剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
我在想 要不然你们都来跟我一起住吧
And I was wondering, perhaps you could all come and stay with me.
我那里有很多房♥间
I've so many rooms and
关于莫斯科和童山的宅邸需要做哪些改进
I could ask your advice about all the improvements
我也可以问问你们的建议
that need to be made in Moscow and the Bald Hills.
希望你们不会觉得我很冒昧
I hope you don't think it presumptuous of me.
您是没有自尊了吗 母亲
Have you no pride, Mother?
自尊有什么用呢 尼古拉
What's the use of pride, Nikolai?
玛莉亚小姐是我们的朋友
Princess Marya is our friend.
她有慷慨的心 也有能力帮我们
She has a generous heart and she has the means to help us.
想想父亲在有能力的时候曾经帮助过的人吧
Think of all the people our father helped when he was able to.
塔莎 也许你会享受她的施舍带来的好处
You may enjoy the prospect of her charity, Tasha.
但我 我非常重视我的独♥立♥性
But I, I value my independence too much,
这才是问题所在
that's all!
我真希望你可以换一下看问题的角度
Well, I pray that you come to see things in a different light.
与此同时 我们会接受她的好意
In the meantime, we will accept her generosity,
你必须去拜访她一下
and you will pay her a visit!
这是做人基本的礼貌
Common courtesy demands that!
是因为我吗
Is it because of me?
什么事情是因为你
Is what because of you?
你不肯告诉保尔康斯卡娅小姐
That you won't tell Princess Bolkonskaya
你爱她 你愿意娶她
that you love her and want to marry her.
不 是因为我们家太穷了
No, it's because our family are paupers.
当然了 对你我也觉得很内疚 索尼娅
Yes, I do feel badly about you, Sonya. I'd...
请不要有这种想法
Then please don't.
我一直觉得我们永远都不可能结婚
I always felt that we could never be married.
而她应该得到快乐 尼古拉
And she deserves to be happy, Nikolai.
你真是太好了
You're too good.
你怎么会自我牺牲到这样的程度
How can you be so self-sacrificing?
因为我习惯了
Oh, because I'm used to it.
索尼娅
Sonya!
来了
Coming.
母亲托我送来问候 希望你一切都好
My mother sends her compliments, hopes you're well.
在这样的情况下 我已经很好了 谢谢
I'm quite well, thank you, in the circumstances.
她现在怎么样
How is she now?
她还撑得住 谢谢你
She's bearing up, thank you.
她很感激你去看她
She appreciated your coming to see her.
对她来说是莫大的安慰
It was a great comfort to her.
你呢
And you?
你还好吗
You're well?
你也知道
As you see.
我不得不放弃了我的军官职务
I've had to give up my commission
但那也没有办法
but that can't be helped.
你为你的家庭牺牲了自己
Well, you sacrificed yourself for your family.
你这样的做法很高尚 也很让人遗憾
That's so good of you and so sad...
不 真的没有什么值得称赞的地方
No, really, there's nothing to praise.
我为从前鲁莽的举动感到自责
I blame myself for my reckless conduct in the past
我也应该为此付出代价
and I deserve to pay for it.
但现在我的母亲和妹妹也要跟着受苦
But now my mother and sister are to suffer for it, too.
我不值得你的好意
I'm not worthy of your kindness.
我还以为你会让我安慰你
I thought you'd let me sympathise with you.
我们在沃罗涅什的时候曾经走得那么近
And we seemed so close when we were together in Voronezh.
但现在有哪里不对了 我也不知道为什么
But now something's gone wrong, and I don't know why.
原因有成百上千条
There are a thousand reasons why.
我们家失去了一切
Our family has lost everything.
战争结束了 我又没有工作
The war's over. I have no profession.
我可怜的母亲 她向来毫无所求
My poor mother, who has never wanted for anything,
但现在却要自己缝补袜子
now has to darn her own stockings.
她非常不好意思 都不敢出门去见朋友
She's so ashamed, she can't even go out and face her friends.
我妹妹的生活才刚刚开始就结束了
My sister's life is over before it's scarcely begun.
让我帮助你们吧
Then let me help you.
