake your bets, gentlemen.
下注十卢布在A
Ten on the ace.
还有要下注的吗
Any more?
好吧
All right.
七
Seven...
K
King...
A 你输了
..And ace loses.
你运气不好 罗斯托夫
Bad luck, Rostov.
或许今晚你不适合赌博
Maybe it's not your night.
下好离手 先生们
Stake your bets, gentlemen.
下注20卢布在七
20 on the seven.
有时候就是会这样
That's how it goes sometimes.
你可能想放弃了 罗斯托夫
Perhaps you'd like to quit, Rostov?
下注40卢布在K
40 on the King.
下好离手
Place your bets.
-下注1000卢布在A -还有吗
- 1,000 on the ace. - Any more?
方块J
Jack of diamonds.
黑桃三
Three of spades.
方块A
Ace of diamonds.
我现在欠你多少
So, how much do I owe you now?
你声音真好听 尼基
You have a lovely voice, Nikki -
我们应该更常一起唱歌♥
we should sing together more often!
我得去跟父亲谈谈
I have to go and speak to Father.
夜猫子回来了
Ah, the night bird!
终于回家了 你玩得开心吗
Home at last! Well, did you have a good time?
不怎么样
Not especially.
父亲 恐怕我又需要钱了
Father, I'm afraid I'm going to need some more money.
这么快
Already?
我之前有预感你不会是最后一次拿钱
I had a feeling it wouldn't last you,
但我没想到这么快就要拿
but I didn't think it would be so soon!
不过年轻只有一次 你需要多少
Well, you're only young once. How much do you need, my boy?
数目很庞大
Well, it's rather a lot.
我在牌桌上输了一些钱
Um, I lost a bit at cards, you see...
实际上是很多 非常多钱
And...that is, a good deal, a very great deal actually.
-多少 -43000卢布
- How much? - 43,000.
什么
What?
输给谁
To whom?
43000卢布 你在开玩笑吗
43,000?! Are you joking?
我答应明天会付钱
And I promised to pay tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
我想每个人都会遇到这种事
I suppose it happens to everyone, at some point.
对
Yes.
对 我想这种事的确是会发生的
Yes, I suppose these things do happen.
这件事有点难办
It's a little difficult.
我们得关闭在莫斯科的房♥子搬去奥特拉德诺耶
We shall have to close up the Moscow house and go to Otradnoe.
这没什么办法
Well, it can't be helped.
没什么办法
Can't be helped.
爸爸 请原谅我 我很抱歉
Oh, Papa! Please forgive me - I'm so sorry!
原谅我 对不起 我不是故意的
Forgive me, I'm sorry...I didn't mean..
好了 好了
There, there.
好了 好了
There, there.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
休假时我们也没做什么光彩的事 对吧
We didn't exactly enhance our reputations on leave, did we?
我绝对没有
I certainly didn't.
休假太长时 士兵都会松散
When the leave's too long, the soldier goes wrong.
至少我们知道现在要做什么 杀法国人
At least we know what we have to do now - kill Frenchmen.
这我们能做到
We can do that.
根据亚历山大一世的命令
By the order of the Emperor Alexander,
与上帝的恩典
and by the grace of God,
我宣布俄♥国♥与法国皇帝
it is announced that a peace treaty
已签订和平条约
has been ratified with the Emperor of France,
法国现在是我们可敬的同盟
who will now be our gallant ally.
拿破仑皇帝已被授予圣安德鲁勋章
The Emperor Napoleon has been awarded the Order of St Andrew,
作为两国友好与和谐的象征
as a mark of our nations' amity and accord.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
Oh, excellent.
这是怎么回事
What was that all about?
很常见 我们换阵营了
The usual thing. We've changed sides.
我们的敌人现在是我们的朋友了
Our enemies are our friends now.
-我们现在跟法国是朋友了 -我知道
- So we're friends with the French? - I know, I know.
这是个疯狂世界 试图理解也是徒劳
It's a mad world. No use trying to understand.
1809年 春
安德烈公爵在家吗 我是他老朋友
Is Prince Andrei at home? I'm an old friend.
在 阁下 需要我告诉他你来了吗
Yes, your Excellency. Shall I tell him you're here?
不 我要给他个惊喜
No, no, let me surprise him.
皮埃尔
Pierre!
太意想不到了
How unexpected!
很高兴见到你 什么风把你吹到这来了
I'm delighted to see you! What brings you to these parts?
我来自己的土地看一下
I've been making a tour of my estates,
看能不能改善农奴们的条件
trying to make conditions better for my serfs
还有佃户 让农场运转得更有效率 诸如此类
and my tenant farmers, make my farms more efficient, and so on.
说真的 我不知道我在干什么
Really, I've no idea what I'm doing.
你怎么样了 我一直都在想你
How are you? I've been thinking about you so much,
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表