剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表
- Yes! - Thank you.
坐下好吗
Shall we sit down?
小姐
Countess.
娜塔莎
Natasha.
如果现在不说 恐怕就再也不能说了
If I don't speak now, I'm afraid I never will.
我喜欢你
I adore you.
我从未对哪位女性有这样的感觉
I have never felt this way about any woman or girl.
我白天想的是你 晚上梦的也是你
I think about you all day and dream of you at night.
-天 -我知道无望
- Oh, dear. - I know I have no hope,
但我还是得问
but I must ask you.
你愿意让我成为世界上最幸福的男人
Will you make me the happiest man on earth
并且愿意嫁我为妻吗
and consent to be my wife?
我希望你没把这话说出口
I wish you hadn't said that.
抱歉
I beg your pardon.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't help it.
亲爱的德尼索夫
Dear Denisov.
我真的很喜欢你 可是
I'm so fond of you, but...
我说不出口
I can't say it.
别为难
Please.
忘了吧
Forget about it.
一时冲动而已
A moment of madness.
现在都结束了
All over now.
现在 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you will excuse me...
你现在必须蒙上眼睛
Now you must be blindfolded.
为什么
Why is that?
如果你愿意加入我们的兄弟会
If you wish to join our brotherhood,
你必须心甘情愿地遵从我们的仪式
you must be willing to submit to our rituals without question.
你愿意吗
Are you willing?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我现在先离开了
I will leave you now.
你听到敲击声的时候
When you hear knocking,
你就可以取下眼罩了
you may remove the blindfold.
你为何来此
Why have you come here?
为自♥由♥
For wisdom?
为美德
For virtue?
还是为开悟
For enlightenment?
为了洗心革面
For renewal.
我想要洗心革面
I want renewal.
尘世繁华 转眼即逝
Sic transit gloria mundi!
务须帮助手足
Always aid your brother man.
扶起跌倒之人
Raise up the fallen.
宽恕汝之仇敌
Forgive your enemy.
不复仇敌 行善报恶
Take no revenge upon him, unless it be but to do him good.
现在回到尘世中吧
Go out into the world now.
不要为自己而活
Live not for yourself,
要为他人而活
but for others.
他拒绝参加社交活动
You must be so happy
你一定开心极了
that he has decided to turn his back on society.
我不会说我丈夫的
Well, I won't say a word
坏话 安娜·帕夫洛夫娜
against my husband, Anna Pavlovna,
但过去这几个月确实挺难熬的
but truly it has been a bit of a trial the last few months.
我很高兴能回到彼得堡
I'm very glad to be back in Petersburg.
皇帝本人
And the Emperor himself
听说对你的事很感兴趣
has taken an interest in your affairs, I hear.
是啊 他很好 其实不止很好
Yes, he's been kind. More than kind, really.
真的吗
Vraiment?
我看这儿都是熟面孔
All the old crowd here, I see.
比利宾
Bilibin!
依旧如此迷人 伯爵夫人
Enchanting as ever, Comtesse.
但愿如此 但告诉我
Well, I should hope so. But tell me,
那位年轻人是谁
who is that young man?
鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊
Ah. Boris Drubestkoy.
非常有前途的年轻人
A very promising young man.
奥斯特利茨之战后 他一直效力于普鲁士参谋部
Since Austerlitz, he's been attached to the Prussian Staff.
我们最初的盟军
Our oldest allies.
过去的三年里他们只背叛了我们四次
They've only betrayed us four times in the last three years,
可现在他们能解决这无休止的
but now they're supposed to be the solution to the eternal...
别跟我谈政♥治♥ 比利宾 我受不了
Stop talking politics to me, Bilibin, I can't bear it.
把我介绍给你这位年轻的朋友
Just introduce me to your little friend
然后你就可以走了 好吗
and make yourself scarce, hmm?
德鲁别茨科伊
Drubetskoy?
这边
Over here.
别祖霍夫伯爵夫人 请允许我介绍鲍里斯·德鲁别茨科伊
Countess Bezukhova, may I present Boris Drubetskoy,
最有前途的年轻外交官之一
one of our most promising young diplomats.