我手里的钱太多 我都不知道该如何处理
I've more money than I know what to do with.
你还不明白吗 我怎么能向你寻求帮助呢
Don't you see? How can I ask for your help?
人们会说我是为了钱才跟你在一起的
People will say that I'm a fortune hunter.
尼古拉 你觉得我在乎人们说什么吗
Nikolai, do you think I care what people say?
听着
Now, look.
或许你已经改变了心意
You might have changed your mind.
但如果你的心意没有变
But if you still feel
还是像我们在沃罗涅什时
what I think you felt
我所认为的那样的话
when we were together in Voronezh...
那我的心意也一如往昔
I, I still feel what I felt then.
如果你知道
And if you knew...
如果你知道我已经等了你多久
If you knew how long I've been waiting for you...
玛莉亚 我亲爱的玛莉亚
Marya, dear Marya.
瓦西里公爵
Prince Vassily.
我是皮埃尔
It's Pierre.
皮埃尔·别祖霍夫
Pierre Bezukhov.
是你啊
Oh, yes. Of course.
过得好吗 我的孩子
How are you, my boy?
您过得怎么样 您看起来不太好
How are you? You don't look well.
她死了 皮埃尔
She's dead, Pierre.
我心爱的女儿
MY lovely girl.
我知道
I know.
真是不幸
Terrible thing.
最难过莫过于白发人送黑发人
It's a terrible thing to have your children die before you.
我知道我这一生做了很多错事
I know I've done so much wrong in my life.
但上天怎能把他们都带走呢
But to take them both from me?
我两个心爱的孩子
Both my lovely children.
我也曾有愧于你 我的朋友
I've wronged you, too, my friend.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
当然
Of course.
没什么需要原谅的
Nothing to forgive.
来吧 外面吹着冷风 挽着我
Come, there's a chilly wind blowing. Take my arm.
-我送你回家 -谢谢
- Now let me walk you home. - Thank you.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
我想着要来拜访一趟 来恭喜你订婚
I thought I should call to congratulate you on your betrothal.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个很好的人 我相信你是知道的
He's the dearest fellow as I'm sure you know,
能找到你 是他的幸运
and very lucky to have found you.
别这样 我会不好意思
Oh, please don't embarrass me.
知道你获救了 我们真的很高兴
We were so glad to know that you'd been saved.
这是这么长时间以来我们听到唯一的好消息了
It's the only good news we'd had in such a long time.
是的 安德烈的死
Yes, Andrei...
对大家都是巨大的打击
It's a great blow.
我对他在战场上幸存这件事竟一无所知
Can you imagine I knew nothing about him
你能想象吗
surviving the battle?
那你在他去世前曾见过他吧
So you were able to see him before he died?
是的 他常常提起你
Yeah, and he often spoke of you.
而且提起你都很高兴 你说对吗
And always very fondly, didn't he?
听说你们是在罗斯托夫家遇到他的
So you found him at the Rostovs?
真是奇妙的巧合
What an odd coincidence.
他临终前有她陪在身边吗
Was she with him at the end?
皮埃尔 你没看出来是谁在那吗
Pierre, don't you see who's here?
娜塔莎
Natasha?
我的变化有这么大吗
Have I changed so very much?
不 没有
No. No.
我没看清 我没想到会见到你 我
No, I didn't see you. I didn't expect to see you. I...
我从没想过我能
I never thought I'd...
很高兴见到你 皮埃尔
Very happy to see you, Pierre.
当然
Yes, oh, of course...
我也是
Likewise.
这么说你之前不知道海伦的死
So you didn't know of Helene's death?
不知道
No.
她给我写过信 让我来见她
You know, she wrote to me asking to see me,
但那些信我从来没收到过
but I, I never received her letter.
我们是合不来
We weren't on good terms.
但她在没有亲朋 无人来安慰的情况下死去
But such a death without friends, without consolation,
我很为她难过
I feel so sorry for her.
那你现在又恢复单身可以重觅幸福了
Oh, so you're a bachelor and eligible again.
应该是吧
Yes, I suppose I am.
他是那么平凡 但又伟大 他只是个农民
He was such an extraordinary little man. He was just a peasant.
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表