荣幸至极
Enchante.
你在普鲁士统帅部工作
And you're with the Prussian High Command?
真令人激动 离所有决策者如此近
How exciting, to be so close to all the decision-makers.
跟我讲讲
Do tell me about it.
您对政♥治♥感兴趣吗 别祖霍夫伯爵夫人
Are you interested in politics, Countess Bezukhova?
我痴迷于政♥治♥
I adore politics.
太令人着迷了
It's all so fascinating!
德劳克夫 你绝想不到我遇到谁了
Ah, Dolokhov, you'll never guess who I just ran into!
德劳克夫
Dolokhov?
怎么了 出什么事了
What's the matter? What's going on?
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you?
没有 他什么都没说 这是怎么了
No,he told me nothing. What's this all about?
你没看到刚刚那场景
There's been a bit of a scene.
他跟索尼娅求婚了 可她拒绝了
He's proposed to Sonya and she refused him.
她告诉他 自己爱上了别人
She told him she was in love with someone else.
当然是你啊 虽然她没那么说
You, of course, though she didn't say so.
他真向她求婚了
He actually proposed to her?
对啊 你难道没感觉到吗
Yes! Couldn't you see it coming?
有时我觉得你什么都感觉不到
Sometimes I don't think you see anything.
妈妈不开心
Mamma's not pleased.
她告诉索尼娅 对一个前途无望的女孩来说
She told Sonya that Dolokhov's a very good match
德劳克夫是很好的选择
for a girl with no prospects.
可我很开心她拒绝了 你呢
But I'm glad she refused him. Aren't you?
对 我当然也开心
Yes, yes, of course I am.
但我得跟她谈谈
But I should talk to her about it.
好 我让她下来
Yes, I'll get her to come down.
所以他真的向你求婚了
So, he really proposed to you?
是的 可我并不想
Yes. I didn't want him to.
正如妈妈说的 那对你来说会是不错的选择
You know, as Mamma said, it would be a good match for you.
他人那么好 又都是老朋友了
He's such a good fellow and a dear friend.
我不愿你觉得错过了良缘
I'd hate for you to feel as though you'd missed an opportunity.
我已经拒绝了他 我的心意已决
I've already refused him. Nothing could make me change my mind.
他对我很好 可我永远不会爱他
He's been very kind to me, but I could never love him,
-我也跟他说了 -索尼娅 你要是因为我拒绝了他
- and I told him so. - Sonya, if you've refused him for my sake,
-那我恐怕 -不 别对我那样说
- then I'm afraid... - No, don't say that to me!
可我得告诉你所有实情 听着
No, but I must tell you the whole truth. Look.
我爱你 胜过我所知的任何人
I love you, I think, more than anyone I've ever known.
那就够了
Well, that's enough for me.
是啊 我之前也深爱过
Yes, but I've fallen in love before
可我还会爱上别人的
and I expect that I will again.
我无法控制 我就是这种人
I can't help it, it's the way I am.
后来妈妈不同意
And then when Mamma refuses to give her consent,
你得明白 我无法向你承诺什么
you see, I'm not in a position to promise you anything.
我没要求你什么 从来没有
I don't ask you to, I never have.
是 可我认为你应该考虑德劳克夫的求婚
Yes, but I think you should consider Dolokhov's proposal.
我宁愿谁都不嫁 也不会嫁给他
I'd rather not marry at all than marry him.
我爱你 永远
I love you and I always will.
可我对你别无所求
But I don't ask anything of you.
我也不期待还有更多
I don't expect anything more.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
你就是个天使
You're an angel.
你们好 你们好
Good day, good day,
我来看看大家过得如何
I've come to see how you're all getting along.
这些村舍看上去很糟糕啊 格里戈里
These cottages look very bad, Grigori.
最起码得换个新屋顶
They need new roofs, at the very least.
对 的确如此 伯爵阁下
剧集 | 战争与和平(2016) | 导航列表